White Knights Motorcycle Club

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, In-Game Leads, Lead Admins

Forum rules

Important Faction Announcements

Faction leaders and/or members are strongly advised to regularly check the 'Information, Guidelines & Updates' section frequently, and are responsible to kept themselves updated of any changes made.
drumj
Game Administrator

Post by drumj » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:48 pm

Spoiler: show
A long and stressful phase of Jord's life came to an end once he retired from being President of the Mongols Motorcycle club in his early sixties.
Due to health issues and previous conflicts with other clubs in the surrounding areas Jord thought it was best he moved out to the country side, quiet, peaceful yet that was about to change because of the noise level.
He got up out of his chair, switched the TV off and yelled "What the flying fuck is that racket!?"
Just as he pulled the curtain away from the window he glared out to a grand amount of bikers rolling past. He thought nothing of it at first but by the time he sat down the noise had stopped in an instant.
Jord knew something wasn't right in Palomino Creek from this moment on.
He proceeded towards his front door and continued walking down the street though not getting very far before squinting down the street to lay eyes against all the Harleys outside this large house at the end of the road.

He stood before all the Harleys and took one last breath as he gulped, taking a step forward to introduce himself to Harley Morrison, a local Lone wolf at the time.

Jord shrugged as he said "I'm JD, Or at least I used to be, nice ta' meet you"

Harley nodded back "The name is Harley, JD."

From that moment on Jord had invited two patched members back to his house down the road.
They group walked in together and went to the living room where Jord reached in to his jacket and withdraw two baggies of cocaine and slapped them on to the table.

Jord Drum: God it's been a long bloody time..free coke ain't your every day gift.

Kane Reagan: After you, Baker.

Dan Baker: Eh? Okay..

Jord Drum: Trust me you'll feel the Colombian cold in the mourning.

Kane Reagan: I look forward to it!

Soon after the group of three finished snorting up, a fat man appeared through Jord's door war and walked in the living room.

Patrick Powell: What's going on here then?

Jord Drum: Ye' want one?

Jord is currently cutting a line using his bank card on the bar desk.

Patrick Powell: Is it..alright?

Jord Drum: Sure!

One quiet afternoon Jord heard a banging on the door, he opened up front door and all of a sudden the Renegades Sergeant At Arms came barging through in to the house while
while keeping a tight grip on to a shoe box and lays it down on the bar counter. Jord followed closely behind and just stared at the man.

Logan Stewart: I brought a present round fer' ya'.

Jord Drum: A present? What on earth for? I ain't won anything 'ave I?

Logan Stewart: Open the box.

Jord Drum: Eh, all right, as long as it won't kill me..

Logan Stewart: can't promise ya' that.

Jord slowly unwrap the box of it's paper and took a peak inside, the expression on his face was a picture! Surprised from what he'd seen inside yet seeming very awkward
at the same time.

Inside the box is a full patched Renegades vest which Jord held up, questioning Logan while looking at it.

Jord Drum: Wh-What's this for?

Logan Stewart: We know who you are, what you're capable of, it would be an honor to present this to you.

Jord Drum: Ye'know I'm retired? It's been a long time, I don't know if my heart can take it.

Logan Stewart: Not everyone gets this opportunity, we would love to have you on board.

Jord Drum: Alright..I'll do it.

Logan Stewart: Welcome to the club, brother.

The years grew on and Jord's mental issues began taking it's toll on him in such a way he's having to take medication with constant treatment visits, which in return gave
him a lot of time to think about life and how it's affecting everyone around him.

He stood in front of his displayed ex club waistcoat on the wall and gazed away while thinking about the life he once had, and what he's become today.
Suddenly shaking his head he realized what he needs to attempt, so after rushing around his house trying to find his sewing equipment and materials he began crafting a
bottom rocker displayed [LOS SANTOS].

The amount of noise Jord made as he ran outside his house was terrifying, he jumped on his bike and had it away to Market Street of which where he owns some land based around
the abandoned Mongols compound of which he searched around, and looked straight up at the large dirty billboard.

Jord Drum: Gotta' get some paint, wall paper, anything! I'm home, with new colors!

Jord spoke quietly to himself that day while around that compound in Market Street, though he seemed eager to get back to Palomino.

He quickly stormed in to the complex in Palomino, searching for his President Alexander, he sighed from seeing a Prospect.

Jord Drum says: Have you seen Ruskie?

William Cutting says: Nit' fer'a' few hours.

Jord Drum says: Mmm..Needa' find him.

He quickly rushed back outside and Alexander was just parking up his bike, Jord's face lit up as he walked over to him.

Jord Drum says: Can I have a word?

Alexander Zakarov says: Sure.

Jord Drum says: I've been makin' something.

Jord Drum says: I need to show it to you.

Alexander Zakarov says: Another invention?

Jord Drum says: Something like that..

As they both enter the apartment complex Jord opens up his denim waistcoat and stuffs his hand down deep in the inner pocket.

Jord Drum: Take a look at this, one sec' I gotta' lot of crap in here.

Jord lays down a [LOS SANTOS] bottom rocker infront of Alexander on the snooker table.

Alexander Zakarov says: Who's rocker is that?

Jord Drum says: It's uh, an idea, nothing more. It's our colors.

Alexander Zakarov says: Idea? What the hell. What?!

Jord Drum says: An I-dee-ah, Expanding, Progression, History.

Alexander Zakarov says: Damn, what the fuck, w-...Blyat, this is shit is huge.

Jord Drum says: I've laid out some plans, hear me out.

Jord Drum says: With given permission I want to expand in the city, I'd like to take one with me. With my old deeds I found, I have access to a bar down at my lot.
Opposite down the donut shop. From there, I'll be calling my son up to come to Los Santos. Hopefully he'll agree to help me.

Alexander Zakarov says: Damn, you sure of this?

Jord Drum says: No. But I'll give it a shot. I'll be honest Ruskie, I'm bored in life. I don't get the excitment I once did thirty years ago.

Alexander Zakarov says: Got you.

Jord Drum says: It's nothing to do with the club, I've just lived through so much, and I know what keeps me alive now.

Spoiler: show

It was early 2014 when Jord took a turn to retirement once again, his brothers began to disappear and the funerals were more frequent than ever, that doesn't mean no contact was made to the motorcycle scene still. The months progressed to a some-what business project to finalize a corporation which began mid 2013 from only a small music studio, with the project in line, Jord whispered around to the Renegades in need of new employees and so what was once the blackmarket saddlebag brewery was now up again as a licensed brewery under "Thirteenth Stone Corporation", distribution became a mass yet nothing ever "sealed the deal" with Jord's expectations of retirement so he called in a few friends from his ex chapter "Los Santos" and so turned up Ronald "Donut" Perez on the same day as Matthew Hartley, together along side a few more of Jord's closest friends the Renegade Blueberry Chapter was formed, to them it wasn't about the patch, but being together was the highlight in everything they did.

Jord stood back and watched as Blueberry grew to enjoy the liquor store he ran, still pushing the three of the alcohols he brews himself becoming a popular drink around the state. It was around this time when a man named Aiden Freeman popped back in to Jord's life many months later from his last visit to inform Jord of a previous members life and death story who was very close to both of them. Aiden moved to San Andreas permanently and with the only person who knew, he took a leap to experience what the motorcycle club life is like. Shadowing Jord's every move he eventually began the status of prospecting for the Renegades. Jord's god son Shin Medicci had recently fallen behind in the club from gaining a wife, a house and a child, Jord accepted Shin just as any other person and invited him to transfer in to the Blueberry chapter where he would be accepted in taking a different role while still being able to support his family, it was Jord's intention to always keep Shin close no matter what due to the family connection, Jord's friends and family are slowly disintegrating so it only made sense to him in order to keep his friends and family safe, he had to physically keep them close.

Over time the chapter fully established to a grand standard to for fill it's legal working intention, though there was always a certain tension that made it difficult for various members. Matthew Hartley came back to Blueberry to find that his wife set out a divorce on him, and that his once brother Harry Crow has claimed Matthew's wife Lauren as his own, those closest to Harry and Matthew were affected greatly by this, be it a club issue it still brought others in to the feuds. Lauren had announced along side with Harry that a baby was due, Harry's face glittered for days as he began to tell everyone but all that was bound to change in the future, much like a fortune teller told Harry earlier in the year.

One night changed everything for Jord and Harry, the club called an unexpected hit towards the Mongols MC and Jord was called upon for his contribution to meet at Montgomery club house, being there he requested a golf club regardless due to his new hobby, though he took it with in his grasp and sighed as he jumped in the back of the van, on his way to the Mongols garage with the intention for Blake Harris (Renegade Montgomery President) to have a chat, it didn't end too well, Jord failed to conflict any serious damage and fled the scene in the van with the others while in a serious shock due to the current adrenaline rush.

Just as the van pulls up to Montgomery everyone finds themselves surrounded by no less than 10 vehicles, a unimaginable amount of law enforcement with rifles aiming towards the van, clearly something was up no doubt. While in the van in this awkward situation Jord had a call from Harry Crow's wife Lauren, she mentioned about Jord's secretary "Donut" doing something bad, that he was hurt, unforgivably Jord couldn't take this call and so she called Harry instead being in the front of the van, he couldn't take the call either. The front two in the van one of them being Harry got out and on to the floor as the sheriffs requested, then the two in the back including Jord slid out of the van and on to the floor. Time passed that night and all four were taken in for questioning, yet all landed back out freely after an hour. During Jord and Harry's absence in the station it turns out Ronald "Donut" Perez had killed him, not long after that Matthew Hartley also left town, having everything been too much for him, it was probably best that he took time away, Harry landed a 14 month sentence in prison during this time his wife Lauren had left him and taken his newly born child away, things suddenly went from bad to worse.

The same evening that Harry Crow was released from prison, Jord was working in the Blueberry liquor store when a local named Ryan McDougall walked in, after him coming to the counter and speaking it woke Jord up from the day dream state he was in, only because of the accent Ryan had being Scottish. It took a moment to realize that there's only ever been a number of Scottish people in San Andreas that Jord ever knew including Matthew Hartley, yet here one appears so Jord began to ask a few questions only to find out that Ryan lived around the corner. On the same night after Jord finished his shift at the store he walked over to Matthew's old house on the corner and started knocking, even checking around the back for anyone inside and out pops Ryan to surprise Jord, Ryan most probably thought it's another crazy local trying to break in. Jord was invited inside and Ryan explained everything that he knew about Matthew and how he worked for his father Will MacGregor, yet another surprise this evening that Jord actually used to be in a club with Will, so it brought back a lot of good memories which is exactly what he needed.

The phone rang just while Jord was sorting out his diner papers, it was Harry Crow who called and asked to meet up with Jord to discuss something, Harry seemed rather distraught on the phone due to losing everything he ever knew for a family.
After both of them greeting each other at Jord's apartment out of the way, they sat down together and had a much needed catch up from the last 14 months, while Harry was here it seemed wise at the time that Jord spoke his mind and intentions for the future seeing as realistically from that point in time Jord had lost everything just as much as Harry did, and so he explained of his future retirement plans on being able to create a small club out in the County possibly still in Blueberry where is current location was in tribute to his old army days, more specifically the Marine Aircraft Group 36, 1st Marine Aircraft Wing. From October 1966 to August 1969 Jord served on a mission from Ky Ha, the squadron was known as the White Knights.

Jord also revealed at this time to Harry that he was diagnosed with a tumor only a week ago, lung cancer type 2 which he can only hope will go away with the correct help, Harry now realized exactly why Jord was attached to tubes along side with a oxygen tank clipped on to his belt.

The idea was presented to the rest of Jord's Blueberry chapter that agreed on the idea, and began to invite other locals, club members and work colleagues for drinks at his club house, slowly hinting about the start of something new in future related to his previous army history. The numbers began to crow from over such a short amount
of time, Jord can now retire to something he
can hack, or you may consider it not retiring, the story starts.

October 16th 2015 proved to be the quietest night in Blueberry it's been in a long time, and also the loudest. The President of the White Knights at the time (Jord Drum) took a trip through Blueberry to find nothing and no one, prior to this day the club had suspicions of VICE activity taken a increased interest towards the club which sparked the rest of the club to stay alarmed. It went through Jord's mind of what is actually going on so curiosity got the better of him and therefore headed to Blueberry, it was if anything the loneliest moment in that town until a SD cruiser spots Jord's on the corner of the street walking past, suddenly an army appear and surrounded Jord which evidently there is no escape from in which a defeat was accepted. He was pressed against the cruisers with little force still with a faint smile at the same time, to some extent Jord felt a relief. That didn't mean it was that simple though, Trevor Roadman (associate) saw other members of the club being taken away only moments before they got to Blueberry and equipped himself to give those law enforcement as hard of a time as possible, which is exactly what happened. Shots are being fired towards the SD cruisers and the law themselves yet no one could see or figure out where from, it was Trevor Roadman.

Firewalker was shot down in the process of detaining Jord which led a big delay in to processing him to VICE HQ, no one knows what happened to Trevor however. Having eventually arrived to the HQ Jord stumbled upon seeing two other members of the club Jac and Bob inside, captured already. Small discussions went on while the three sat side by side having to wait for Firewalkers recovery. It was moments after the group were taken outside that they swiftly moved around the corner outside while the law enforcement were preoccupied and hid behind a van, the adrenaline was pumped for this moment to make it out free or die trying. Jac was on the ground and Bob made the choice to jump the wall while still cuffed, he managed to make his way out free of prison, he was caught and transferred to SACF a day later. After Bob jumped the wall it wasn't long before Jord and Jac was found by the wall and forced straight to SACF themselves as well.

At this moment it was obvious that it was inevitable to avoid the reality of prison, so Jord was stripped of his belongings, given his prison attire and made his way to his new cell, followed by the yard to see who else from the club was brought in.

Jord was moved to a cell in A block, soon to find out his cell mate is one of his brothers Joseph Seibert, straight away the White Knights inside prison were being noticed and constantly grouped together to keep each other safe. Life had to be adapted, everyone was learning slowly what is going on around them just as PEN1 start to approach, a connection is made between the club and the prison gangs inside in order to form protection, business and even friendship.

Primarily Joseph and Jord stayed together and did everything together which initially changed their views and ways especially inside prison. Slowly but surely a few selected White Knights were smuggling cocaine in to prison through what ever means necessary, if it wasn't being sold then it was being sniffed which was only a phase inside.

Jord's relationship with the prison gangs began to grow, although he may not of been able to participate in physical exercise, it didn't stop him from having their back with trouble makers and laying down the rules of the yard. Jord spoke with his prison rep inside named known as Wizard, respect was presented on both sides and Jord was passed a bottle of whiskey for him and the club to enjoy their final meeting within the prison walls. As a small amount of time passed which allowed those in prison to have a good long think, not only about what they've done but what they can do. Jord set the rumor that he's been able to create a decent hand poking needle made from calculator components and made the impression, tattooists weren't easily come by in prison. His first tattoo to practice on was his cell mate Joseph, merely a small tattoo on Joseph's hand and he was happy, until it started to become infected due to lack of cream.

Jord and Joseph began to get up to a few more violent acts together in prison after becoming more comfortable with it, even so much they ended up in isolation on more than one occasion.

Jord was minding his own business reading in his cell while talking to former club rival Tom Brook, having a fairly calm chat a unfriendly foe walks in to Jord's cell and begans to bad mouth his club and himself as a President. Jord punched the guy in the face and was immediately removed from his cell as well as everyone surrounding to watch as the man lay in Jord's cell knocked out. It wasn't long after when he continued with bad mouthing Jord's club and sending death threats. Phill Anderson walks over to the cell and notices a spot of bother raging through Jord's face to hear that he's hidden a pen up his sleeve, literally.

Jord saw the unfriendly guy tazed on the floor, the DoC staff were not in the room so a perfect opportunity presented itself. He took the pen from under his sleeve and rushed over to the man on the floor just as he's getting up Jord stabbed him in the eye with the pen, still keeping a grip on to his pen he rushed back to his cell with Phill. A moment of panic went through Phill and Jord's head with the murder weapon still in their possession, they had one crazy idea and had no time to spare; Phill took a shit in to the toilet while Jord molded it around the pen flushing it straight after, was it gross? Yes, yes it was.

It's seen as a stupid mistake to commit such a crude act in public, in front of cameras. But not so stupid to others.

As time progressed through SACF, his friends are getting out early and has no choice but to occupy himself. He used the White Knights outside of prison to for fill his chores and needs otherwise which can't be done, specifically it was in Jord's interest to take a step out of way grimy way of life and open a local venue to reintroduce his passion for rock music and bands alike which is where his knight brother Eugene came back in to the picture by taking Jord's call from prison and making sure a more recent investment which was successful went through, a warehouse was bought and slowly a venue was built in Slater, Marina.

A lawyer became interested to hear an investment of Jord's life savings in to helping him reach the outside world. His hearing finally came and it proved to be a successful day, community service and a probationary tag.

His first initial thought was to head back to Blueberry but then his memory of what happened instantly kicked in, instead he took a slow walk straight out the prison with his rucksack and head straight for Fallen Tree, his small trailer. Camping and using what ever means necessary to survive the journey home he finally made it, it was in Flint County where Jord spend his remaining time alone after he got out of prison for a small segment of the month until he felt ready to show face again. He received a few calls to hear the White Knights are still around and were rocking a nomad patch. Soon after the calls he made, Jord met up with the old knight secretary, Tito.

The patches are sewn on and it's time to see what's going down, Jord met Tito down in Idlewood which he wasn't very familiar with even to this day.

It seems Tito managed to make a few friends while the other Knights lay dormant in prison. That very night was Jord's blow out from being outside of prison, drugs were purchased off the locals, and back to Tito's place we went. An insane moment crossed the atmosphere when the cocaine bag was emptied on to the table, Jord smashing his face in to the table; sniffing up the cocaine to express his happiness on being out, it was quite traumatic scene thinking about it. Tito's friends became turning up while Jord remains nervous about those around him, he still continued and left it on the table for others turning whom he did not know.

That same night Jord received a call from someone named Jackson, Jackson stated over the phone he has been sent across to San Andreas from Virginia, Virginia being the only other chapter of the White Knights ran by Jord's son Michael Drum. Jackson found Jord and Tito outside an establishment in Marina and explained a little bit about why he's turned up unexpectedly, it seems Michael has his own plans in Virginia of dominating and didn't want our work to go to waste. The former Sergeant of the Knights, Doc "Warren" soon arrived after Jackson and something began ticking in everyone head once meeting up for the first time with Jord.

They all set out to ride to the 69 Bar located in Flint County, one of Jord's old establishments to check out the functionality of it, perhaps hang out there. It was down at that very bar were they first talked about the possibility of opening up a new chapter instead of remaining as nomad, the Flint County chapter.

A week passed and the rumor set out across the Knights and public that a new chapter is forming, Jord went up to Virginia on the Thursday night to speak to his son Michael at the Virginia chapter about it with business ventures and plans alike. Although Jord is the founder, his son still amazed to give him good news on the clubs overall success that three chapters will be forming across the USA, specifically in Ohio, Washington and San Andreas (Flint County), this was good news for everyone which sparked an eye for motivation for those who knew. A few days passed and Jord arrived back in San Andreas, calling all White Knight nomads to the 69 Bar to discuss whether or not it's going ahead which everyone did agree to continue, the White Knights are back in Flint County. Straight away their work is set in motion, trying to cover as much ground as possible to protect their name and patch.

After spending some time in Flint County the few of the club that were left decided to head back to their roots and regain control of their home town "Blueberry". It was at this point also where the idea was presented to Jord to once again become the national president of his own club by moving to Virginia and taking over that chapter, a vote took place across all chapters in the USA to finalize this decision, and off Jord went to Virginia with only the occasional visit back to San Andreas.

The club had almost split ways, a few men in prison, a few still around kicking it. Soon after five months being inactive around the San Andreas chapter Jord decided to take a semi vacation back down to Blueberry to check up on his fellow brothers, it was a task decided in Virginia that he would be inclined to make sure it goes well. Two weeks after Jord's arrival things begin to fall in place and many of the club begin to strive back around with even more business and reputation to uphold. The White Knights are back.

President
The president is the leader of the chapter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The president will represent the club at any given hearing with other organizations and always be available to help another one way or another.

Vice President
The vice president is the President's left hand, second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice president is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t the case. The VP's initial role in a club is to promote the club and make it look good, meeting others and building a connection.

Sergeant at Arms
The Sergeant-at-Arms is responsible for ensuring that the Bylaws and Standing Rules of the club are not violated. He is responsible to insure that the orders of the Executive Committee are carried out in an expeditious manner. He is responsible for policing and keeping order at all club events, except as noted under the Duties of the President. He may conscript members to aid in keeping order on their own authority. He has the responsibility to the club to report any unseemly behavior of incident to the Executive Committee. He is responsible for securing any patches or colors from any member who retires, resigns, or is expelled. The SAA is responsible for the safety and security of the club, as well as the protection and defense of its members and prospects. He shall keep and maintain a record of all data pertinent to the safety and security of the club and it’s members and prospects. Upon becoming aware of any real or perceived threat to the club, its Members, Prospects, or events, he shall immediately notify the Executive Committee of that information.

Secretary
The secretary is responsible for the clubs paperwork. He keeps minutes of meetings and records dates of significant events, such as anniversary dates (when prospects gain their patch). He corresponds with other gangs and it’s his job to keep members informed of upcoming events. The secretary is usually responsible for keeping records of club assets although the treasurer will do this in some cases.

Treasurer
The treasurer is the chapters money-man and he’s in charge of collecting club fees, run funds and paying the bills. The treasurer is responsible for collecting any debts owed to the club and usually gets the job of checking out business opportunities prior to any decisions being made. The treasurer is usually the person who handles the proceeds of a Clubs illegal activity.

Road Captain
The road captain is the top dog enforcing the rules of the road, he will plan the clubs routes and official runs, during these the road captain will always take the lead position followed by ranking order, this position is sometimes considered a lesser role in the committee.

Veteran
Veterans are considered life long members of the club, usually having served a large number of years and are too old to operate as a normal patched member. Life-members retain their patch even though they may no longer take an active part in the club. Some life-members retire although they are still technically part of the club until they die.

A full member of the White Knights have earned the right to many assets of the club, one of them being to attend the weekly church meetings where all issues are discussed, along side being able to operate within the club without being made to do anything.

Prospect
A prospect is also known as a probationary member who has yet to earn their full patch, they're considered bikers in training, getting ready to take on the duties of a full patched member, but first they have to prove their loyalty to the club and must be ready to engage in illegal activities to do so. This status is only gained after having had the title of a "Hangaround" of which is simple an associate of the club by drinking with them, riding with them and getting to know them, you become a prospect once the club see you as potential MC material.

The White Knights Motorcycle Club will portray a realistic old school motorcycle club will still maintaining to be 100% fictional, I highly advise you research about motorcycle clubs as you'll be roleplaying around members who have years of RP experience under their belt, as well as real life experience on how clubs are ran.
We all roleplay emotions and realistically so don't give up if you get told to fuck off or leave someone alone, it's not like they're deliberately trying to push you away. Don't be afraid to show us your roleplay or be different to other players, we like different.

• If you wish to post screenshots please ask myself first!
  • Follow the servers rules at all times.
  • The factions leaders reserve the right to CK you from the faction at any given time.
  • Recruitment is done In-Character.
  • Alts are accepted but we prefer you to use your main.
  • Don't fool around if there's roleplaying going on.
  • You MUST use a Freeway or Wayfarer.
  • We are more open to those who create their own RP and show it to us.
  • If you fail to create your own RP then maybe this isn't for you.
  • We're not a faction who sits around in the same place 24/7, if you fail to find us then find other hangarounds and members in the area.
  • Character development is the key, don't just rely on the faction to develop your character, there's a whole world for you to play in.
  • American Latino and Asians have the ability to join the faction although it may prove slightly harder, but not impossible.

Private Forums

IRC
#whiteknightsmc

For any problems or information please PM drumj
Last edited by drumj on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jord Drum
Ex Renegade President Los Santos + Blueberry (2013-2014)
Ex Mongol President (Class of 2009-2013)

Modding Showroom
[REV'S CUSTOMS] Vehicle workshop Blueberry

drumj
Game Administrator

Re: White Knights Motorcycle Club

Post by drumj » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:48 pm

White Knights Motorcycle Club V4

White Knights V4
Download

White Knights Motorcycle Club V3

Inside this pack you will find various vehicles, skins and other miscellaneous mods including the exterior.

Download
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Support skins are also in the pack.
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Credits: drumj + rockstar*

Last edited by drumj on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jord Drum
Ex Renegade President Los Santos + Blueberry (2013-2014)
Ex Mongol President (Class of 2009-2013)

Modding Showroom
[REV'S CUSTOMS] Vehicle workshop Blueberry

Tommas lucyo
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Jac Bar

Post by Tommas lucyo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Off to a new start.

Jovis
Silver Member
Silver Member
Ingame name: fuck_u_said

Post by Jovis » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Good luck again!

Big.D
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Post by Big.D » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Hell yeah drum, make it real again 8)
"Rest in sleep, best believe I rest in the East"

cheeky
Senior Forum Moderator

Post by cheeky » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:49 pm

we're back, babes.
Frank Puckett

Munson
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Munson » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Great to see this back, take it far.
Zachary Nicks.

Hendrixy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Hendrixy » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Welcome back.

Klag
KFFK
KFFK
Ingame name: Phill_Anderson

Post by Klag » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Oh yeah! Here we go :D
I suck at apologizes, so.. unfuck you or whatever.

My community page

Phill Anderson - White Knights Motorcycle Club
Road Captain

Undertow
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Undertow » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Welcome back!

Burnsey
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Ingame name: Christopher

Post by Burnsey » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Wow, good luck.. Posting to follow

robistnt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Straight Satan

Post by robistnt » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:52 pm

Posting to follow ;)
Showroom
8======D

TrajkovG
Venomous Gangster

Post by TrajkovG » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:52 pm

HOly FUCK, WB !

Shaikh
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Kal

Post by Shaikh » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Just read the thread and love the development within it. Good luck to a new start!

Tito_Macedo
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Tito_Macedo

Post by Tito_Macedo » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:53 pm

Good. Really good.

Return to “Factions”