Perfect World International

Elves, witches, warlocks, androids, and furfags! Unite!
Silence.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Parrot

Perfect World International

Post by Silence. » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 am

Hey, just wondering if anyone plays, or used to play Perfect Word International - PWI - And what there thoughts and feelings are on this game.
I, Raoul Garcia [Silence.], will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fufill the groups purpose!

Insertnamehere
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Quinton_Davis

Re: Perfect World International

Post by Insertnamehere » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 am

I heard alot of people talking about this game on runescape so did a few people who i knew from SA-MP also played it. I decided to give the game a go, left it to download for the whole night. Played the game for a few hours and called a SA-MP mate who played the game to help me out, i only did a few quests. Reached a good level but the game started to become boring so i decided to uninstall, i still prefer runescape/WoW xD maybe it's me but the game might have improved now. I played this near 2011

Silence.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Silence. » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:38 pm

Insertnamehere wrote:I heard alot of people talking about this game on runescape so did a few people who i knew from SA-MP also played it. I decided to give the game a go, left it to download for the whole night. Played the game for a few hours and called a SA-MP mate who played the game to help me out, i only did a few quests. Reached a good level but the game started to become boring so i decided to uninstall, i still prefer runescape/WoW xD maybe it's me but the game might have improved now. I played this near 2011

Nope, i think it's pretty much become worse than before, especially if you like PvP like i do, but if it's becuase your not really into the whole chinese type feel they have released a game called FW forsaken world, better graphics and a much more fairer pvp system, and is more developed towards the western market.
I, Raoul Garcia [Silence.], will join the probation group in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I choose to follow the rules inside of the group as followed. I am fully aware that the tasks involved can change and or even expand as the leads see fit. I will agree to a ban if I can not fufill the groups purpose!

Sully
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Benjamin Walker

Post by Sully » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:45 pm

I play it, Harshlands if your on my world we can meet up :)

Silence.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Silence. » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:09 pm

Sully wrote:I play it, Harshlands if your on my world we can meet up :)

I was on the raging tides, server, I know, I know carebear server FTW!

ddey
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ddey » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm

I tried this game few years ago; it's horrible, but yes, each one has his own preferences.

Sully
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Benjamin Walker

Post by Sully » Wed May 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Anyone playing on Harshlands?

Return to “MMORPG”