First 100 Days In Office (LSPD)

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: FM, Game Admins, Lead Admins

SteelMan
Gangster
Gangster

Re: First 100 Days In Office (LSPD)

Post by SteelMan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:35 am

Great work. Looking forward to see LSPD in a better light.

Antimacy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Antimacy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:28 am

I see you're getting rid of people who misrepresent the faction and have a play to win mentality. This is good work.

Wayne_Rutherford
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Wayne_Rutherford » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:30 am

--
Last edited by Plannit on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off-topic posting.
Weiner Rutherford

Riches
Enforcer
Enforcer

Post by Riches » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:33 am

I eggplant the fuck outta this.
The seven digits push me.

oslo
Gangster
Gangster

Post by oslo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 am

This seems spectacular, although if LSPD really will become what you want it to become we'll still have SASD being a complete cancer and the exact opposite of all your good intentions.

Minst
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: Clarence Reich

Post by Minst » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 am

oslo wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 am
This seems spectacular, although if LSPD really will become what you want it to become we'll still have SASD being a complete cancer and the exact opposite of all your good intentions.
You sound cool by saying that and someone maybe admires you for bringing this up, while you're completely wrong here. Even after all of the changes, there still are people who don't interact with the Police Department as they are encouraged to. We still have people complaining about the way it works. Satisfying the community is a tiring task, and in all honesty, to some degree it is not worth it, because no matter how hard you try, how good you are, the mentality of the community will eventually not agree with your good hearted actions and changes.

oslo
Gangster
Gangster

Post by oslo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 am

Minst wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:20 am
oslo wrote:
You sound cool by saying that and someone maybe admires you for bringing this up, while you're completely wrong here. Even after all of the changes, there still are people who don't interact with the Police Department as they are encouraged to. We still have people complaining about the way it works. Satisfying the community is a tiring task, and in all honesty, to some degree it is not worth it, because no matter how hard you try, how good you are, the mentality of the community will eventually not agree with your good hearted actions and changes.
To be honest I try to avoid SD as much as I can as they have no protocols, no rules, no behavior, they absolutely want to win every scene and every pursuit every time and as you can see from what they write on forums as well they think they're so cool. Well they're not, most of the time I definitely enjoy my experience more by role-playing with LSPD than with SD.
Of course I'm not generalizing, someone who puts all his effort on what he does will surely be inside the faction, but for what I've seen the good part of SD is only 0,5/4 of the faction's members.

thekillergreece
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Ingame name: Jessica Eponimos

Post by thekillergreece » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 am

oslo wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 am
Minst wrote:
oslo wrote:
To be honest I try to avoid SD as much as I can as they have no protocols, no rules, no behavior, they absolutely want to win every scene and every pursuit every time and as you can see from what they write on forums as well they think they're so cool. Well they're not, most of the time I definitely enjoy my experience more by role-playing with LSPD than with SD.
Of course I'm not generalizing, someone who puts all his effort on what he does will surely be inside the faction, but for what I've seen the good part of SD is only 0,5/4 of the faction's members.
lol, what. Why bother making a baseless accussations when you dont have facts/proofs? o.O
Corporal Jessica Eponimos

Serving the San Andreas Sheriff Department since 7th June 2015.

ImageImage

Redz
Game Administrator
Ingame name: Akio Odonnell

Post by Redz » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:58 am

This topic is about the LSPD, please don't bring up SD if you have issues with SD address it through the proper medium this topic isn't the place to do so. Stay on topic or forum warnings will be handed out.

LSRP Game Administrator
Former Senior Forum Moderator
Faction Management
Property Management

Tester (December 2016-September 2017 )
Forum Moderator (March 2017- May 2017)
Senior Forum Moderator (May 2017 - September 2017 )
Level 1 Game Admin (September 2017-)

Reduced Activity

Finch
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Finch » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:00 pm

We're no longer condoning the Training Day, Bad Boys, or James Bond robocop style of role-play. This is IN PROGRESS and is actively being worked on.
This is wonderful to see. As an ex- Police Sergeant back in 2013 where this was prevalent, it's great to see it's officially changing. Especially the "training day" detective mentality. Seems like a drastic amount of change since my time in the PD, and I sincerely hope everything is changing for the better, as it definitely seems that way.

Can't knock the academy suggestion either. I've just finished my three SD academies, and I've got to say they're far more interactive and fun than the PD academies of 2013, which as listed were purely read off of a script.
Anthony Rowland
Deputy Sheriff III
GTA Modding Moderator

oslo
Gangster
Gangster

Post by oslo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:06 pm

thekillergreece wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 am
oslo wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:34 am
Minst wrote:

lol, what. Why bother making a baseless accussations when you dont have facts/proofs? o.O
Even if I had facts/proof (and trust me, I do since I record 24/7 when I play samp), why the hell should I give them to you lmao
Anyway let's finish this here and avoid going off topic.

GhostOfProtocol
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Jackson Lockhart

Post by GhostOfProtocol » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:32 pm

This is the second warning.

One more and I start making them forum warnings. Drop the SD stuff and take it down the proper routes.

Thanks, enjoy your day.
Elliot Huttlestone ~ Alive
Jackson Lockhart ~ Alive

Rocketball

Post by Rocketball » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:23 pm

No one likes the truth, that's why you had to remove my post?
Last edited by GhostOfProtocol on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Warned - Attitude

Dutty
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Dutty » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:47 am

How will LSPD interact with juveniles? Has anyone ever considered creating youth programs for people roleplaying as teenagers to partake in?
If you don't fap, you're a faggot like Westside.

Psycho2
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Joshua Carvajal

Post by Psycho2 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am

Thanks for restricting PITs, making pursuits a bit more realistic instead of having them end in two minutes after start. Although I disagree with the HSIU removal, I still like the direction where the faction is going and I'm glad to be part of it.
Los Santos Police Department
114 — Metropolitan Division

Return to “General Discussions”