Money is LSRP.

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FMB, Lead Admins

Money is LSRP.

Postby achilleus on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Hey,

There is a lot of rich people in LSRP, I'm asking a seriously question, HOW?

Take a look on that vehicle auction-http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=693&t=218398&start=30

53,000,000 spent on a car, how she got that ammount of money? I know this is a dumb question, but can someone tell me a method to earn money?

I'm working as a car mechanic and have only 300,000$ total including savings.

Please answer this question seriously, and don't say just "Go and work" or something.

Thanks. :)
achilleus
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Money is LSRP.

Postby Cormac on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 pm

They probably got most of it from savings.
Cormac
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Postby VasPer on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Well I think money is a bigger problem. Money nowadays is something you have to have otherwise you suck. It's not about the roleplay anymore, it's about who have more money.

I would like to have 53million too, but too me, roleplaying is more important, i'd rather lose 10g than earn 20g, because of endless fishing, or some other work.

Ot: It is possible that she has won it, or fished many hours. Or like he said, got it from savings.
VasPer
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Ingame name: Yoshio_Kiyono

Postby Nines on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Before April 2011 I believe people would automatically get up to 5k an hour automatically if they had the mechanic job. This was removed due to it's abuse, and now the new people have to suffer when the people who abused the system didn't even get their money removed or punished, just stopped from doing it again.
Nines
Civilian
Civilian

Postby achilleus on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:52 pm

I guess savings is the only way to earn safe money. :?
achilleus
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Postby damaz on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:24 pm

From roleplaying probably. Back in the days you could earn 25k from a paycheck if you were in LSPD/SASD. I get like 35k thanks to my savings but I guess if you are very active it pays off eventually. Real estate is what got me rich.
damaz
Game Admin
Game Admin

Ingame name: Jerrick Beasley

Postby rockshock on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Most of the older players have earned their money from the old savings system, also the old paycheck system, And the fact houses/Businesses was ALOT cheaper before.

As it is now , its deff. harder to make a lot of money fast. But savings/working is probably the best way right now and avoiding dying.
Alex "Lex" Hernandez

[20:25] <KEG> God, Hilary Duff makes me horny.
[20:25] * KEG cocks.
rockshock
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Ingame name: Luiz_Espinoza

Postby Amez on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 am

Nines wrote:Before April 2011 I believe people would automatically get up to 5k an hour automatically if they had the mechanic job. This was removed due to it's abuse, and now the new people have to suffer when the people who abused the system didn't even get their money removed or punished, just stopped from doing it again.

No one abused the system. It was put in so you can roleplay instead of actually doing the job. It was not our fault it was setup like this way. It was never abused either. They wanted to players to actually work for it instead of sitting around and logging on just for the paycheck.
Them youngins I came with don't play around
I ain't gone lie
They hit your chest and yo head with that K round
Amez
LS:RP Tester

Ingame name: Ignacio Lucero

Postby Abel_Freeman on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:38 am

CarlosC wrote: sitting around and logging on just for the paycheck.

...Abuse
ABEL FREEMAN The punk of pizza.
Abel_Freeman
Mafia
Mafia

Postby riezvi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 am

Asaf_Dori wrote:I'm working as a car mechanic and have only 300,000$ total including savings.

Please answer this question seriously, and don't say just "Go and work" or something.

Thanks. :)

Example ;
Step 1 ; $300.000 for drug business, buy weed $30/gram, you can get 10.000 packages.
Sell for $50/gram, 10.000 X 50 = $500.000

Step 2 ; $500.000 for drug business, buy weed $30/gram, you can get 16.666 packages.
Sell for $50/gram, 16.666 X 50 = $833.333

Repeat for infinite income. :evil:
riezvi
Garuda
Garuda

Ingame name: Ratko // Indonesian Mafia

Postby Lantto on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:10 am

Old savings system or selling businesses for millions! I know people who got hundreds of millions and they all got it from the old savings system.
Lantto

Postby Marcus. on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:27 am

It's not all about the savings and such. For example a house wipe. A player gets a house for approx. $1.000.000 and finds about $24.000.000 in it. Which is a win, he puts 100k into the savings and the rest beside 1 million are going straight to the bank. Now you get a quite high interest on your paychecks and the savings will raise also. If you play long enough and don't waist too much cash for stupid things, you soon will have 50 millions, then you repeat the same thing over and over again.

Either you can do it this way, or you use the same method like above but sell your property for about 10 other millions and so on.

Or you find a unique RP that gives a quite high payout daily or at least weekly and start building it from this. I doubt money is the problem. I usually tend to calculate that when you have 1.000.000 on LSRP you would have 100.000 in real. You are not able to compare the money from LSRP to real life economics and vice versa.
WΕ ɅRΕ TɅKING OVER
Assistant Head of Other Games Moderators
Marcus.
Marcus.
Marcus.

Postby Jeronix on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:46 am

Sm0kEy wrote:It's not all about the savings and such. For example a house wipe. A player gets a house for approx. $1.000.000 and finds about $24.000.000 in it. Which is a win, he puts 100k into the savings and the rest beside 1 million are going straight to the bank. Now you get a quite high interest on your paychecks and the savings will raise also. If you play long enough and don't waist too much cash for stupid things, you soon will have 50 millions, then you repeat the same thing over and over again.

Either you can do it this way, or you use the same method like above but sell your property for about 10 other millions and so on.

Or you find a unique RP that gives a quite high payout daily or at least weekly and start building it from this. I doubt money is the problem. I usually tend to calculate that when you have 1.000.000 on LSRP you would have 100.000 in real. You are not able to compare the money from LSRP to real life economics and vice versa.

Cashboxes are being cleaned in housewipes.
I, Jeronix, will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fulfill the groups purpose!
Jeronix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Ingame name: Vincent Carney

Postby Trumavarium on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:43 pm

VasPer wrote:Well I think money is a bigger problem. Money nowadays is something you have to have otherwise you suck. It's not about the roleplay anymore, it's about who have more money.

Well, not entirely true. It's not all about the money.
Whenever you get your first million you're like "Oh shit, I can do whatever I want now!" But after some time, when you got a decent house, a (few) car(s) you've always wanted, perhaps a business and so on, then you don't care about the money. This is the stage where you can develop your character. You can now let people roleplay for you, in their profit - just for the roleplay. The money only causes a new way to roleplay basically.

I don't aim to get richer anymore. I just want to make the things I've always wanted.
Trumavarium
Game Admin
Game Admin

Postby Fox on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Just out of curiosity, how did the "old savings system" work and how much money could you get?
I must admit, I fished a lot and got some money from the paychecks that I earned by being a mechanic (Not actually working)
I was level 9 and already got 1 mil =D
Fox
Gangster
Gangster

Next

Return to General Discussions