[2] Runescape

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!

Moderators: Game Admins, Lead Admins

User avatar
Reshawn
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Ingame name: Reshawn Stacks

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Reshawn » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Yo yo yo 90 Agility B I A T C H E S YEAH

Schillinger
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 am
Ingame name: 'lanc' 'joe'
Location: Estonia

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Schillinger » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:23 am

Dang Runescape? Runescape died for me with EoC.
Managed to max out staker (99 in melee) Then I've main acc with 6x99 (?) And with 230 qp.
Also have pure with 99 hunter and 92 range.
All accounts are almost fully botted. Aheyah, almost forgot, shared pure with my friend like a year ago, 92 str 40 attack on cb 60 :p

User avatar
Reshawn
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Ingame name: Reshawn Stacks

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Reshawn » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 am

Schillinger wrote:Dang Runescape? Runescape died for me with EoC.
Managed to max out staker (99 in melee) Then I've main acc with 6x99 (?) And with 230 qp.
Also have pure with 99 hunter and 92 range.
All accounts are almost fully botted. Aheyah, almost forgot, shared pure with my friend like a year ago, 92 str 40 attack on cb 60 :p


I know that feel brah, I'm about to reach 99woodcutting my 9x99, 1900 total level

User avatar
Ves
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:23 pm
Ingame name: Owen McIntyre

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Ves » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:21 am

I played Runescape in 2005-2006, 2008, and 2010. I've had the same account all those years and I'm only level 90. My stats are shitty and I was recently hacked (went to check and was missing all my dragon, bandos, barrows, and gold). I've been hacked SO many times in the game that I just quit. At least in World of Warcraft you can have your items replaced if you get hacked.

User avatar
Charlie Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3175
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Charlie Brown » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:55 am

Can't wait for 2006scape to be honest. All Jagex cares about is it's titles and profits.

John_Doe
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by John_Doe » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:06 pm

I played this around 2006, was epic back then.

User avatar
Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Fontaine » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Admittedly, back in the day it was really good. I was never around for RS Classic, but I was around for the times in which everyone enjoyed it. When PK'ing was normal, not wilderness barrier so luring was easily done! The good ole' days.

Did anyone else try their hand at luring? It was so damn profitable back then, even if it mean deceiving someone into the wilderness.

John_Doe
Mafia
Mafia
Posts: 735
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by John_Doe » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Fontaine wrote:Admittedly, back in the day it was really good. I was never around for RS Classic, but I was around for the times in which everyone enjoyed it. When PK'ing was normal, not wilderness barrier so luring was easily done! The good ole' days.

Did anyone else try their hand at luring? It was so damn profitable back then, even if it mean deceiving someone into the wilderness.

Oh, yes. People went apeshit when that happened.

User avatar
Fontaine
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:21 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Fontaine » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Patriot wrote:
Fontaine wrote:Admittedly, back in the day it was really good. I was never around for RS Classic, but I was around for the times in which everyone enjoyed it. When PK'ing was normal, not wilderness barrier so luring was easily done! The good ole' days.

Did anyone else try their hand at luring? It was so damn profitable back then, even if it mean deceiving someone into the wilderness.

Oh, yes. People went apeshit when that happened.

Some guy made a killing out of it and threw his videos up on YT. He was one of the first to go about it and made a ridiculous profit on it. Some of the loot he got from it was just ridiculous.

Schillinger
Gangster
Gangster
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 am
Ingame name: 'lanc' 'joe'
Location: Estonia

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Schillinger » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:05 am

Well lurers still kinda make profit with their dumb dice clans, youtube channels and of course with lures.
For me Runescape seems to be a quick and easy way to get rich, if you're smart enough. But not a game what I enjoyed to play like two years ago.

Vestea wrote:I played Runescape in 2005-2006, 2008, and 2010. I've had the same account all those years and I'm only level 90. My stats are shitty and I was recently hacked (went to check and was missing all my dragon, bandos, barrows, and gold). I've been hacked SO many times in the game that I just quit. At least in World of Warcraft you can have your items replaced if you get hacked.



There's a keylogger in your computer and/or you end up in pishing sites.

User avatar
Reshawn
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm
Ingame name: Reshawn Stacks

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Reshawn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm about to reach 99 agility folks

User avatar
Charlie Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3175
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Charlie Brown » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Anyone else nab a christmas hat?

User avatar
Garethkeir
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 4269
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:27 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Garethkeir » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:38 pm

y'all some nubs
Image

User avatar
Charlie Brown
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 3175
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:38 am

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Charlie Brown » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 am

Garethkeir wrote:y'all some nubs
Image


Noob.

User avatar
Rollins
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:39 pm
Ingame name: Roland_Royce

Re: [2] Runescape

Post by Rollins » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm

My lvl 103 acc got hacked, don't really play anymore but I still want it back, anyone knows how to get it back? They changed my password and e-mail, wtf am I suppose t'do?
Roland ''Rolls'' Royce
Cristo ''Criz'' Garcia

Locked

Return to “MMORPG”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest