Q&A: Forum Rules

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Buster
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Buster_Test

Re: Q&A: Forum Rules

Post by Buster » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:39 pm

PrettyKasztan wrote:Is it allowed to have 2 forum accounts? Just to avoid people metagaming knowing it's you by posting screens.
It's not really necessary. If people MGed you via the screens, you can report them to the staff. Or just do what other players do, blurred out their names and others' in the screenshots.
About me
Retired Admin

chrome38
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by chrome38 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Buster! wrote:
PrettyKasztan wrote:Is it allowed to have 2 forum accounts? Just to avoid people metagaming knowing it's you by posting screens.
It's not really necessary. If people MGed you via the screens, you can report them to the staff. Or just do what other players do, blurred out their names and others' in the screenshots.
This answer wasn't very clear. Are you still allowed, even if it isn't necessary?

drummerladd
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by drummerladd » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:03 pm

aimosal wrote:This answer wasn't very clear. Are you still allowed, even if it isn't necessary?
There's no rules against it. It's completely fine unless you have an older forum account that's currently banned.
"Everyone's character needs to be billy badass with balls the size of blimps.
You aren't your character. You character losing does not make you a bitch in reality.
What makes you a bitch in reality is acting like one after losing." - Timofei_Bashkirov 2015
Retired level 3 admin

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:27 am

Did the GTA Mods moderator who deleted all the topics get a ban ingame as well?

PrettyKasztan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by PrettyKasztan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:42 pm

Hey I've been warned today for "advertising mods for IRL money" in my signature, it got deleted and I recived 1 warning from "thinker" admin, I had 2 old warnings before from bashing factions in general for their RP and now today I got warned so I should have 3 warnings on my account, instead I got 4 forum warnings. I have no idea what's the 4th warning for so I wanted to ask where i'm susposed to ask the question and get an answer.

I PMed admin "thinker", he seen my message but he didn't answer me.

Keny
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Keny » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:44 pm

PrettyKasztan wrote:Hey I've been warned today for "advertising mods for IRL money" in my signature, it got deleted and I recived 1 warning from "thinker" admin, I had 2 old warnings before from bashing factions in general for their RP and now today I got warned so I should have 3 warnings on my account, instead I got 4 forum warnings. I have no idea what's the 4th warning for so I wanted to ask where i'm susposed to ask the question and get an answer.

I PMed admin "thinker", he seen my message but he didn't answer me.
Ask those mods who moderate each section, where you picked the warnings.

PrettyKasztan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by PrettyKasztan » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:12 pm

^ Thing is I know "thinker" gave me 1 warning, but information on the 4th warning didn't come to me on forum PM, I have no information why or by who I got warning from.

Keny
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Keny » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 pm

PrettyKasztan wrote:^ Thing is I know "thinker" gave me 1 warning, but information on the 4th warning didn't come to me on forum PM, I have no information why or by who I got warning from.
You should ask board administrator Collins or someone else who has the command.

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:25 am

PrettyKasztan wrote:^ Thing is I know "thinker" gave me 1 warning, but information on the 4th warning didn't come to me on forum PM, I have no information why or by who I got warning from.
You should report him to Collins.

Also afaik selling mods for real money isn't even against the rules to put in your signature and I've seen many fruitful trades happen from that in the past for both sides, but maybe there's a new rule against it I don't know.

PrettyKasztan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by PrettyKasztan » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:46 am

Alright, turns out everything is alright I dsrespected 1 player slightly and that's where the 4th warning came from, I spoke to Minion and he helped me out alot, only 1 thing is that my modding showroom is locked but I guess we wil figure it out easily :p

So I'm gonna have to live with the forum warns for now and be better hah

Michaelsj
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Michaelsj » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:37 am

PrettyKasztan wrote:Alright, turns out everything is alright I dsrespected 1 player slightly and that's where the 4th warning came from, I spoke to Minion and he helped me out alot, only 1 thing is that my modding showroom is locked but I guess we wil figure it out easily :p

If you got 3 you should have been banned for a week.

4 warns is a month ban I think. You ducked two forum bans somehow

Keny
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Keny » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:43 pm

PrettyKasztan wrote:Alright, turns out everything is alright I dsrespected 1 player slightly and that's where the 4th warning came from, I spoke to Minion and he helped me out alot, only 1 thing is that my modding showroom is locked but I guess we wil figure it out easily :p

You just have to contact the guy who locked your thread, that's all.

PrettyKasztan
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by PrettyKasztan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 am

How come I can't make a signature? It got removed before and I got warn for my signature, so I guess i'm blocked from having one? Is there any way to get rid of the block?

iLynX
- Menace2Society -
- Menace2Society -

Post by iLynX » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:40 am

PrettyKasztan wrote:How come I can't make a signature? It got removed before and I got warn for my signature, so I guess i'm blocked from having one? Is there any way to get rid of the block?
Post a ban appeal in the Ban Appeal section and write on the title of the topic [Signature ban].

[altspoiler=Most active Characters]Sam Colton | Los Santos Fire Department | Alive
Tyron Glen | Alive
Athony Orozco | The Mexican Mafia | Alive
Joseph Cruz | Dead
Mike Ronnie | Dead
Martin Himenez | Los Cycos XV3 | Dead
Mike Roney | Beverly Blvd Bloods | Dead
Tyron Ortega | Los Cycos XV3 | Dead
[/altspoiler]

Johnabarber

Post by Johnabarber » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:51 am

Thank you for sharing forum rules here.