So what exactly is this section?

In this forum you would find server and script information.
Or perhaps you're new and need help, use our question & Community Support sub-forum.
Damian
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

So what exactly is this section?

Post by Damian » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

Hi, I thought I'd make a topic for anyone curious of what exactly was the point of me doing this section. My vision of this section was to basically fuse together Server Information and City Hall. It's basically just your main OOC flow of IC / OOC news/information of LS:RP.

Anything you need/want to know about LS:RP will usually be found here. As time goes on it will be expanded more and more. Hopefully you find the place not, and if not maybe you will over time I suppose. Constructive criticism and ideas are welcomed, just post them here.

>> Why can't I make a topic?
To keep this place clean and organized. If your topic is WOLS worthy it will be moved here over time.

Thanks!
Damian Calhoun
Manager
Head of Staff
Head of Boards
Head of Development
SA:MP BetaTester '06
Tester Information:
Information About Applying.
Head of Mapping.
Contact Information
IRC.
PM me!
Ventrilo.
Highest Player Count:
550!
DamianC.

BinaryRun
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: So what exactly is this section?

Post by BinaryRun » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Hey,

I've some constructive criticism regarding this new section. I like that way that it has been done, however there seems to be a small issue with it. You've created a section called 'Member Contributions', however we don't have the rights to create a topic in that section. Maybe you should change the permission so that we are able to contribute?

On the rest it looks really well and I'm sure that players, especially the new ones will have a lot of benefit by this section.

Edit:

I've another thing that maybe should be added to the house guide. Normally you will loose your house after a week of inactivity unless your a donator. However you can talk to the houses admin and ask if you can keep your house, especially when your going on vacation for like 2 weeks or moving to a new house. Maybe we should add something about that?
Live a little!

Damian
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: So what exactly is this section?

Post by Damian » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Hey,

I've some constructive criticism regarding this new section. I like that way that it has been done, however there seems to be a small issue with it. You've created a section called 'Member Contributions', however we don't have the rights to create a topic in that section. Maybe you should change the permission so that we are able to contribute?

On the rest it looks really well and I'm sure that players, especially the new ones will have a lot of benefit by this section.

Topics like that are moved here. If you feel a topic is worthy or in charge of a contribution and want it here just tell me so through PMs or IRC query.

I've another thing that maybe should be added to the house guide. Normally you will loose your house after a week of inactivity unless your a donator. However you can talk to the houses admin and ask if you can keep your house, especially when your going on vacation for like 2 weeks or moving to a new house. Maybe we should add something about that?

Ah thanks for the idea.
Damian Calhoun
Manager
Head of Staff
Head of Boards
Head of Development
SA:MP BetaTester '06
Tester Information:
Information About Applying.
Head of Mapping.
Contact Information
IRC.