Connor shakes briefly in fear as he hands over the pink slip of the modified Toyota Supra from ’91 to the individual standing in front of the door left of him. He tries to hold his hands steady on the steering wheel but continues to shake as he fears of losing the car which he been working on for the past month, heck… He risked a few months if not even years in prison stealing those few cars for parts on the chassis of the Toyota Supra from ’91 which cost him a lot. He gazes to his right side and glares out of the window, glaring towards the individuals who have been working along with him on the car.
The girl who’s thinly dressed appears between Connor’s car and the opponent’s car which is a Nissan Skyline R32 from ’91. Connor eyes the flag that the girl is holding above her head with her arm raised sky high. Eventually the girl lowers her hand to the ground and drops the flag on the ground. The engines roams and smoke is left at the spot where the two cars were located, coughing is heard under the noise of the two cars which cruises away in high speed. As the smoke cloud slowly disappears and reveals the surrounding area, you’re able to see the two cars slowly reaching their top speed on the race track.
The two cars attempts to squeeze past each other as they’re both laying around the same speed on each side of the road. In a rather sharp turn Connor happened to be located on the left side of the road, when Nissan makes a sharp turn to his right he manages to thrusts the car out of the road and therefore forces Connor to jam on the brakes and lose control of the car, spinning around due to the fact that he was also making a sharp turn.
The race along with the modified Toyota Supra was lost and there was no turning back, but their career with street racing wasn’t lost.
The ride back to the garage was slow and silent, it felt like if it would take years to get back but as they finally reached it they started to discuss, that was one lost car but it wasn’t the end of the career of the newly started and slightly unknown street racing crew “Crew G-Force”.
Two in the front seats of tow truck and one back by the hook, cruising towards the big and highly populated city Los Santos. As they drive past the hills of Vinewood and Richman they notice a house with four hot sport cars located outside of it.
They all knew what to do; the driver reversed close towards the front bumper of the car, the hand break of the sport car wasn’t locked. Full of paranoia and adrenaline Cornelius hops off the back of the tow truck and lowers the hook underneath the front bumper. The tow truck lifts up the sport car by the front bumper a loud noise is heard; the alarm sets off and begins to beep loudly which was heard all over the neighbourhood. Cornelius hops onto the back of the tow truck and hugs the arm leading out to the hook tightly. They drive to the garage as quick as they can and try to avoid residential areas. As they reach the garage Connor is standing ready with his arms crossed, he frowns as the loud alarm penetrates his ears. They help each other to release the hook from the front bumper and allows the front of the car to touch the ground, they then kill the alarm by removing the battery of the car.
They all agreed on that they won’t lose this car as they begin to chop the car and car parts into pieces and takes out the whole interior. All they need now is a chassis and they’re ready to build it up and therefor ready to race.
- If you’re planning to join the faction the only way is through IC ways, an easy way to find us by joining our car events which can be both legal and illegal, keep your eyes up for our stickers on our cars.
- Our goal is to roleplay such a realistic street race faction as possible, there for we’re not roleplaying as mobsters/gangsters and we’re trying to stick criminality to zero as long as it doesn’t involve cars or vehicles in general. (Steal cars and chop them, street race and such a things)
- As we’re trying to roleplay as realistic as possible and stick to vehicles as much as we can, we do not allow any type of firearm or rifles, if you’re going to carry a gun you’ll need permission from the head of the faction along with a good reason to carry one.
- We do not allow players to come with cars such as Bullets, Cheetahs, Banshees, ZR-350 and Sultans since we want you to develop your character along with your car. Don’t come with a fully modded car, add mods to it script wise as you do it in our garage ICly.
- Every time you crash your car into a pole or with another vehicle you are supposed to role play car crashes all the time. The vehicle doesn't magically fix itself, role play fixing your vehicle along with role playing personal injuries for a more realistic feeling.
- We do accept alternative accounts for the moment but you must be active on it.
- If you’re a part of the faction you’re not allowed to open fire at the cops, especially not to avoid LSP.
- We have an IRC channel just type /join #gforce to join the channel. Please use the IRC channel to communicate OOC instead of using /b in-game as you are supposed to role play at all times.