Rule Update Changelog

Find all current community related rules here. This includes all ingame, UCP, forum, teamspeak and IRC rules and is updated frequently. Ensure you are always up to date with rules.

Moderators: Lead Admins, Senior Lead Admins

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog [11/AUG/2017]

Post by Surreal » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:22 am

Updated first post's changelog.
AUG 11, 2017:
  • 13. Legal Faction Rules

Code: Select all

[RE-WORD] May not be used instead of a tazer to subdue a suspect during an unarmed foot pursuit.
    [ADD] The user of the assault rifle has the PD or SD Patrol Rifle Certification.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:44 am

JAN 12, 2018:
  • 12. Destroying Property
    [ADD] This rule covers player-owned properties and businesses, and the destruction and temporary/permanent closure of those properties or businesses. The Los Santos Fire Department (Captain+) and server administrators (2+) are able to create fires on any non-player owned building for fire department role-play and to justify a fire call-out scenario.
Thanks to those of you who made my time here unforgettable. You know who you are. It was an absolute pleasure to meet different people from all over the world and spend years building and enjoying a mutual experience together. However, all good things must come to an end, and that time for me has finally come. Best wishes.

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Surreal » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:28 am

JAN 14, 2018:
  • 9. Robbing & Scamming
    [RE-WORD] Characters participating in a robbery or scam must be level 5 or higher. Players that are lower than level 5 cannot be the sole target of a robbery or scam. If a player that is lower than level 5 is in a group with players of a higher level, they cannot have any assets taken during a robbery or scam but must participate in the roleplay surrounding it. If an administrator feels that a player lower than level 5 is taking unfair or malicious advantage of their exemption, they can punish at their own discretion.

2007 — 2019.

Apophis
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: popposito x dai lo

Re: Rule Update Changelog [11/MAR/2017]

Post by Apophis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:35 am

FEB 14, 2018:
  • 7. Safezones

[REMOVED] Los Santos High School / Los Santos University
apophis x plastic x junipero x dogs x leispang x gwb x kirby x zulu x oliver x retina x limpone x sao x bd x redboy x lunar x loud pack x mrm x m1 x taxi x bigs

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog [14/FEB/2018]

Post by Surreal » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:35 am

APR 13, 2018:
  • 7. Safezones

[ADDED] Ammunation stores (legal weapon shops)

2007 — 2019.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog [14/FEB/2018]

Post by Surreal » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:27 am

JUN 18, 2018:
  • 12. Destroying Property

[ADDED] Business closure permission (for factions) can now be requested from Faction Management Council.
    [ADDED] Trashing businesses (for factions, no closure) can now be requested from Level 2 FM Administrators.
    The new content has been highlighted in blue on the actual rule listing, for clarity.

2007 — 2019.

Jakey
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Tommy The Tank

Re: Rule Update Changelog [12/AUG/2018]

Post by Jakey » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:05 pm

JANUARY 27 2019:
  • 4. Abuse of SA-MP Physics

[ADDED] Tackle — abusing the /tackle command to force a player into an animation
Happy Holidays

Apophis
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog [12/AUG/2018]

Post by Apophis » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:47 am

Changelog updated.
JANUARY 27 2019:
  • 9. Robbing & Scamming
    [ADDED] Robberies must be performed in a realistic manner, including a sensible player motivation to be performing the robbery. Players shouldn't be performing high risk / little reward robberies, such as performing robberies with unrealistic equipment (such as expensive assault rifles or sports cars) or performing robberies in highly populated areas with many potential witnesses. Players should not be performing robberies unless their character has a reasonable reason to be doing so (e.g. a wealthy character wouldn't realistically need to perform stick-ups).
JANUARY 27 2019:
  • 1. Common Courtesy
    [ADDED] Intentionally baiting police for the sole intent of creating a chase / active situation with PD/SD is forbidden.
JANUARY 27 2019:
  • 9. Robbing & Scamming
    [ADDED] Intentionally upping prices above the scamming limit to avoid being scammed is forbidden.
JANUARY 27 2019:
  • 10. Court Rules
    [CHANGE] 10. Court Rules ---> 10. Namechange Rules
    [ADDED] Cooldown period of fourteen days for namechanging after accepting a loan.
apophis x plastic x junipero x dogs x leispang x gwb x kirby x zulu x oliver x retina x limpone x sao x bd x redboy x lunar x loud pack x mrm x m1 x taxi x bigs

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

Apophis
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog [28/JAN/2019]

Post by Apophis » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:22 am

FEBRUARY 3 2019:
  • 4. Abuse of SA-MP Physics
    [CHANGE] You are allowed to ninja-jack others whilst being chased by the police. Police are allowed to ninja-jack players out of a vehicle they've ninjajacked themselves as an immediate response.

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

Apophis
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Apophis » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:12 am

FEBRUARY 27 2019:
  • 7. Safezones
    [ADDITION] All FD Stations & Headquarters
    [ADDITION] Los Santos University (including outside atrium)
    [REMOVAL] CPS House

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Re: Rule Update Changelog [27/FEB/2019]

Post by Mmartin » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:03 pm

SilentPatch is now allowed from version 30 upwards.
https://forum.ls-rp.io/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=706252

Apophis
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Apophis » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:24 am

APRIL 12 2019:
  • 7. Safezones
    [ADDITION] Courthouse in Market (including parking lots).
    [ADDITION / CLARIFICATION]Los Santos University to include reference image for clarification; parking lot is to be considered safezone

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-H8 Image

Flemwad
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog [12/APRIL/2019]

Post by Flemwad » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:28 am

JULY 01, 2019:
  • 13. Legal Faction Rules
    [ADDITION] Utilizing Spike Strips
    • You are not required to utilize /me's when deploying spike strips during pursuits. You will be required to utilize your trunk by opening it and going to that location. From there you may deploy the spike stripes without typing any /me.

Surreal
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Rule Update Changelog

Post by Surreal » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:25 pm

SEPTEMBER 23, 2019:
  • 7. Safezones
    [ADDITION] Federal Building in Downtown Los Santos
    [CHANGE] Re-wrote the existing entries and removed redundancy.

2007 — 2019.

Ben
Management

Re: Rule Update Changelog

Post by Ben » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:20 pm

FEBRUARY 01, 2020:
  • 7. Safezones
    [CHANGE] Re-wrote The Lieutenant Governor's Estate in Vinewood. As the address stated Temple before, which was wrong.
Benjamin
Management
About me
Los Santos Roleplay
LS:RP UCP
Ticket Support
Contact Information
Discord: Bennemus#2367

Forum PM

Return to “Rules & Rule Updates”