Head of Testers: Jakey
Status: Accepting -
Last Update: 14/MAY/2017
Last Open: 14/MAY/2017
Being apart of Los Santos Role-Play's Staff Team is a great privilege, it is a very rewarding and you just about go every day enjoying being apart of this team. I am going to give a brief overview of what a LS-RP Tester does - and if you feel you're up to be able to fulfill these duties plus more then apply now!
General Tester Duties
- Application Moderation - review applications properly - letting in new people into LS-RP through our application system on the User Control Panel.
- Beta Testing - testing new features which are going onto the Game Mode or UCP / anywhere LS-RP related. We do a few beta tests every term (4 months is our term!). We expect testers to help the development team in testing the new features.
- Suggestion Moderation - testers are able to moderate the suggestion area, they are able to forward it to the development team for a discussion.
- Helping Players - this includes in-game with the helpme system, IRC, forums, anywhere that players are asking for help / guidance.
- Bug Reports - bug reports are play a big part in being a tester. You need to be able to test bugs in order to confirm / deny they are bugs. If it is confirmed a bug then forward it to the development team.
- *And more
- You need to write and understand English fluently.
- Team-Worker - The testers are working as a team, don't split it up, join it instead! They work together and they do things efficiently - which are the key factors of a team, you need to be able to work as a team to be apart of LS-RP Staff.
- Respect and calmness - You got to respect people, you're acting on behalf of the community and server as a tester, so don't make your anger go out on someone related to LS:RP, as that will put you and the whole staff AND development team in a bad light.
- IRC - We use IRC for our main communication among each other in the staff team. This is how we get to know each other, and figure out any problems we have. I can not stress enough how much this is required
- Be a member for at least 1 year - After about 1 year you fully have the grasps of LS-RP and it's features. It also makes us know you're most likely going to be staying around for a while.
- All Tester Applications are to be forum PMed to Jakey - otherwise it is not going to be submitted.
- When sending the Application the Subject should be "Tester Application -- [NAME]" - it makes it easier for me to organize the applications this way.
- Be 100 percent honest in the application, it helps us get to know you better and it helps your chances.
- If you have any additional questions feel free to ask any staff member, or myself. We are always willing to help anyone out.
- Currently gathering up a group of reserved people to join the tester team.
- We are not accepting applications for the tester team.
Application Review -
- The applications are currently being voted on by the staff team. Send in late applications if necessary.
Code: Select all
[b]Real life age:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a LS-RP Tester?[/b]
[b]Next to the other reserved testers what makes you more qualified than others?[/b]
[b]Have you ever been in trouble in the past, on LS:RP?[/b] ((Feel free to go into detail. If resolved or not, etc etc))
[b]Have you ever had any issues with anyone from the staff?[/b] ((Feel free to go into detail. If resolved or not, etc etc))
[b]Do you have and or work on any projects outside or related to LS:RP?[/b]
[b]What type of roleplayer are you? (Cop/Gang/Mafia/Gov/Civilian)[/b]
[b]How long have you been playing on LS:RP:[/b]
[b]How long have you been role playing on SA:MP:[/b]
[b]Can and or do you map? If so please post screenshots of you work. Links only.[/b]
[b]Have you contributed anything towards LS-RP? If so, what?[/b] [i](Youtube videos, mods, screens, guides, events etc)[/i]
[b]Have you ever been a part of a testing or development team before?[/b]
[b]Do you write and understand English fluently?[/b]
[b]Do you use IRC regularly?[/b]
[b]If no to the answer above, are you willing to? / If yes then what is your name on IRC?[/b]
[b]How many times have you applied for tester?[/b]
[list][b]What common misconceptions about you do you feel others see as flaws?[/b][/list]
[b]Anything extra you'd like to add?:[/b]