Find all current community related rules here. This includes all ingame, UCP, forum, teamspeak and IRC rules and is updated frequently. Ensure you are always up to date with rules.
- Los Santos Roleplay
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 am
1. House Ownership
You are allowed to hold a maximum of 4 houses/apartments per active character. If you are found with more, they will be admin-sold and you will not be given a refund. If you wish to own more than 4 then you must ask the Head of Properties for permission. Apartment complexes do not fall under this limitation.
3. Abuse of Furniture Items
Please contact SOCRATES
directly via a forum PM if you wish to discuss your situation and get your inactivity period extended temporary. Due to the growing population of Los Santos Roleplay, however, properties will not be held for inactive players longer than 2 months — with or without an excused absence.
4. Complex Ownership
It is against the rules to extend out of a property's original interior into bugged worlds using /furniture. You must stick strictly to the original shape of the interior and avoid extending out into the exterior.
Although you are allowed to have rooms which would be harder to spot than others, having secret rooms that can be accessed only by walking through invisible objects such as walls and bookshelves is strictly forbidden.
When someone else is in the property, it must be stated if/when something is a hidden door and whether or not it would be visible — hidden doors are easy to spot because of the gaps between them and the walls.
Abusing /furniture to extend outside of your interior's original shape will result in all of your furniture being removed without a refund. Repeated offenses will result in the house/apartment being admin-sold. The same applies for people abusing the furniture script to make secret rooms that are both unfit and unrealistic.
5. Contacting Property Management
An exception to the monetary rule is as follows;
- If a user is required to contact you before the sale of one of the apartments, you are only allowed to demand a small portion of the market and sale price as compensation / roleplayed deposit. Dependencies of the market price will determine how much you can demand but it must not be any more than 20% of the market price value (Price to /buyhouse) and no more than 5% of the sale price. If you have a MP of over $200,000 you must contact the Head of Properties before taking money from a sale.
Examples of prices are;
- Sale of apartment, $1,300,000 including MP. MP is $150,000. Complex owner is entitled to $85,750. Apartment seller is entitled to $1,214,250.
- Sale of apartment, $300,000 excluding MP. MP is $30,000. Complex owner is entitled to $21,000. Apartment seller is entitled to $309,000.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests