Trucker Job

You'll find Official server guides in this section. The one-stop place you need to find all the information you require!

Moderators: R.Hout, Player Support Mods, Lead Admins

Forum rules
Spotted a mistake? Let us know by reading the information and posting here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=354301

Re: Trucker Job

Postby JoshBaum on Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:26 am

no roadtrain?
#ThanksBarnesky
Shoaib Tariq || Jennifer Manhatta || Juliana Ostrowski || Farouk Hussein
JoshBaum
Mafia
Mafia

Postby RyanS on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:40 am

Amazing guide.

if I ever decide to start trucking I'll definitely hit this up.
I spoke to the devil in miami, he said everything would be fine

E/S Martinez Drive Maravilla
RyanS
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Ingame name: BVNDIT

Postby Mercer_ on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:45 am

JoshBaum wrote:no roadtrain?

Roadtrain, Tanker and Linerunner fall under the same category as big rigs/18 wheelers or whatever you want to call them.
Check the part mentioning the Linerunner, everything is valid for both Roadtrain and Tanker.
(The Roadtrain is faster however, and the Tanker has better handling)

OT: Pretty awesome guide. I remember having it bookmarked and visiting it quite often when I started out as a trucker. :D
Mercer_
lex talionis
lex talionis

Postby Simo. on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 am

Very helpful. Thanks.
I, Simo., will join the probation scheme in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I am here to help around on the LS:RP forum board among other tasks. I choose to follow the rules inside the scheme. I fully understand I am liable to return back to my original punishment should I not be fulfilling my purpose in the scheme.
Simo.
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby Frederick_Brooks on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:11 pm

How the hell should I afford a Yankee? Go trucking with my topfun for 1 year?
Frederick_Brooks

Postby Nicholas Delcero on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:43 am

Hello,

I decided to go ahead and give this job a go. I went ahead and started by using one of the Bobcat rentals. I placed the crates in the Bobcat, drove to the destination, and then proceeded to do /cargo list to retrieve the crates from the Bobcat's trunk. As I did so, I was not able to pick the crates up from the Bobcat's truck after clicking "pick up." I thought this was just an issue with the rental, so I went ahead and purchased a Yosemite. To my surprise, it occurred again. Is this a bug? And if so, does anyone know when it'll be fixed?
Nicholas Delcero
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Ribsey on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:50 am

Frederick_Brooks wrote:How the hell should I afford a Yankee? Go trucking with my topfun for 1 year?

You just have to build up to the Yankee and other similar trucks. Eventually you'll reach the next rank.

Nicholas Delcero wrote:Hello,

I decided to go ahead and give this job a go. I went ahead and started by using one of the Bobcat rentals. I placed the crates in the Bobcat, drove to the destination, and then proceeded to do /cargo list to retrieve the crates from the Bobcat's trunk. As I did so, I was not able to pick the crates up from the Bobcat's truck after clicking "pick up." I thought this was just an issue with the rental, so I went ahead and purchased a Yosemite. To my surprise, it occurred again. Is this a bug? And if so, does anyone know when it'll be fixed?

It's a bug that's been reported and made aware of, don't worry. There's no ETA on when this will be fixed but a release will be announced when it happens!
Ribsey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Postby Nicholas Delcero on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 am

Thanks for the information, Ribsey. The bug has been fixed and the command is working great!

Now that I was able to do a few runs, great guide. I used this guide a lot when I was delivering goods. Definitely a must read if you are planning on obtaining this job for your character - you'll end up being one step ahead!
Nicholas Delcero
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Carl_Nicholls on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:44 pm

Loving this guide, I can't wait to put it to the test.

Thank you very much!
[|] Carl Nicholls - Professional Driver [|]

Transporting goods from A to B in no time at all! Contact now for more information.

Truckers License [show]
Carl_Nicholls

Postby Adam_Westbrook on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:23 pm

Deathofbest wrote:

Hi, I actually have a problem with the trucker job. I can't see how much hours I spent on the job. I reloged x4, and it's still not working..
Adam_Westbrook
Mafia
Mafia

Ingame name: West

Postby Iquique on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:27 am

How can i get a Forklift?.
#COYG

Iquique
Gangster
Gangster

Ingame name: Jimbo

Postby stan1ey on Fri May 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Okay so this guide plus this one: viewtopic.php?f=283&t=341414 both say that a courier can use the pony, topfun and burrito. I leveled up to a courier today and the message I got said I am now allowed to use the yosemite plus the walton. Is that wrong and can I use the vans? I don't wanna buy a van and not be able to use it.
stan1ey
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby BillyM on Fri May 20, 2016 9:20 pm

stan1ey wrote:Okay so this guide plus this one: viewtopic.php?f=283&t=341414 both say that a courier can use the pony, topfun and burrito. I leveled up to a courier today and the message I got said I am now allowed to use the yosemite plus the walton. Is that wrong and can I use the vans? I don't wanna buy a van and not be able to use it.

You can use the RC Van, Pony and Burrito like the guides say. The in-game message is wrong when you level up to courier.
Characters:
Pepe Escobar - MISSING
Alejandro Cantu - DEAD
Esteban Gallegos - Martinez Drive Resident
Character:
Billy Manson - Head of Broadcasting
SAN Group - Public Occurrences
BillyM
LS:RP Tester
LS:RP Tester

Ingame name: Billy Manson

Postby stan1ey on Fri May 20, 2016 10:12 pm

BillyM wrote:
stan1ey wrote:Okay so this guide plus this one: viewtopic.php?f=283&t=341414 both say that a courier can use the pony, topfun and burrito. I leveled up to a courier today and the message I got said I am now allowed to use the yosemite plus the walton. Is that wrong and can I use the vans? I don't wanna buy a van and not be able to use it.

You can use the RC Van, Pony and Burrito like the guides say. The in-game message is wrong when you level up to courier.

Cheers mate!
stan1ey
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Postby real sureño on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 pm

Good guide, very well explained.
real sureño
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PreviousNext

Return to Official Guides