What'd you think about this?

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

What'd you think about this?

Postby Ms. Kitten on Sat May 20, 2017 4:38 am

Hello,

I wanna start this off as smoothly and clearly as possible anyway I noticed a person like myself with not such a nice and likable admin record can NOT find role-play. I sit around all day trying to find people to hang out with it get's boring, I try getting a job no one calls me and when I do get a call it's about "Wanna suck my dick for a few dollar's?" like these unrealistic annoying phone calls. If I make a advertisement at the mall if I wanted to suck some guy's dick wouldn't I just say "26 Y/O Female experienced in sucking dick and deep throating a man's dick. Looking for a job as a prostitute." And not "26 Y/O Female with a military background looking for employment, I have a personal vehicle and pilot's license et cetra."

Now first off let me kind of get back on topic with the main point of this post the main point is say I had previous admin jail's or bans but now I realize I need to truly change, I figure well I am good at being a firefighter and even working in correction's well hold your horses there! You are no longer qualified to become a correction's officer or firefighter because of your admin record now you gotta hope to god you can find role-play for 3 - 4 months until you can reapply for our department. With all due respect I understand these faction's don't want to risk someone representing their faction poorly and I agree they should be careful.

I mean NOT bashing the faction's but I noticed many incident's where a member of the fire department would respond to my call and get snobby with me in .me or /do or even /b and I did forum report them and I understand in the past I never had the best experience/encounter with the fire department. But like what does the server expect someone like myself to do when we constantly try to find In Character job's or even faction's but we're judged by our Admin Record and not by the content of their character. Especially when it comes to posting /ad's and alway's getting these call's to suck men's dicks like that's what I want? they should be punished for calling people's ad's that are looking for legitimate jobs and annoyingly asking if they wanna earn cash sucking dick.

Give me your feedback or suggestion's.
Ms. Kitten
Gangster
Gangster

Re: What'd you think about this?

Postby Ms. Kitten on Sat May 20, 2017 4:45 am

Hello Again,

I wanted to sort of update this because I noticed I wasn't exactly fully clear on what I was asking or stating. For the most part if I do NOT have such a decent admin record but I know I am good at something, however I can't participate in that something because the faction or whatever judges you for your past and even admin record. What should I be able to role-play? because I noticed I am not a very great criminal I did try out illegal faction's but they were never what they made themselves out to be. So in the mean time what should I do? because clearly I can't just look at DOC or FD/SD/FD/GOV et cetra and say you are gonna let me in your faction or else won't work like that.
Ms. Kitten
Gangster
Gangster

Re: What'd you think about this?

Postby Shin Dandy on Sat May 20, 2017 4:56 am

The reason legal factions judge your record is because you are given access to a lot of commands that can be abused. Having a recent bad record shows that you may break rules and abuse certain things. This is the case as well because you'll associate, usually, with a lot of staff members who will be RESPONSIBLE for reporting you or punishing you if you act up and that causes a mess of drama.

However, threads like this will not help. I'm sorry you're having difficulties aswell as with the standard trolls who abuse ads to harass people. The ones who just troll you can ignore, but if you feel you are being subjected to unfair denials for factions you can try to talk to the head of that individual faction.

If you need some assistance getting some ideas on what to do in the mean time, I freely offer support to struggling players. I've been there and know its hard sometimes. I can't pull strings but I can give all the advice I can.
Friendship is hours of intense pattycake
Shin Dandy
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Ingame name: Shin

Return to General Discussions