Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

LS-RP Tester Application [STATUS: Closed]

Postby LS-RP on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:13 am

Los Santos Role-Play Tester & Application Moderator

Application

Head of Testers: Jakey
Last Update: 7/JUL/15
Last Open: 3/DECEMBER/16

Being apart of Los Santos Role-Play's Staff Team is a great privilege, it is a very rewarding and you just about go every day enjoying being apart of this team. I am going to give a brief overview of what a LS-RP Tester does - and if you feel you're up to be able to fulfill these duties plus more then apply now!

General Tester Duties
  • Application Moderation - review applications properly - letting in new people into LS-RP through our application system on the User Control Panel.
  • Beta Testing - testing new features which are going onto the Game Mode or UCP / anywhere LS-RP related. We do a few beta tests every term (4 months is our term!). We expect testers to help the development team in testing the new features.
  • Suggestion Moderation - testers are able to moderate the suggestion area, they are able to forward it to the development team for a discussion.
  • Helping Players - this includes in-game with the helpme system, IRC, forums, anywhere that players are asking for help / guidance.
  • Bug Reports - bug reports are play a big part in being a tester. You need to be able to test bugs in order to confirm / deny they are bugs. If it is confirmed a bug then forward it to the development team.
  • *And more

Requirements
  • You need to write and understand English fluently.
  • Team-Worker - The testers are working as a team, don't split it up, join it instead! They work together and they do things efficiently - which are the key factors of a team, you need to be able to work as a team to be apart of LS-RP Staff.
  • Respect and calmness - You got to respect people, you're acting on behalf of the community and server as a tester, so don't make your anger go out on someone related to LS:RP, as that will put you and the whole staff AND development team in a bad light.
  • IRC - We use IRC for our main communication among each other in the staff team. This is how we get to know each other, and figure out any problems we have. I can not stress enough how much this is required
  • Be a member for at least 1 year - After about 1 year you fully have the grasps of LS-RP and it's features. It also makes us know you're most likely going to be staying around for a while.

Information
  • All Tester Applications are to be forum PMed to Jakey - otherwise it is not going to be submitted.
  • When sending the Application the Subject should be "Tester Application" - it makes it easier for me to organize the applications this way.
  • Be 100 percent honest in the application, it helps us get to know you better and it helps your chances.
  • If you have any additional questions feel free to ask any staff member, or myself. We are always willing to help anyone out.

Application Status:
Accepting -
    Currently gathering up a group of reserved people to join the tester team.

Closed -
    We are not accepting applications for the tester team.

Application Review -
    The applications are currently being voted on by the staff team. Send in late applications if necessary.

Code: Select All Code
[b]Ingame name(s):[/b]

[b]Real life age:[/b]

[b]Location:[/b]   

[b]Why do you want to be a LS-RP Tester?[/b]

[b]Next to the other reserved testers what makes you more qualified than others?[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in trouble in the past, on LS:RP?[/b] ((Feel free to go into detail. If resolved or not, etc etc))

[b]Have you ever had any issues with anyone from the staff?[/b] ((Feel free to go into detail. If resolved or not, etc etc))

[b]Do you have and or work on any projects outside or related to LS:RP?[/b]

[b]What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian)[/b]

[b]How long have you been playing on LS:RP:[/b]

[b]How long have you been role playing on SA:MP:[/b]

[b]Can and or do you map? If so please post screenshots of you work. Links only.[/b]

[b]Have you contributed anything towards LS-RP? If so, what?[/b] [i](Youtube videos, mods, screens, guides, events etc)[/i]

[b]Have you ever been a part of a testing or development team before?[/b]

[b]Do you write and understand English fluently?[/b]

[b]Do you use IRC regularly?[/b]

[b]If no to the answer above, are you willing to? / If yes then what is your name on IRC?[/b]

[b]How many times have you applied for tester?[/b]
[list][b]What common misconceptions about you do you feel others see as flaws?[/b][/list]

[b]Anything extra you'd like to add?:[/b]
LS-RP
Los Santos Roleplay
Los Santos Roleplay

Re: LS-RP Tester Application [STATUS: CLOSED]

Postby Jakey on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Jakey
Head of Testers
Head of Testers

Ingame name: DeLarosa-Jensen

Re: LS-RP Tester Application [STATUS: OPEN]

Postby Jakey on Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 pm

Applications are now open so please send them to me if you're interested in applying, I would like to encourage the criminal role players of the server to also consider this. If you're not on the reserved list above then you'll need to reapply.

Edit: If you don't have any references then you can still apply.
Jakey
Head of Testers
Head of Testers

Postby Jakey on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:27 am

Applications are under review, send in late applications if you've bothered to place effort into your application. Please don't PM me or ask any other members of staff regarding the status of your application.

Edit: No longer send in applications.
Jakey
Head of Testers
Head of Testers

Postby Jakey on Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:24 am

Applications are now open and they'll be closing on the 17th of December at 23:59.
Jakey
Head of Testers
Head of Testers

Re: LS-RP Tester Application [STATUS: OPEN]

Postby Jakey on Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:30 pm

Closed, we'll be reviewing the applications.
Jakey
Head of Testers
Head of Testers

Return to General Discussions