Hi i am Kevin Rodriguez

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Kevin Rodriguez

Hi i am Kevin Rodriguez

Post by Kevin Rodriguez » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:42 pm

OOC: Hi !
My name is Domagoj, I'm 14 years of age and come from Croatian small town Požega.Trenutno zavrsavam eighth grade like math and tjelesni.I try to finish the Croatia football reprezantciji and I'm pretty ide.Ispricavam because of my poorer English.
I plan to enter general high school in our capital Zagreb and play for the football club Dinamo Zagreb

IC: (If my application isn't denied another time x) )
My character is Kevin Rodriguez.He is golman.Tall is 190cm and weighs 80kg.Always defend the green jersey as alleged by him, it brings him luck on the green t-shirt.Carrying kostobrane of the brand "Adins" and gloves brand "RG". he has blue eyes and long blond hair.When he goes to training with you always carry his bottle of childhood and an apple before training to ate.On training is always smiling and when you get a goal he may or not be so pleased.
Kevin is very clever completed the general high school and started college gym teacher but it is not finished because of his goalkeeping career.
Kevin has a lot of confidence in himself, he wants to learn new things and does not compete with betters than learn from the better.

Hucko
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Austin Huckleberry

Re: Hi i am Kevin Rodriguez

Post by Hucko » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:21 am

Welcome to LS-RP bud!
DEPUTY SHERIFF AUSTIN HUCKLEBERRY
Traffic Deputy, East Los Santos Station
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department ━ "A Tradition of Service"

Traffic Services Bureau Member of the Year 2017
Day Shift Field Member of the Year 2016