Q&A: Account Rules

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Q&A: Account Rules

Post by Michaelsj » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Qaiser wrote:hey, i found about this server from google, so i wanted to give it try and got accepted after getting denied, many times. my brother was too laz to make his own account, so i let him make character from my ucp, but didnt give him password of my ucp, so i got banned hour later.
i hadn't read account rules, and didnt know about it, i checked ban appeal section and it says *your account is your responsibility if you give it to someone...........there's no chance of your return etc....* is it true? i will never get unban?
i am sorr yi hadn't read account rule well, i am level 1, didnt know about this, explain please.
if i will get unban or never?
You can appeal and eventually get unbanned for this.

Mercer
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Wesley Abrams

Post by Mercer » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Post a ban appeal and be completely honest in explaining what happened. Honesty goes a long way here and depending on what exactly your brother did you can get unbanned.

Make sure to read up on ban appeal guidelines: http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=326992
You should also check up on all the Account Rules as well as other threads in Rules and Rules Updates
Last edited by Mercer on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:09 pm

Mercer_ wrote:Post a ban appeal and be completely honest in explaining what happened. Honesty goes a long way here and depending on what exactly your brother did you can get unbanned.
Maybe you'll end up like this guy lol:

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:33 am

Since when was offering mods for real money not allowedoing?

I saw someone get signature banned for it. I don't see the problem - allows people who can't mod to get a skin exactly how they want it, and the other person gets to make a bit of money. What's the problem?

By not allowing it people are just going to go looking for it elsewhere and probably end up on sites like Multimart which also offer things like server money and accounts which is more serious.

Zupps
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: You already know

Post by Zupps » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:10 am

Michaelsj wrote:Since when was offering mods for real money not allowedoing?

I saw someone get signature banned for it. I don't see the problem - allows people who can't mod to get a skin exactly how they want it, and the other person gets to make a bit of money. What's the problem?

By not allowing it people are just going to go looking for it elsewhere and probably end up on sites like Multimart which also offer things like server money and accounts which is more serious.
It's making money off a website that doesn't want anything to do with it if something goes wrong.

Mikako
Ingame name: Mikako

Q Account Rules

Post by Mikako » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:24 am

I dont recall the circumstances behind my creating it, when I was already registered under the name Lord Soth, but clearly I dont need that account. So any chance it can be deleted? Thanks.

Conspiracy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Q Account Rules

Post by Conspiracy » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:40 am

Mikako wrote:I dont recall the circumstances behind my creating it, when I was already registered under the name Lord Soth, but clearly I dont need that account. So any chance it can be deleted? Thanks.
The server staff doesn't really delete accounts on request

Paddy
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Francisco_Delafuente

Re: Q Account Rules

Post by Paddy » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:56 pm

Conspiracy wrote:
Mikako wrote:I dont recall the circumstances behind my creating it, when I was already registered under the name Lord Soth, but clearly I dont need that account. So any chance it can be deleted? Thanks.
The server staff doesn't really delete accounts on request
Correct.

If the account is HINDERING your progress, then you should submit a Support Ticket to sort out any issues.
Deputy Sheriff Francisco Delafuente
Santa Clara Valley Station
Los Santos Sheriff's Department
Formerly Darragh Aidan McLenaghan
Assistant Sheriff
Executive Office of Administrative Services
Paddy
Retired Bad Administrator
Shite Video Maker
(clicky)

Labyrinth
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Labyrinth » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:28 pm

Is having a admin character kill (ajail) your character the same as CKing your char on the UCP? Meaning, is checking off the box where it says CK your character still render it unusable in the future?

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Labyrinth wrote:Is having a admin character kill (ajail) your character the same as CKing your char on the UCP? Meaning, is checking off the box where it says CK your character still render it unusable in the future?
Correct, there is no difference between an admin CK or self CK using the UCP.

Liloco
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Marcus Percy

Post by Liloco » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:30 pm

When i have a ucp with two different characters on it am i allowed to have my brother play on his character at the same time on same ip as me or must he have his own ucp
Characters:: show
Carlos Trejo | Los Cycos XV3 .45 Cal Gangster | Deceased
Marcus Percy | W/S Rollin 100's NHB Original Gangster | Alive
ImageImage

Factions:
Los Cycos XV3
W/S Neighborhood Bloods

Hater.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Aviel

Post by Hater. » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Liloco wrote:When i have a ucp with two different characters on it am i allowed to have my brother play on his character at the same time on same ip as me or must he have his own ucp
Your brother needs to open a new UCP account of his own, note to yourself that if any of you will get banned, both of you will be dissallowed to play LSRP.

Liloco
Gold Member
Gold Member
Ingame name: Marcus Percy

Post by Liloco » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Hater. wrote:
Liloco wrote:When i have a ucp with two different characters on it am i allowed to have my brother play on his character at the same time on same ip as me or must he have his own ucp
Your brother needs to open a new UCP account of his own, note to yourself that if any of you will get banned, both of you will be dissallowed to play LSRP.
I under stand the linked accounts ban thing im jus trynna make sure we dont break the rules on playing at same time cuz i seen someone get banned the other day for playing at the same time and i thought it was allowed
Characters:: show
Carlos Trejo | Los Cycos XV3 .45 Cal Gangster | Deceased
Marcus Percy | W/S Rollin 100's NHB Original Gangster | Alive
ImageImage

Factions:
Los Cycos XV3
W/S Neighborhood Bloods

Kendrick_Ross
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Kendrick_Ross » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:36 am

Liloco wrote:
Hater. wrote:
I under stand the linked accounts ban thing im jus trynna make sure we dont break the rules on playing at same time cuz i seen someone get banned the other day for playing at the same time and i thought it was allowed
If your brother has his own UCP and plays at the same time as you then no rules are broken. However if you play on the same UCP you could be banned for account sharing, your account is only yours and anyone else you want to give access has to make their own UCP.

Edward_Teach

Post by Edward_Teach » Wed May 25, 2016 8:22 pm

can't login to gameserver "wrong password".

Did I miss something while signing up?

Is there a wait for admin to allow my account?

/edit.

Nevermind (cant delete this post)

Return to “Rules & Rules Updates - Archive”