Your biggest failure on Minecraft. (SSP/SMP)

ImageImage
Figgy
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -
Ingame name: Steve Cunningham

Re: Your biggest failure on Minecraft. (SSP/SMP)

Post by Figgy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:09 am

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXP2QostBM[/video]

Dirty 5th
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Post by Dirty 5th » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:15 am

Decker wrote:After three days of work on my pimping sky scraper I decided to ignite a block of netherrack for a nice effect on my pathway. Totally the worst idea ever.

Lmfaooo, the image was hilarious. I know you must have felt like shit just watching your creation burn to the ground too. haha

Skull11
Game Menace
Game Menace
Ingame name: T.Robinson / D.Vanatoru

Post by Skull11 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 am

Omaha wrote:
Coup d'État wrote:Was helping Jenn with her house yesterday and went to place a block of stone but accidentally used my flint and steel on the wooden frame. Burnt down 80% of the house and, despite the fact there was a pool next to me, all my shit conveniently fell into the flames.

FML.

LOL! Damn.. that's gotta be the worst I've heard. It nearly tops this:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnjSWPxJxNs[/video]
Skip to 1:10

hahaha MEGA FAIL :lol:

Waynezz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Isaac_Salcido

Post by Waynezz » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 am

I built a house entirely out of wood and decided to build a lava lamp right next to it. I made a big glass thing and set the lava inside. I ran out of glass so I had to go back inside to get some more and next thing you know my house is on fire. I guess some fire flew out of the lava and hit my house. :cry:

Chubs
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Chubs » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 am

Well, i never fail because i am OG. But my biggest win, i demanded tools from some guy when i was new to the server so i dug under his GIANT house and i rigged it with TNT then i destroyed that shit. Shit son, he mad.

Alpha
Pretty much dead already
Pretty much dead already
Ingame name: Rick Holt

Post by Alpha » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 am

Decker wrote:After three days of work on my pimping sky scraper I decided to ignite a block of netherrack for a nice effect on my pathway. Totally the worst idea ever.

What's the server IP and what texture mod do you use?

Mirabeau
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Karoline_Wyss

Post by Mirabeau » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 am

Alpha wrote:

That's Omaha's server (I think it's down?), as for the texture mod, dunno.

Decker
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Carl Decker

Post by Decker » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:52 am

Alpha wrote:What's the server IP and what texture mod do you use?

I use http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/693 ... stallation
Carl Decker

Omaha
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Tommy Hawick

Post by Omaha » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Mirabeau wrote:
Alpha wrote:

That's Omaha's server (I think it's down?), as for the texture mod, dunno.

Funniest thing I have ever seen, I am not joking. I was in tears.. and yeah, my server is down.
Alone Forever - Forever Alone

Revis
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Doc Oct

Post by Revis » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 am

I think this could possibly be the worst. I went into the Nether with all my valuable shit to make a Nether home, i moved away from the portal for a little. I made a big old nice nether house, i forgot to get the shit for a chest. So i tip-toed to the portal. (I have aproximatly 17 diamonds, chain link armour, 42 iron, 5 stacks of cobble, a stack of nether rack, and diamond tools.) A ghast shot his fireball at me, and somehow blew up portal? Idk. Guess who can't leave the NEther because they have all their good shit on them. -____- still trying to figure out what to do, help. D:
Contavius Kite - Lazy Lane Piru
Christopher "Christo Rico" Bender - GENERATION OF UNITED NORTENOS/PADARO TRAFFICKING
Tyray "T-Ray" Kite - Brenshaw Hit Squad 09-16

Mirabeau
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mirabeau » Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 am

Revis wrote:I think this could possibly be the worst. I went into the Nether with all my valuable shit to make a Nether home, i moved away from the portal for a little. I made a big old nice nether house, i forgot to get the shit for a chest. So i tip-toed to the portal. (I have aproximatly 17 diamonds, chain link armour, 42 iron, 5 stacks of cobble, a stack of nether rack, and diamond tools.) A ghast shot his fireball at me, and somehow blew up portal? Idk. Guess who can't leave the NEther because they have all their good shit on them. -____- still trying to figure out what to do, help. D:

Lava bath!

On a more serious note, if it's SP, suicide. lol. But via falling and rebuild the portal if you have the resources to do so on the other side.

If it's MP, ask for a TP lol.

Domjan1911
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Domjan1911 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:00 pm

I remember once, I was making a bridge beneath me, bulding a block by block, then I suddenly misplaced a block and put it right of me instead of infront, you can guess the rest ._.

Mirabeau
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mirabeau » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:44 pm

Victor_Herrera wrote:I remember once, I was making a bridge beneath me, bulding a block by block, then I suddenly misplaced a block and put it right of me instead of infront, you can guess the rest ._.

Not quite, because if you hold shift, you don't fall off.
:3

Cormac
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Cormac » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:03 pm

My biggest fail when I built a large ass house then I tried to make a fire place with lava, the lava over-flowed and ignited my wooden floor and burnt my whole house down, it made me quit minecraft :lol: .

Will.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Will. » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm

One of them happened fairly recently. I recently installed the Yogbox compilation pack, which is a series of mods, and one, which is a kind of secret, is a NPC called Israphel (As seen in Shadow Of Israphel on youtube) spawns randomly in your game and begins to attack you. I tried killing him, but he's pretty fast, and brings a storm with him including lightning, so I ran into my house hoping he'd just go away eventually. He didn't. As I opened to the door to check for him, he shot me back with an arrow, ran inside, and struck the building with lightning, instantly setting it on fire. I died, but spawned in the building as my bed is there, and ran out. He then fired some more lightning bolts, trapping himself & killing himself in my house, which was now have destroyed from being torched, and all of the lightning etc crashed my game. Now the world is corrupt.