Life in prison for to many murder charges.

Forum for General LS-RP discussion.

Moderators: Game Admins, FM, Lead Admins

Re: Life in prison for to many murder charges.

Postby ThatDutchPerson on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm

DeadlyMuffin wrote:That's a funny thing which has been suggested before but phrased differently. Personally if I was to lose my character I would just shoot at the cops, who wants all of his character development to go to waste?

Then dont commit crimes or commit them more carefull. You know, like in real life?
THATDUTCHPERSON
Kayleigh Prescott

Check out my GFX here:
http://imgur.com/a/7aJkh

Links (click)
<~> KAYLEIGH TAGS - LS GRAFITTI
<~> Send PM
<~> Str8 Hu$tle Records
ThatDutchPerson
Mafia
Mafia

Ingame name: Kayleigh Prescott

Postby Hu$tla on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:45 pm

DeadlyMuffin wrote:That's a funny thing which has been suggested before but phrased differently. Personally if I was to lose my character I would just shoot at the cops, who wants all of his character development to go to waste?

People here don't think twice before committing crimes. Drive by's, shootings, murders often happen in a crowded area in broad daylight not giving a single fuck that other can see the murderer. And is that RP? Is that realistic?
I think that people need a reason to start thinking and planning out serious crimes, not just running like headless chickens into committing them.
Memphis Banks - "Life of a Hustla"
"You chase the hoes, I chase the paper, you're a sucka fo' love nigga, I'm a moneymaker!"
[Guide] How to roleplay a Hu$tla![Guide] All animations commands with animated gifs!

♫ Str8 Hu$tle Records ♫
Hu$tla
Certified Hustla
Certified Hustla

Location: #hustla #pimp #kingpin #entrepreneur #monemayker #cashnigga #mullalover
Ingame name: Memphis_Banks

Postby Chanel on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 pm

This would flop the Oceanic timezone due to lack of DoC members. I don't completely understand the life in prison sentence, considering what would happen after that? CK? I hope being sentenced to life was just a myth, I've never received it myself.
Chanel
Queen of Los Santos
Queen of Los Santos

Ingame name: Krista Kensington.

Postby colorlessrainbow on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Chanel wrote:This would flop the Oceanic timezone due to lack of DoC members. I don't completely understand the life in prison sentence, considering what would happen after that? CK? I hope being sentenced to life was just a myth, I've never received it myself.

People can request it from admins. 24 or 12 hours, but they roleplay it as they wish.
Image the eyes, chico. they never lie
colorlessrainbow
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Ingame name: Jonathan Byrd

Postby likakins on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm

its a game for christ sake why the hell would you want it to become like real life
likakins
Mafia
Mafia

Postby Cantbehudson on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm

Chanel wrote:This would flop the Oceanic timezone due to lack of DoC members. I don't completely understand the life in prison sentence, considering what would happen after that? CK? I hope being sentenced to life was just a myth, I've never received it myself.

There is SACF ready with staff and everything for those character that are sentenced for life. RP in prison or break out. They are both possible on LSRP.
Cantbehudson
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Ingame name: Dylan Hudson

Postby ezkNYNE on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 pm

likakins wrote:its a game for christ sake why the hell would you want it to become like real life

A role-playing server that tries to be as realistic as possible to real life... hm... really makes you think, doesn't it?
ezkNYNE
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Ingame name: Brandon Mazzanti

Postby VaudeVillian on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:05 pm

For everyone saying they don't want to lose their char, you won't if you play it smart and avoid getting caught for murder

Plus this is just for murder not other shit. And even if you do get life, I'd have it where you could appeal one time to get out and as long as you don't do any serious crimes you wouldn't risk life again.
VaudeVillian
Mafia
Mafia

Postby Bishop-.- on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Let's get those $2 vouchers rolling In boys! One murder=$2 fee!
Bishop-.-
Trap God
Trap God

Postby Nizarr on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Bishop-.- wrote:Let's get those $2 vouchers rolling In boys! One murder=$2 fee!

That will make people think twice before murdering people, on the positive side it will decrease the killing and involve more roleplay around it.
Nizarr
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Postby LazyEye on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:05 pm

No thanks. Not paying $2 for a name change on a free to play game/server every time I get caught.
LazyEye
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Ingame name: Sheldore

Postby Bishop-.- on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Nizarr wrote:
Bishop-.- wrote:Let's get those $2 vouchers rolling In boys! One murder=$2 fee!

That will make people think twice before murdering people, on the positive side it will decrease the killing and involve more roleplay around it.

So now people have to think OOCly about what their character will do IC, based off OOC Economical Stand, thanks for proving my point, this "General Suggestion" Is just here to Invoke MG.
Bishop-.-
Trap God
Trap God

Postby Plum on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:17 pm

Hu$tla wrote:

People here don't think twice before committing crimes. Drive by's, shootings, murders often happen in a crowded area in broad daylight not giving a single fuck that other can see the murderer. And is that RP? Is that realistic?
I think that people need a reason to start thinking and planning out serious crimes, not just running like headless chickens into committing them.

From documentaries and real news that happened across the world. Murders and especially drive-by's happened at the night and maybe in the morning that no one was around. So they could either hide the body or leave unoticed.
Plum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ingame name: Lucas Dukes

Postby BlueX on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 pm

ezkNYNE wrote:Honestly, it'd be a pretty controversial move but it'll also spark up IC discussions about murder and the prison charges for these. I think these cases of life sentence should be a thing. They could also make people think what they're doing.

This, people need to think about their actions and stop acting like rambo and thinking that we're roleplaying a 3rd country.

BuckTheDuck wrote:Maybe cause people don't want to pay 2 dollars every time they get arrested just to play the server again.

LazyEye wrote:No thanks. Not paying $2 for a name change on a free to play game/server every time I get caught.

People already do that.

That's what happens IRL, people don't want to go to jail for life so they kill themselves.

Scary Eire wrote:Well there is very little consequences for a crime like that or rather any crime in general. You also have to realize at somepoint that this is a game? Why would someone willingly put themselves through the strain of staying in prison for an overly long extended period of time when they could be out roleplaying with friends? Doesn't seem logical, to me at least.

Here's the thing, are you roleplaying or just playing with friends? You can join both, but you must acknowledge that the roleplay might lead you to other ways and this might separate you from your friends.

The most annoying part for me is that we're roleplaying USA and we have death penalty and life sentence, strangely enough our state (San Andreas) is the only one that has no life sentence and this bothers me a lot, it gives people freedom to do what the heck they wish, just not to long ago two guys shot a PD chopper down and they do what? 12 hours only? Jesus, if that happend IRL and in USA I'm sure they would both be charged with terrorism and do life sentence or maybe death penalty.

I don't know why people "cry" so much saying "I'm going to lose my character's development etc.. etc.." jesus, when you join an illegal faction don't you agree with the CK permission? So when you get CKed you lost your character and all development, so how do you fix that? Don't do stupid things.

The same applies here, don't go out on a rambo and start killing someone or trying to kill cops just for a fine, etc.. etc. I've seen people doing good crimes and good stuff out there, you just have to think how you do it and work around.

If you're going to do a drive-by be aware, have a 2nd car checking around or someone, check for the police, just don't do it in front of the people and you won't get caught. I'm not in favor of people spending their IRL time in a prison, because it's their character's fault not them, however, in terms of life sentence it's different because it might look like a CK, you won't get out of there as soon as possible and you may develop a story around that, if you're not interested then kill the character, be-wise and avoid getting caught by PDSD or anyone.

The last thing I want to stand out is give a little example with other games, if you ever played Day Z, H1Z1, Battlegrounds, etc.. you know that you're not supposed to be rambo or you will soon die, for example in Battle Royal games you don't want to die once you've hit the top 20, you want to act smart, on Day Z you don't want to die after collecting tons of items, the same should apply here, if you need to kill someone be wise.
BlueX
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -

Postby Donald_Scarpa on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 pm

And then force crash afterwards, right?
Donald_Scarpa
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions