Image Head of the Strawmen Scheme: Eren
Image Head of the Melee Weapon Scheme: Faugh a Ballagh
Image Head of the Drug Distribution Scheme: Mitcholodolo
Image Turf Map Queries: Joey
Image Faction Report Queries: Ten

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules

Important Faction Announcements

Faction leaders and/or members are strongly advised to regularly check the 'Information, Guidelines & Updates' section frequently, and are responsible to kept themselves updated of any changes made.
Chekmaryov
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dorothy DeSantis

Re: Visit San Andreas!

Post by Chekmaryov » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:36 pm

Spoiler: show
Max1M wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:17 pm
DONT TREAD ON ME wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:24 pm
A committee hearing will be organized on 20th of December at 20:00. The subject will cover the establishment of the Office of the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms that will work as the security service for the State Senate building and its elected staff.

Committee members, Police chiefs, the Sheriff and her assistants are invited to attend.

((A good read before the hearing http://sergeant.senate.ca.gov/career-opportunities))
The duties of the Office of the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms is to provide;

DUTIES:
• Oversee Senate Floor session and legislative committee hearings
• Provide security for Members and staff
• Remove, detain, and/or arrest individuals found to be disruptive to legislative hearings and offices
• Respond to and investigate threats against Members and staff
• Respond to and assist with medical emergencies
• Conduct emergency evacuation of the Capitol building and the Legislative Office Building (LOB) in the event of fire, natural disaster, or other security contingencies while maintain the continuity of State government
• Travel throughout the state with Senators and Senate Committees for the purpose of maintaining order, decorum, and security for Members, staff, and the public

• Pick-up and deliver Senate property
• Drive a variety of vehicles (cars, vans, trucks and forklifts) and provide general automotive maintenance
• Perform duties related to hearing and event set up, including audio and visual equipment
• Coordinate furniture and office moves
• Provide ground transportation for Senate members

• Directly responsible for the front-line screening of visitors and staff entering the State Capitol Building and Legislative Office Building (LOB) in order to ensure a safe and secure environment
• Perform visual examinations and identification of objects in bags, boxes and containers as they pass through the X-ray machine on a conveyer belt, and operate walk through magnetometers
• Screen staff and visitors with a hand held metal detector; perform hand inspections of bags if necessary
• Interact with staff and the public; give directions and respond to inquiries
• Assist in controlling access to the State Capitol Building and Legislative Office Building (LOB) by confirming proper authorization and identification
IC link- https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=652594
FazerX wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:03 am
ARTICLESEMPLOYMENTREAL ESTATEJOBSVEHICLESWEEKLY CIRCULARSGOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSPLACE AD

STATE SENATE TO ESTABLISH SERGEANT-AT-ARMS
By Thomas Carey | December 17th, 2017
The Department of Special Services (DSS) during the inauguration of (Ret.) Governor Jesse Styles

The State Senate is expected to establish a Sergeant-At-Arms in the near future, with a public hearing being scheduled for this upcoming Tuesday, by the Committee on Public Safety & State Security. Members of the Committee, chaired by Republican Senator Harold Sherman, will discuss the implementation of such a service, which will be responsible for protecting elected officials and the Capitol Building.

The State Senate has not been assigned an official protective service since the Department of Special Services (DSS) was ceased by an Executive Order which (Ret.) Governor Larry Rauner signed, and has since relied on law enforcement agencies such as the San Andreas Sheriffs Department (SASD). DSS was an agency under the supervision of the Department of Justice (DOJ) which was responsible for the protection of State Executives and elected officials however, due to isolated incidents which brought it into disrepute, the former Governor ordered it to cease it's operations and subsequently, (Ret.) Attorney General Sophie Thyne dissolved it entirely.

Outlining the vision for the Office of the Sergeant-At-Arms, it is suggested that personnel will be expected to not only protect elected officials and the Capitol Building, but to also arrest disruptive individuals on the Senate floor and investigate threats made against members of the Senate. This would mean that the Sergeant-At-Arms would receive limited law enforcement powers and thus, a possible change in the Constitution or alternative legislation may be required.

The discussion will be held in Pershing Square on 19th December 2017, at 20:00hrs. Members of the public are allowed to attend and it is also expected that the Sheriff and Chief of Police, alongside their colleagues, will also be attending to provide input and their opinion. A previous hearing was held in October however, at the time, the Secretary of State Marco DeLeon insisted the LSPD and SASD were capable of taken on the permanent role of protecting members of the Senate, and assured former Senator Jep Appelo that the Governor's Office were "in the process of agreeing on terms with the Sheriff and her staff and the Chief and his staff." Clearly, nothing has came of this since.

Do you think the establishment of a protection service is necessary, or a waste of tax payer's money? Please let us know by commenting below!

Code: Select all

[b]COMMENT by[/b] [Insert Username]
[b]Email:[/b] [Insert E-mail] 
[b]Comment:[/b] [Insert Comment]

Max1M
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Frank Underhill

Post by Max1M » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:59 pm

FazerX
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: CLASSIFIED

Post by FazerX » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:10 pm

State Executives
Patrick Callahan
DETECTIVE III
Officer-in-Charge
Major Enforcement Section
Gang & Narcotics Division
Los Santos Police Department - "To Protect and to Serve"

Officer of the Month - February 2021

FazerX
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FazerX » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Not As Nice As He Seems..
Patrick Callahan
DETECTIVE III
Officer-in-Charge

RastaStar
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by RastaStar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:57 pm

I really hope they bring back the Department of Special Service for civilian's, I had great fun in it, if the right director is found this can be great again like in 2015 and I will be more than glad to join it.
Retired Deputy Sheriff Bonus I David McDougal F.T.O. Image
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - A Tradition Of Service Since 1850
East Los Santos Station Patrol

Retired Police Officer II David McDougal Image Image
Harbor Patrol Division
Los Santos Police Department - ''To Protect
And To Serve''

FazerX
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by FazerX » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:32 am

OFFICE OF SENATOR CHARLES A. MORENO
FIRST DISTRICT OF SAN ANDREAS
STATE LEGISLATURE OF SAN ANDREAS

JANUARY 3RD 2017 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

I would like to wish all of my colleagues, constituents and those in the public sector a Happy New Year and I hope everybody enjoyed it together with their friends and families, in safety and in health. As we move into 2018, I would like to set out what my plans are for the rest of my term.

Child Protection Services (CPS)

The CPS has been defunct for some time now and this is a huge concern for me and many others across the State. The need for child welfare is critical in any State and as I have previously stated before, this is another simple issue that should be taken care of.

I firmly believe that the CPS should be regulated by the Los Santos Fire Department (LSFD) however, if they no longer have the tools or resources to run it as it should be then I do think we need to look at handing it's operations to another agency or even, a private organization. I will be addressing this both with the LSFD and the Governor's Office.

Additionally, I will be introducing legislation that will grant the CPS more powers with regards to protecting the welfare and safety of all children.

Trucker's Union

Prior to the holidays, I was contacted by the Trucker's Union regarding fair trade with businesses. Based on the research I have been provided, it is fair to say that many business owners are offering poor prices for cargo that is essential to their operations. This is very sad and is indeed also scandalous, considering how much it would impact them if truckers were not around to assist them.

I plan on launching a petition for citizens to support truckers and I will be contacting these businesses directly, asking them to raise their prices to a more appropriate and fair rate.

Youth Centers

I will be advocating within the Chambers the need for our State Government to open youth centers across the State of San Andreas. There are so many areas in which crime rates are high and there is an overwhelming level of gang activity. In order to lead young people into a more safe and educational environment, as well as the need to reconnect some of the many mislead and lost youth with our essential law enforcement agencies, I will be writing to the State Government to ask them to look at opening several centers across the State.

Additionally, I will be working with the Appropriations Committee to ensure that funding can be sought for such a necessity.

In conclusion, I look forward to representing the First District and the wider State of San Andreas throughout the remainder of my term and I hope together that we can make some positive changes.

Have a fantastic year and I hope all of your dreams and ambitions come true.

Senator Charles A. Moreno
The Office of Senator Charles A. Moreno

Patrick Callahan
DETECTIVE III
Officer-in-Charge

Davey._
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Martin Navarro

Post by Davey._ » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am

Finally CPS will be back.

Neurotic
Milkman
Milkman

Post by Neurotic » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:09 pm

Davide971404 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am
Finally CPS will be back.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Very funny this is not even active .
‎‏‏‎‎Image
‎‏‏‎‎Visit the CAREERS page.

‎‏‏‎‎The Story of an Educated Farmer

Monocle
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Monocle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 pm

@Surreal Deadass faction :D

Lexis.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Lexis. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm

and they said itll be better than city gov
smfh

Non3
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Non3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:39 pm

lsgov was more organised than this shit lol

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Post by Superb » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:41 am

Calm down guys, we're working on it and we're currently hiring too. If you got something constructive then send it to either me or Flemwad.

STATE OF SAN ANDREAS
PRESS RELEASE: 18-001

FEBRUARY 12, 2018 - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

• Business Registration & Licensing:

The Business Licensing and Registration process that was halted indefinitely on October 22, 2017 has been a priority of the State Government since Lieutenant Governor Carl Duncan's and Secretary of State Jerry Wayne's appointment. Effective February 12th, 2018, the Bureau of Licensing is operating at full capacity once again. As a result of the necessary changes made, all businesses will be required to register with the Bureau of Licensing. Businesses that had registered with the Bureau of Licensing previously will be required to re-register again. We understand that this is a major inconvenience to many businesses, so we have established an extended date for all businesses to be in compliance by.

The deadline for applications to be submitted for current operating businesses is February 26th, 2018. The Bureau of Licensing will be reaching out to the businesses that do not file their application on the 25th of February, 2018 and may issue sanctions against each business not in compliance.

Licensing information can be viewed at: https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=1583&t=658362

Other Permits, Registrations, & Licensing:

In addition to the the Business Licensing and Registration, the Bureau of Licensing has opened up registration for all aircraft and aircraft parking location registrations, hunting permits, and protesting permits. The State of San Andreas has a duty to serve the people of San Andreas by ensuring that licensing and information is readily accessible.

Open Vacancies:

Working at the San Andreas State Government offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to grow professionally while collaborating with a talented team of individuals. Right now, there are multiple vacancies open within the Bureau of Llicensing and the Bureau of Transportation:
    • Licensing Director
    • Licensing Official
    • Transportation Operator
    You may apply for the governmental open vacancies and have more information in here. Please follow the application instructions guidance on our site to apply for positions.

We will soon be announcing more vacancies in different Bureaus and establishing even more services that the Bureau of Licensing will provide to the great people of San Andreas.

Yours sincerely,

CARL DUNCAN
    Lieutenant Governor

JERRY LANCE
    Secretary of State

WHITESPACE
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Neurotic
Milkman
Milkman

Post by Neurotic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:10 pm

When I heard about the Government revamp, I was very exicited about the future of the faction but now I've despaired.
After LSGOV thread was locked and archived and STATE thread was made, I was like They must kicked all the members out and they brought new ones, and when I saw one of the high ranks has mia khalifa on his profile I was like This revamp must be a joke.
The faction have been inactive for almost five months in game and they haven't posted anything since decemeber and this made LS-RP look like any other server without Government Faction. So I don't see how people will apply for joining Licensing department or any other departments while high ranks are inactive but unless this revamp is cancelled.
‎‏‏‎‎Image
‎‏‏‎‎Visit the CAREERS page.

‎‏‏‎‎The Story of an Educated Farmer

Flemwad
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Flemwad » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:34 pm

Neurotic wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:10 pm
When I heard about the Government revamp, I was very exicited about the future of the faction but now I've despaired.
After LSGOV thread was locked and archived and STATE thread was made, I was like They must kicked all the members out and they brought new ones, and when I saw one of the high ranks has mia khalifa on his profile I was like This revamp must be a joke.
The faction have been inactive for almost five months in game and they haven't posted anything since decemeber and this made LS-RP look like any other server without Government Faction. So I don't see how people will apply for joining Licensing department or any other departments while high ranks are inactive but unless this revamp is cancelled.
I agree that it was not conducted properly from City to State. I have recently been appointed Lieutenant Governor to get the State Gov back on track. I do plan in being in-game quite frequently with more events. Right now there's a lot of stuff we're doing that's being done in the background. I'm working on opening applications for Senators and we have the licensing functional on the forums. The Department of Transportation and the Licensing Bureau will begin processing applications today to create a bigger in-game presence and open the doors.

If you want to assist, we'll gladly accept anyone whose interested. If any of the former City employees wish to come back, we'll gladly accept you open arms.

Non3
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Non3 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:46 pm

Return to “Factions”