Trucker Job

You'll find Official server guides in this section. The one-stop place you need to find all the information you require!

Moderator: Senior Lead Admins

Forum rules
Spotted a mistake? Let us know by reading the information and posting here: viewtopic.php?f=398&t=354301
Manuel(SM)
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Trucker Job

Post by Manuel(SM) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Nikakhachi wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:28 pm
Which industries are producing appliances ? :roll: :roll:
I don't know how it is called, but the one at the corner of the Las Venturas Airport area beside the highway intersection is producing them.
However this one is always out of stock, so if you want to deliver appliances you'll need to deliver there first in order to get them produced.
If you asked this question because you see in /tpda that a lot of businesses are looking to get appliances, I'll tell you that this has a reason.
Nobody is delivering them because the industries that produce them are always out of stock, so they can't produce the appliances.
Businesses are in search of them because nobody delivers them, because none of the industries has stock to produce them.

Alonzo
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: James_Grohl

Post by Alonzo » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 am

Manuel(SM) wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:14 pm
Nikakhachi wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:28 pm
Which industries are producing appliances ? :roll: :roll:
I don't know how it is called, but the one at the corner of the Las Venturas Airport area beside the highway intersection is producing them.
However this one is always out of stock, so if you want to deliver appliances you'll need to deliver there first in order to get them produced.
If you asked this question because you see in /tpda that a lot of businesses are looking to get appliances, I'll tell you that this has a reason.
Nobody is delivering them because the industries that produce them are always out of stock, so they can't produce the appliances.
Businesses are in search of them because nobody delivers them, because none of the industries has stock to produce them.
The name is "Shafted Appliances"
Dracoo wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Close this, server is bias as hell it's really sad. Going to RC-RP. No wonder why the playerbase is going down hill. I wonder if your parents found out that you're doing all this hard work and not getting paid one red cent while Mow is living, fucking hoes, smoking hookahs, drinking from a coconut in the Bahamas while you're slaving not making one cent from this shit. When your boss of a god mow is almost a millionaire how does that make you feel? I feel bad for you and I'm only sixteen who am I to judge a flemwad. You really need to go outside and evaluate your life YOLO and you're spending it on a game trying to slave away to get admin lmao, good luck man.
Player VS AdminRP change the name to that.

Stevens
Ingame name: Richard Reese

Post by Stevens » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:58 pm

How much can a Trucker earns per hour when he begins?

Broccolii
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Delroy_Sloanne

Post by Broccolii » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Really good job with this guide, nice and detailed.

KamikazeKami
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Raheem Clinton

Post by KamikazeKami » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Very awsome tutorial. This topic was helped for me! Thanks!

annieporterpayne

Post by annieporterpayne » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:08 am

Its really great if you are providing more information trucker job, it will helpful for people who want to know about trucker job.

skkknhead
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Martin Harrel

Post by skkknhead » Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:33 am

Good guide. Thanks for all

albanian_guy
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Persy_Jefferson

Post by albanian_guy » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm

what happens if I buy a vehicle of a trucking level that I have not reached yet?
LIL B | TASKFORCE | BITCH MOB

jheb
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Zhai_Kuruga

Post by jheb » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:38 am

You may need this radar map for trucker.
viewtopic.php?f=222&t=646149
Do we really need GPS System on LS:RP ? Click here to vote

Mikey_Rogers
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Rashad Miller

Post by Mikey_Rogers » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:41 am

albanian_guy wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm
what happens if I buy a vehicle of a trucking level that I have not reached yet?
You can't drive it till you get a higher rank.

Pudg3
Civilian
Civilian
Ingame name: Zildjian_Sefuentes

Post by Pudg3 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:14 am

Hello. I just joined the server and decided that I'd live a trucker's life. I was just wondering if the packer is worth buying - well, is it?

Pudg3
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Pudg3 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:15 am

*deleted* double-post.

Spartan 117
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Spartan 117 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 am

IMO, no. If you are looking for fun time RPing with your friends as trucker, then yeah Packer just might be for you. Otherwise it's not worth the investment. You can go for a semi truck, such as a Roadtrain, Tanker or a Linerunner. A Roadtrain costs $900,000 in dealership and it requires you the highest rank "Professional Trucker" to drive it. You might want to grind and bear with it, because in the end it was worth it for me. Happy trucking!

Pudg3
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Pudg3 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:24 am

Spartan 117 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:14 am
IMO, no. If you are looking for fun time RPing with your friends as trucker, then yeah Packer just might be for you. Otherwise it's not worth the investment. You can go for a semi truck, such as a Roadtrain, Tanker or a Linerunner. A Roadtrain costs $900,000 in dealership and it requires you the highest rank "Professional Trucker" to drive it. You might want to grind and bear with it, because in the end it was worth it for me. Happy trucking!
Ah, I see. I suppose I should start grinding then. Thanks!

springie
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by springie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:12 pm

Can there be a basic price as to what business will buy their stock for? It's unrealistic and retarded for businesses to try and buy a shipment of say, food, for $1.

Return to “Official Guides”