Festivals!

DrumDeViL
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ezequiel GUZMAN

Festivals!

Post by DrumDeViL » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Figured we should have an open discussion about festivals of any sort - sharing experience and bringing up questions.

I'll start with this - still having thoughts about whether to try it out or not.
El Balcon
Spoiler: show
LSPD wrote:Ezequiel Guzman is a veteran member of the Colonial Watts Avenue gang. He was first documented as being a co-conspirator to illegal activities during a meeting held by leaders Ortiz and Navas. This was one of the few instances Guzman has been caught by authorities, earning him a reputation as an intelligent member of the CWA administration . He presents himself as a well-mannered and harmless individual. Detectives should be weary not to let this facade allow them to fall into a false sense of security - Guzman has been linked to several gangland shootings, although he has never successfully been prosecuted for them.
Recent informant information has suggested he is involved in high-level narcotics distribution.

Dead by Dawn
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Festivals!

Post by Dead by Dawn » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:51 pm

I never thought I'd live up to the day when Blink 182 would be the best headlining band.

Amity
LS:RP Tester

Post by Amity » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:36 pm

This happened over east recently and that line-up is fucking amazing.

My state never gets any decent festivals or the like because warped tour and shit were cancelled, so we're stuck with EDM festivals and shit, having to put up with shit Australian artists like Allday.

"fuck it"

Vornyy
Southsider

Post by Vornyy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:29 pm

Will revive.

I've just booked Anchored, anyone else here going?

http://unique-cruise.com/ <<<< click.

DrumDeViL
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ezequiel GUZMAN

Post by DrumDeViL » Sat May 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Up-to-date lineup, see you there 8)
El Balcon
Spoiler: show
LSPD wrote:Ezequiel Guzman is a veteran member of the Colonial Watts Avenue gang. He was first documented as being a co-conspirator to illegal activities during a meeting held by leaders Ortiz and Navas. This was one of the few instances Guzman has been caught by authorities, earning him a reputation as an intelligent member of the CWA administration . He presents himself as a well-mannered and harmless individual. Detectives should be weary not to let this facade allow them to fall into a false sense of security - Guzman has been linked to several gangland shootings, although he has never successfully been prosecuted for them.
Recent informant information has suggested he is involved in high-level narcotics distribution.