APPLICATION OF EMPLOYMENT

Personal Details

1) Surname: Antonio
1.1 ) Forename: Nasca
1.2 ) Gender: Male
1.3 ) Age: 21
1.4 ) Phone Number: 90200

1.5) Date and City of Birth: 90/06/03
1.6) Education record: Idlewood, High School of Education.
1.7) Are you currently in employment?: Yes.
1.7.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: Working as a Trucker.

1.8 ) Gender (OOC): Male
1.9 ) In-game level (OOC): 9
1.10) Age (OOC): 21
1.11 ) Geographical location (OOC): GMT+1
1.12 ) Past Character Names + Levels [ALL past characters including name changes] (OOC): Ethan Bailey name change - Antonio Nasca
1.12a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): -
1.12b ) Past roleplay experience on LS-RP (OOC): (Name of account that was associated to the mentioned roleplay)
1.13 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/namnlssi.png/ http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/sadasdass.png/

1.14 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes-
1.15) How long have you been a player of this server? (OOC): 206 hours.

Preliminary Background Check

2) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
2.1) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.
2.2) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, I do.
2.3 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

2.4) Can you communicate effectively (Verbally & writing) in the English language? (OOC): Yes.
2.5) Can you fully function in a Teamspeak / VOIP environment? (OOC): Yes.

Curriculum Vitae

3 )
3.1 ) Why do you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer (IC): Been raised by my both parents. Been living in Idlewood since I was 18 years old and then I moved too a small apartment in Las Colinas. Most of the time since I was a kid I'd always been intressted in cars and motorcycles,I don't really know why but the smell of petrol has always made me crazy. Ever since I was little i've been driving Motocross, traveled around the races with my father as often as we could and just gave the iron.I have had an easy and good childhood with both of my parents.
My father worked in the harbor and was a truck driver, he got enough money so we had food on the table and a beautiful home. I looked up to my father very much and tried to follow him and work as often as I could.
Mom was a housewife and took care of me and the house when Dad was gone and worked. Dreamed alot about becoming a police officer when I was little. Often played "cops and robbers" with my friends. Sure it was fun to be chasing and being a thief, but police were even more fun!
When I went to school and saw my classmates were bullied by the older ones, I have always wanted to help them but it has not always been possible. We live in a free country and should not have to feel bad when we are out and having fun. I don't know what I should say about myself,
But I am a cheerful and positive person. Never give up on the thing I've started Until it's finished. I'm almost always positive in what I do. Loves to talk and help people when they really need it.
Almost everyday when I'm out working as a trucker people try to rob me. And when i'm out just hanging out with people some random boys and girls ask me if I sell drugs or guns, or if I know anyone who does. It makes me sick.
I love to help getting the crimes from the streets, I guess that's my only reason. Has been beaten and robbed too many times, can not just sit and watch as others get it.
I want to do something about it and help all the others who run into things like this. I've Been thinking for a long time to search to the academy but it just has not been so, but now after many ifs and buts, it's time!

I watch a lot of police documentaries, is also much at my computer in the evenings and watch a bit of different things happening around the world, And how the police to intervene at different times.
Is so terribly fascinating to see them work, that's why I want to do the same.

I would appreciate it very very much if I had the chance!

3.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be a Police Officer (OOC): I love the Roleplay around the PD/SD. How they work and communicate with eachother under emergencys.
Often look at the TV on documentaries. Know how the police works in real life. Been there myself. But have noticed that you're nice to them, they're nice to you! Had it not been for them I had been guaranteed to remain where I was then. But now I'm just grateful and like them more and more over time.

3.3 ) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes a little.
3.3.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC):): I've been looking alot at documentarys and I've looked at people who play by the police and seen how they role play in different situations.

3.4 ) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, also have a mod with streetnames.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Antonio Nasca.

OOC AGREEMENT:
Spoiler: show
OOC agreement:

By submitting this application I acknowledge that I have not been banned from applying for the LSPD and am in good standing with the LSPD. I understand and accept the fact that if proved any OOC lying has taken place in my submitted application that I am responsible and will face admin disciplinary action for OOC lying in a formal application with deceit.

I hereby claim that nothing in this application is submitted to be false or of a deceitful nature and everything aforementioned in this application is of 100% accuracy and honesty. I take full responsibility for any recruitment policy violation.

I also understand the LSPD and its subordinates (Recruitment officers) have every right to OOC deny me, or bar me from applying for whatever reason(s), or without reason or justification.

I understand that this application is of an at will relationship and will abide by all recruitment policies.

Do you agree to these OOC and will adhere to them: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Antonio_Nasca

Post by Shinigami » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:38 pm

Pending.

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

Shinigami
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ressler

Re: Antonio_Nasca [PENDING]

Post by Shinigami » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Dear Mister Nasca.
Your application has been received and acknowledged. Your application meets minimum requirements and are hereby wish to congratulate you for being ACCEPTED for Academy 41. Please ensure to complete your departmental interview by following our ammendment below. You will be given more information through the forums when the time comes.

Also be sure to get your TeamSpeak interview done - Click me.

Sincerely,
Senior recruitment Officer, Niko Storm

There is no emotion, there is a peace.

"Everyone thinks I dodged a bullet, but I think I shot a gun"

R-Lx
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Antonio_Nasca [Accepted - Academy #41]

Post by R-Lx » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm

FAILED TS interview
Re-apply NEXT academy (Academy #42).

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas Archive”