L&A

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

ThatBoi
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Oscar Xing

L&A

Post by ThatBoi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

Sheridan Street is one of many crime occupied areas within Los Santos. Located in Willowfield, criminal activity is on the surge. As youths live in poverty stricken conditions they quickly adjust to crime and the area is infamous for it's numerous counts of murder and mass drug distribution. Reports of numerous clique's and small gangs have been sky rocketing in recent weeks, many quickly rising and falling. A total of 298 murders were reported in Willowfield last year. The only neighbourhoods with more murder cases were Idlewood and Crenshaw, whose populations were about four and 12 times larger than Willowfield's

WILLOWFIELD PLAGUED WITH DRUG EPIDEMIC
By Nigel Morisson
3rd November 2017

Narcotics seized from group of teens loitering outside of a local 24/7.
A local officer recently stumbled across an ongoing drug deal between a white male in his early fourties and a group of 4 young african american teens, with a ge ranges of 14 to 18. The police has been called about them loitering several times by local residetns and business owners, and the responding officer discovered that they had been dealing narcotics on street corners. The group of youths was immediately apprehended and frisked by the officer after back-up was called, the officers found what seemed to be crack cocaine on the group and was later taken in for inspection. The drug was ound to be a potentially deadly mix of crack cocaine and methamphetamine.

A local resident claims that this has been an ongoing event and police are doing little to stop this from happening. She states "These teens run around the street mindlessly, they're out til late and cause havoc in this neighbourhood. They even harass people going by". Local PD claims that they are doing everything they can to sort these issues out, yet local residents aren't convinced.

As drugs become mroe and more available more youths engange in drug dealing to make that extra pocket money, this is a new concern as it is hard to counter act the mass amount of drug deals going on. The youths local to Willowfield have also been reported for having incredibly violent and hostile behaviour, but no arrests or charges have been pressed for that matter.

OOC

This faction aims to create a realistic atmosphere, so no trolling or rule breaking will be tolerated and anyone found doing so will be facing a CK.
All recruitment is IC, but if you have any questions you can feel free to PM myself or DatOtherBoi
Upon joining the faction you must sign the CK agreement and send it to either myself or DatOtherBoi
"I [Firstname_Lastname] agree to have my Character killed by a higher council member If they wish to do so. I also agree to be CK'd if I am found trolling or breaking server rules."
Last edited by ThatBoi on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Irvin Cotton - DEAD
Founder of 616 Crew
Oscar Xing - ALIVE
OG in Palmwood Niners

DatOtherBoi
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: NASTY

Willowfield DTO

Post by DatOtherBoi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

The Willowfield DTO was established after the rise in demand for Cocaine, Marijuana, Heroin and other narcotics. It's formed of a young group of teens who've lived within the area for years, and have grown into fully fledged drug dealers. The DTO consists of a small group of males seen to be nearly out of their teenage years. They're notorious for pushing large quantities of drugs for weaponry, and are known for their scandalous money making tactics. The group currently resides at the Willowfield Plaza or Arbutus Street.

The Plaza is a money making front for the organisation where they partake in petty crimes, and low time drugs deals at any given time. They frequently receive complaints from local business owners for loitering but don't seem to have stopped. Arbutus Street is a second line for the organisation where larger deals tend to go down and where the organisation often resides.

With the organisation growing in numbers and members becoming more experienced the organisation branches out into several other fields of illegal activities and take on blue collar as well as white collar crimes.
Last edited by DatOtherBoi on Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

DatOtherBoi
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

616 Crew

Post by DatOtherBoi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:04 pm

The 616 crew as formed shortly after Tey and Irv got released from jail. Many of the original members died during the 5 year period, or got locked up for longer sentences. The crew moved into the 616 district of East Los Santos, settling in East Beach, Atlantic Avenue. The crew consisted of Irv, Tey and Cy. Despite being small their business grew rapidly and faster before. They where able to get settled in smoothly and continued business as done before, with their member count slowly rising. The crew branched out into larger scaled weapons/narcotics dealing, and their attention grew closer to money.
Last edited by DatOtherBoi on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

$outhCentral.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Sheridan Street.

Post by $outhCentral. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:14 pm

ThatBoi wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

This faction aims to create a realistic atmosphere, so no trolling or rule breaking will be tolerated and anyone found doing so will be facing a CK.
All recruitment is IC, but if you have any questions you can feel free to PM myself or DatOtherBoi
Upon joining the faction you must sign the CK agreement and send it to either myself or DatOtherBoi
"I [Firstname_Lastname] agree to have my Character killed by a higher council member If they wish to do so. I also agree to be CK'd if I am found trolling or breaking server rules."

CKing people for OOC shit is so off, OOC kick for OOC shit would seem more like it, keep IC, IC. Other than that, GL

DatOtherBoi
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by DatOtherBoi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:31 pm

$outhBentral wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:14 pm
ThatBoi wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:03 pm

CKing people for OOC shit is so off, OOC kick for OOC shit would seem more like it, keep IC, IC. Other than that, GL
Dont want trolls in our faction, and cking them is the best way to un associate them with our faction, dont want to carry a bad name.

Azuko
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Nicholas Armando

Post by Azuko » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Good luck!
they took my retired admin group:
retired administrator :)
retired assistant sheriff of administrative services patrol operations division pretty much SOD too central patrol division :)

certifiedLion
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: sab

Post by certifiedLion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:49 pm

good luck boys
uhuh

Aqua buzz
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Aqua buzz » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:52 pm

have fun with this, take it far

kookinkokaine
SYL13LOCO
SYL13LOCO

Post by kookinkokaine » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:59 pm

i see u

Dos Santos
Lead Administrator

Post by Dos Santos » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 pm

going places.

If I have not posted on your ban appeal within 48 hours, private message me.
If I have not concluded your report within 72 hours, private message me.

ThatBoi
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Oscar Xing

Post by ThatBoi » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:06 pm

kookinkokaine wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:59 pm
i see u
we'll protecc your shop, d/w.
Irvin Cotton - DEAD
Founder of 616 Crew