The East Side Viperz is a predominantly Asian crime syndicate based in the area of East Los Santos, Los Santos, San Andreas. The gang is known across the United States as one of the most successful and ruthless Asian organizations in the history of the country, with connections to several known organized crime syndicates across the state. The notorious Jefferson-based street gang has a variety of members and affiliates, ranging from Chinese, Japanese and Cambodian, as Blythe Avenue is a gang based in one of the largest Asian communities in the city of Los Santos.
Recruiting for the gang starts young as affiliates of Blythe Avenue target teens as early as twelve years old and pressure them into being a member of the gang. The Asian American street gang are mainly connected with the Black Dragons (黑龍) in the region. Along with these connections, the Blythe Avenue Viperz have a variety of different connections across the state, trafficking large amounts of drugs and firearms to and from the area of Los Santos.
The area of Jefferson is widely-known across the country for it's incredibly high crime rate that the Los Santos Police Department are unable to control. Police cooperation between civilians in Jefferson is the lowest of the city, because of the pressure and fear that Blythe Avenue Viperz and surrounding gangs instill into the neighborhood.
As of recent, the notorious Blythe Avenue Viperz have expanded into the region known as East Los Santos and began placing claim in that region. East Side Viperz was formed and began dominating the region, moving out key players such as Defson Heights Piru, Panic Boys, and smaller Crip sets attempting to dominate the region. Defson Heights was created and began to be settled under the ruling of the East Side Viperz syndicate. The notorious Viper gang has became a notorious organized crime syndicate that began taking over Asians in the region of East Los Santos and influencing them into their ways. Ranging from the bahamas on the west of Blythe Avenue, and the eastern side of Defson Heights, and reaching to the southern tip of Cedar Avenue. Viperz is now dominating the region of East Los Santos, similar to how they have dominated Jefferson for years, the individuals at the top are seeking money, power, and respect. East Side Viperz consists of an organized crime syndicate that commands the lower streetgangs and subsets of the organization that they have put on and command, a prime example of this power lust would be Blythe Avenue ViperZ 81216 and Oriental Lazy Boyz 81216. The structure of the organization resembles that of a military structure and a modern day Triad.
The faction is storyline based. IC events will lead to an unique experience in character developing. The faction's goal is to portray a fictional asian street gang. By "fictional", we mean that the faction is not based on any OOC organization, although it is highly inspired by some asian street gangs located in the USA and Canada, such as the Tiny Raskal Gang, Asian BoyZ and Menace of Destruction.
By joining this faction, be aware that we expect you to roleplay your character to the fullest. The gang is mainly composed by continental south-eastern Asian descendants, such as Chinese, Cambodians, Koreans, Vietnamese, Laotians and so on. When picking a name for your character, choose an american usual first name (Theodore, Jack, etc) and a south-eastern Asian last name (Vong, Lee, Tsun, etc). Just a sidenote, you do not need to have a generic Asian name, you can be creative with your characters (i.e, roleplay half Asian, half African American, half Hispanic, and so on.), mixed races. The gang's block is roleplayed as a Hmong 'americanized' community. Any questions regarding the faction, go straight to yuvaljke and Complaicant
- Recruitment is COMPLETELY In-Character.
- By joining the faction, you agree to a Character-Kill whenever the IC events lead to it.
- Faction Hoppers are not welcome. If you're going to roleplay with us, make sure that you'll stick to your character and to the faction.
- Follow the Server Rules and the Rules of Engagement to the fullest. Failing to follow these rules will lead to an OOC discipline in the form of removal from the faction.
- You must have basic knowledge about the Asian street gangs in the USA & Canada.
- Always respect the members of the faction OOCly, as well as the whole LS-RP.com community.
- Upon officially joining the faction, yuvaljke and Complaicant reserve the right to character-kill your character if deemed necessary.
- In order to post screenshots on our thread, you must first be given screenshot permission. Send a Forum PM to Complaicant and ask for permission.
- Our main form of communication is utilizing Skype groups to communicate, by registering to our private forums, signing our character kill agreement and making a character information thread, you will then be allowed to be added to the Skype group.
- We also utilize a Third-Party chat program known as mIRC for an alternate form of communication among faction members. While Skype remains our primary form of communication, you can also find members of the faction as well as friends in our mIRC channel.
Our personal forums is as follows. There, you can feel free to share mods, talk about your life and discuss IG events. In our personal forums you can also find information about the faction, roleplaying guides that are always useful for new outsiders (and not only) and more stuff which you will certainly find very useful. Make sure to register yourself with Firstname Lastname. Private forums are a requirement, because you are required to R&U the needed topics within the forums.