The Castillo Crime Family

Archive for dead / inactive faction topics.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Senior Lead Admins

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

The Castillo Crime Family

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:18 pm

The Società Ideale (The Ideal Society) also known as the Palermo Mafia and Utopia Fratellanza is an organized crime syndicate in Sicily, Italy (region of Palermo) founded by Padrino Salvatore Castillo on the 19th century and currently led by his great great grandchild John Castillo. The ideal society brotherhood follows a specific set of rules also known as code of conduct.

CODE OF CONDUCT

In december 1998, Sicilian police reported discovery of a list of "code of conduct" on their hideout after following one suspicious suspect on Palermo. Sicilian police believe that this code of conduct is the guidelines of becoming a good, respectful and honourable mafioso.

• Never look at the wives of friends.
• Never be seen with cops.
• Always keep a low profile.
• Always participate and be active on illegal operations, no exemption.
• Do not refuse on any commands said by the Padrino.
• Always complete the task assigned to you.
• Wives must be treated with respect.
• When asked for any information, the answer must always be the truth.
• You cannot shoot someone in public specially populated area unless commanded.
• No close relative or relationship on the police.
• Always follow omertà (code of silence)
• No betrayal to the organization.
• Breaking any of this set of rules will get you killed.

CODE OF SILENCE

Code of silence also known as omertà is a code that limits any mafioso from telling and informing the authorities about their affiliation, crimes and illegal activities. Any mafioso is required to keep the code of silence even if he's convicted of any crime he has not committed. He should not give any information to someone about the real criminal. Breaking the omertà is punishable by death.

HISTORY

WORLD WAR II IN PALERMO
Footage of Allied bomber plane.
1944 - 1945 The post-war period saw a huge building bombing in Palermo. Allied bombing in World War 2 had left more than 14,000 people homeless this includes Padrino Fabio Castillo the Palermo mafia godfather during that time, almost all of the organization infrastracture and business got heavily destroyed by the strategic bomber planes during World War 2.

On the late 1950s after recovering from the second world war, they penetrate the construction and rebuilding of their organization's infrastracture and businesses for the sake of their future operations and economic stability

THE FIRST MAFIA WAR

Footage of a deceased man.

The First Mafia War was the first high-profile conflict between Mafia clans in post-war Italy, this includes the famous Cosa Nostra, the Grecos, the La Barberas and the Ideal Society.

The root of the first mafia war was the missing heroine, they accused their entrusted boss Calcedonio Di Pista of stealing the missing heroine and later on got murdered by The La Barberas triggering the mafia war. Many non-mafiosi were killed on the shootout in April 1963

COSA NOSTRA CONFLICT

1994 Drug shipment.
During the late 1990s The Cosa Nostra collaborated with the Ideal Society of the drug shipment operation on America. The two mafia organization made a 50/50 cash deal, after the succesful drug operation the Cosa Nostra gave 40 percent cash part on the Ideal Society instead of 50 percent and the deal ended up in a shootout.

Many Ideal Society mafioso died during the shootout including the 71 years old Padrino Fabio Castillo.

NAME CHANGING

Documents of the namechange.
The name change happened during 2001. Six years later after the Cosa Nostra and La Societa Ideale shootout that led Padrino Fabio Castillo dead. The close friend Giovanni Castillo and Antonio Castillo felt threaten and they both change their name for personal safety.

Giovanni Castillo changed their name to John Castillo and Antonio Castillo changed their name to Arnel Castillo. Both of them kept their past names as secret and confidential to other people for their own security and protection.

MIGRATION OF LOS SANTOS

Private plane used by John Castillo.
The migration of Los Santos take place on 2006 with Fabio's 25 years old grandson John Castillo, after the shootout happened on the late 1990s, The current mafia boss John Castillo made a big decision on moving to Los Santos for the preservation of the organization and for his own safety.

On the past years on Los Santos he's checking out how Los Santos economy works and measuring out how intelligent is the Law Enforcement Officer to track down a group of person when it comes to illegal activities.

MODERN LA SOCIETA IDEALE

Photograph of mafiosos.

The Ideal Society suffers alot of financial crisis because of the economic depression and wars occured on Palermo, the organization itself is trying to revive and maintain their sovereignty through excessive drug operation and trafficking, they're losing large amount of mafiosos needed in drug operations thus making their operation risky.

Other people were claiming that the Ideal Society manage to continue their illegal activities and recruitment on Los Santos.

CREATION AND ORIGIN:

La società ideale is founded on 1839 by Salvatore Castillo

Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. It is an autonomous Region of Italy, along with surrounding minor islands, officially referred to as Regione Siciliana

Drug trade operation always happened between the region of Palermo and Messina which is located on the northern sicily, there's a various of illegal trafficking occurring on the Ragusa and Syracuse the southern part of Sicily.

HOW TO JOIN?

In order to join La Società Ideale you must be Sicilian or Italian men. A person who want to join cannot be a relative of or have any close links with a lawman, such as a police officer, lawyer or a judge. There is no age limit; boys as young as sixteen have been initiated. A prospective mafioso is carefully tested for obedience, discretion, courage, ruthlessness, and skill at espionage. The initiate is almost always required to commit murder as his ultimate trial, even if he doesn't plan to be a career hitman. The act of murder is to prove his sincerity to the organization and to prevent omertà like undercover cops.

MAFIA INITIATION RITUAL

Footage of the mafioso performing initiation ritual.
The mafia initiation ritual consist of some trials of loyalty, you will be invited inside a room where there were a specific or chosen men armed with guns sitting around the table.

There would be a skull drawn on a piece of paper and a knife, your lower lip would be pricked or cut with the tip of a knife and the blood of the wound will be soaked on the skull.

Doing this initiation will give you high chance of being accepted as mafioso, the final trial would be killing down a person.

OUT OF CHARACTER

This faction is modernizing 19th century inspired Cosa Nostra, we're planning to portray Cosa Nostra Mafia tradition and roleplay on Los Santos (we're not portraying 100% Cosa Nostra). This is my first faction ever so feel free suggesting or correcting my errors. I made this faction in order to find more roleplay opportunities and for my character progress aswell, I imagined the possibility of having a "faction", it's not just simple mob group but it can remove your roleplay limit and possibly put it to the next level, We won't rush on making it into the top but instead I will take it time-to-time in order for me to improve my mafia roleplay and aswell help my mafioso member to improve their roleplay, Players who want to join must be roleplaying Italian character and with Italian name.

OOC RULES:

• If you're participating the Mafia initiation ritual (the process of becoming mafioso), we have the right to Character kill you for a specific in-character reason. Private message John Pablo Castillo for agreement of CK permission.
• You must follow all server rules, if you've been admin jailed for breaking any of the server rules we have the right to kicked you with out of character reason.
• You must be realistic all the time.
• No disrepecting of each other through out of character.
• In character must remain in character.
• You need to private message me for permission of posting screenshots on this faction thread
• Only Sicilian and Italian character can join on this faction.
• No negative comments on the faction forum.

Last edited by John_Pablo_Castillo on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 46 times in total.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Re: La società ideale

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Reserved (unfinished thread)

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Reserved

Nizarr
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Eduard_Yefremov

Post by Nizarr » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:44 pm

gl

AlexDaCosta
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by AlexDaCosta » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Good luck guys.
The Underground Pharma link.
Why you think they call me judas? I laugh and giggle at my dead opp cousin.

Mister Meth
Resident Prick
Resident Prick
Ingame name: Thomas_DeCaprese

Post by Mister Meth » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Good luck and, most importantly, have fun.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:06 pm

Tommy_DeCaprese wrote:Good luck and, most importantly, have fun.
Thank you :)

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:07 pm

AlexDaCosta wrote:Good luck guys.
Thanks man! appreciated the support.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Nizarr wrote:gl
Thanks.

RyanWade
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Jelani_Russell

Re: La Società Ideale Mafia

Post by RyanWade » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Have fun with this, I like the thread.
:twisted: :twisted:
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.”
Tupac Shakur

“The only thing in this world that gives orders is balls.”
Tony Montana

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:24 pm

RyanWade wrote:Have fun with this, I like the thread.
:twisted: :twisted:
Thanks 8)

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:59 pm

PADRINO, ARRIVING AT LOS SANTOS

Marouane
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Marouane » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:18 pm

You got this, Johnnyboy.

- Mao Wei
Or do they say "We are an assembly supporting each other"?
[Their] assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat].

Scary Eire
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: The Man Behind The Wire.

Post by Scary Eire » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:03 pm

John_Pablo_Castillo wrote:
PADRINO, ARRIVING AT LOS SANTOS

If I had a nickel for every time I've seen a screenshot similar to this one, I'd be a rich man.

ammunation.
Gangster
Gangster

Post by ammunation. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm

Return to “Faction Forum Archive”