Primedia Entertainment™ - www.primediaent.sa

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, In-Game Leads, Lead Admins

Forum rules

Important Faction Announcements

Faction leaders and/or members are strongly advised to regularly check the 'Information, Guidelines & Updates' section frequently, and are responsible to kept themselves updated of any changes made.
JayEast
Certified Finesser
Certified Finesser
Ingame name: Jaquan Breaux

Re: Primedia Entertainment™ - www.primediaent.sa

Post by JayEast » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:36 am

Expect a main posts update soon, we're still working on several thing Out Of Character.

JayEast
Certified Finesser
Certified Finesser

Post by JayEast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:26 am

JayEast
Certified Finesser
Certified Finesser

Post by JayEast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Chekmaryov wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:52 am
ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

London Magazine— This IS Culture!
By Cherry Bevilacqua | December 13, 2017

ImageImage

In June 2017 London Lockhart, of London Magazine cemented herself in the fashion industry and impacted Los Santos culture forever. It all started with Volume One, Issue One. Lockhart graced the cover of her own magazine and introduced herself to the world. Once a small town girl, the Florida native moved to Los Santos where her vision for the magazine was born. Here in Los Santos Lockhart and a group of co-workers began assembling a monthly issue under the London Magazine Co. London's hard-hitting touch allowed her to expand her vision to a broader horizon, ensuring her success to the top. Targeting both social, and political standpoints, the magazine serves as a hub of endless imagination for its writers. From Issue One to present, London has managed to woo Los Santos over with her touchy topics, dating advice, fashion columns, business reviews, life advice, and so forth. The possibilities are endless with Miss Lockhart. We decided to take a look back at London's first magazine, and this is what she had to say when she first stepped foot on Los Santos soil.
"My ultimate goal in life has been to entertain by capturing the hearts and minds of people. I genuinely love people. I love interacting with people. So after moving here it was a bit of a culture shock. I was forced to do nothing else but making my dream a reality and now I have my own freaking magazine! I mean, life can't get any better then that for a small-town girl."

Image Image
Cypress Avenue, Commerce
Well, life just got better for London Lockhart and company after London Magazine Co. purchased its first headquarters in Downtown, Los Santos. And just like the magazine, the interior serves as a hub to Madam Lockhart's beautiful imagination, mind, and soul. The inside embodies the characteristics of Los Santos culture by showing off a plethora of color and a modern New York style floor plan. Fabulously designed by Primedia Entertainment, Jaquan Breaux and a team of London's assistants came together to produce something that's truly a masterpiece.
London Lockhart, Editor In Chief of London Magazine Co.
It's safe to say after spending dozens of hours really diving deep into hours of material, London Lockhart has endless imagination and superb talent. She puts her all into producing beautiful, well written articles. I especially enjoyed feeling as if I knew London. When going over her editors notes, I honestly felt like London was talking to me. I felt a connection. London Magazine is empowering and will forever hold the spotlight, in my opinion. I've never formally met London, but from what I can tell. She's dominating as a fashion, entertainment, and media icon. I was taken back by writer Billie Callahan's ability to keep the reader interested. I didn't get bored reading her segments, even with spreads of half naked women in front of my eyes. London Magazine breaks the racial barrier in modeling, featuring a diverse group of models as well. So, if you're a six foot Amazon woman, don't be afraid to shoot your shot. With everything mentioned above, I give London Magazine Co. a solid five stars. The mother, model, Editor-in-Chief, and goddess London Lockhart has not only won over my heart, but everybody's.
★★★★★

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
[/quote]

JayEast
Certified Finesser
Certified Finesser

Post by JayEast » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Chekmaryov
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Chekmaryov » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:55 pm

jay z jr
Dorothy DeSantis Character Thread^

HunteRxHunteR
Gangster
Gangster

Post by HunteRxHunteR » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 pm

HunteRxHunteR
Gangster
Gangster

Post by HunteRxHunteR » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Click the link above to view London Magazine's Decemeber issue.
Swear to God...
Last edited by HunteRxHunteR on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Chekmaryov
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Chekmaryov » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm

Salt On Old Wounds

Dorothy DeSantis Character Thread^

JayEast
Certified Finesser
Certified Finesser

Post by JayEast » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Maxolino
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Notorious Thief.

Post by Maxolino » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:00 pm

Firee, keep it up.

JayEast
Certified Finesser
Certified Finesser

Post by JayEast » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:41 pm

LCB Azie
Gangster
Gangster

Post by LCB Azie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:00 am

Nice

BillyM
Game Administrator
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Billy Manson

Post by BillyM » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:04 am

BillyM wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:03 am
ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

Primedia Entertainment
By Tommy Rodriguez | December 16, 2017

As the economy within Los Santos begins to stir itself up again. One local business owner is finding success within the entertainment industry. Some of you may know him as DJ Sizzurp, or also known as Jaquan Breaux, who has recently assisted in some well known club openings, such as Stage 25 or The Excellence Club. When Mr. Breaux is not DJing, he's constantly focusing on managing his current successful business, Primedia Entertainment. The business generally consists of uprising artists within Los Santos who wish to make a name for themselves. Therefore, you guessed it, Primedia Entertainment is a record company but not any ordinary record company. Primedia Entertainment also offers graphic design services to it's local articles or businesses in Los Santos.

We spoke to Jaquan Breaux exclusively about why he decided to start up Primedia Entertainment. Mr. Breaux responded with: "We opened Primedia Entertainment to create a platform/network for smaller companies to join up on and thus provide them with the chance to get their company known, along with getting to know possibly influencing people who own other businesses and are also part of Primedia Entertainment. Some compared us to a smaller, upcoming version of Roux Enterprise in the entertainment branch.". Certainly this is a step in the right direction for Mr. Breaux's rapidly growing business. Not to mention, Primedia Entertainment is already in the planning stages of expanding their services by selectively sponsoring certain organizations or business. For example, McCurdy's Accessories.

Of course if you're willing to hire one of their DJs or local artists to perform at either your club or private party, this is going to cost you quite of bit of cash. At a price of only $50,000 per hour, one of Primedia's DJs will come to your venue and perform the music of your desires. Not to worry, 99% of customers were satisfied with the service according to Jaquan Breaux. Although, this is there main services provided. Primedia Entertainment will soon be on the lookout for models for their correlation with London Magazine.

Currently, Primedia's Music Branch is hiring video editors, upcoming musicians, and graphic designers. Simply head over to Primedia Entertainment's website or contact Jaquan Breaux himself for more details. Will you be using Primedia Entertainment services? Let us know what you think about them in the comments below.

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]
Character:
Billy Manson - CEO
SAN Group - Public Occurrences
"I made that bitch famous"

Brandon_Capra
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Brandon Capra