Personal Details

1) Surname: Woodrow.
1.1 ) Forename: Marcus.
1.2 ) Gender (OOC): Male.
1.3 ) In-game level (OOC): 10.
1.4 ) Age (OOC): 14.
1.4a ) Age (IC): 29.
1.5 ) Phone Number (IC): 4300.
1.6 ) Geographical location (OOC): Israel, GMT+2.
1.7 ) Past Character Names + Levels (Not for Namechanges) (OOC): This and Ethan Dulbert (level 6).
1.7a ) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No.
1.7b ) Past roleplay experience (OOC): In LS:RP mainly, and another role-playing community. I've been in BPL, RBF, LSP and many other factions in LS:RP!

1.8 ) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC): I'm sorry for having such a big admin record but I assure you am I a great role-player, you can even ask officer Yakumo Yagami but I would appreciate it if you would give me a chance, please. Also, when Nemesio banned me for hacking, I wasn't hacking, I was lagging and got unbanned afterwards.
Spoiler: show

1.9 ) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes.

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server? (OOC): I'm not sure, I think 7 months?

3) Are you currently in employment?: No.

3.1 ) If yes, what is your current occupation?: N/A.

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: No.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language? (OOC): Yes, of course.

7) Can you fully function in Ventrilo environment? (OOC): I can be in it but I can't use the microphone cause it doesn't work since I reformatted my computer and changed it to Windows 7 Ultimate, it doesn't read my microphone device for some reason. I'll try to fix it ASAP.

8) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
8.1 ) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

9)Education record (Name of High School attendance, College attendance): Graduated North Harlem Highschool, Graduated New York City College.

9.1 )Additional Information about yourself and why you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer:
Well, My name is Marcus Woodrow, son of Drake and Jessica Woodrow. I was born at 13th of March, 1982.
My brother Peter is a detective in the NYPD. I would like to follow his foot-steps, and make him proud of me.
As little brother, I followed him as I heard he had that he went to the NYPD.
When I was 4 years old, my parents divorced and my father left, leaving us behind him. I haven't heard of him ever since.
When I was 11 years old, my mother ran away, and I was left alone with my big brother, he took care of me for my entire life. I owe him a lot, without him I would live in a dumpster back in Harlem, New York City.
When I came to Los Santos, I first met an officer and I didn't have a very nice conversation with him, but then after a while everything worked out and I met all the other Officer's at the LSPD, I was taken to ride-alongs by many officers. I would like to continue working with them.
Lately I've noticed that Los Santos isn't the only place with a high criminal rate, the rates have been rising up outside Los Santos, too. In the country sides, Red County, Dillimore, Palomino Creek and Blueberry, Also Montogomery! I would like to get those criminal rates back DOWN, by helping San Andreas with everything I can to stop the criminals.
I don't want to sound desperate, but until I came to Los Santos I had no job, and I still don't. Well, depends if you count fixing cars a job. I just really need money, and.. NO! That isn't the reason I am applying for this job. It's just another benefit if I get accepted into the LSPD.
I will not just do what I am supposed to do, as an Officer. I will do more then that! I will listen to everything I am being told to do, I will listen to ALL of the rules that I need to listen to.
I will be one of the best Officer's you ever had and I promise, that I will make team work the FIRST option in every action that will be done.
I would also like to join the LSPD because of the action, I like a lot of action and while arresting criminals, and stopping them, there's many action and I like that and would like to participate in that action.
The ride-alongs I had have gave me a lot to think about, because it is dangerous but I am still willing to risk my life for it!
It's not just a regular job, it's a duty! It's something that every citizen would like to do, but can't. As an Officer, you should be proud to work and protect your country, San Andreas. And I will!
I will not only protect it, I will do everything that I can to get the criminal rates as down as possible.
But to be honest the reason I applied isn't because I wanted a gun and a badge. It was because of the pride to enforce the law, and lower crime.

9.2 ) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (OOC):
My name is Emil and I'm 14 years old, I was born on the 3rd of March, 1997.
I've always wanted to be in the LSPD or SASD, simply cause I like arresting people, etc. I have experience in it cause I was in LSP and I was a cop on an other community. I think I can really help. I don't really know how much effort I should put in this question but I don't really have much to say.
I'm mainly joining cause I want to be in the ACU when I get promoted a couple of times, and IF I do.

10) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes.

10.1 ) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I was in the LSPD on another RP community for around 2 months.

11.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes.

Applicants Statement

I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: W. Marcus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

This is OOC:
I didn't namechange to Marcus Woodrow yet but I will when needed. The criminal record is clean cause I've never used the character before.
I also hope it's not a problem I can't speak on the Ventrilo, it's cause of my microphone, it doesn't work but I can be on the Ventrillo and listen and I also am a fast typer.

Last edited by Kave on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Smajk
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Marcus Woodrow - LSPD Application.

Post by Smajk » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Well you need a microhpone.))

Rovan_White
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Rowan_White

Re: Marcus Woodrow - LSPD Application. [PENDING]

Post by Rovan_White » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 am

Pending. Like the guy above said without a microphone you won't get far in LSPD. Fix your problem before recruitment closes

Kave
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ban_Ned

Post by Kave » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am

Rovan_White wrote:Pending. Like the guy above said without a microphone you won't get far in LSPD. Fix your problem before recruitment closes

I'll try!

Smajk
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Smajk » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Kave wrote:
Rovan_White wrote:Pending. Like the guy above said without a microphone you won't get far in LSPD. Fix your problem before recruitment closes

I'll try!

Good luck, microphones are actually pretty cheap,

Kave
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Kave » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:24 pm

Smajk wrote:
Kave wrote:

I'll try!

Good luck, microphones are actually pretty cheap,

I have three of them, my computer just doesn't read them for some reason.
It worked fine before I changed to Windows 7.

Kave
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Kave » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:02 pm

I'm sorry for double posting but-.. I've tried everything, all my drivers are up to-date, I tried about 5 different microphones.
In the week-end I can fix it probably cause my dads friend understands in computer very well and he'll come and try to fix it but I can't now, I still want you to give me a chance in the LSPD, I can be on Ventrillo, I will just not be able to talk.
I can type really fast, I can type the interview IC but listen to you through Ventrillo.
Please, just give me a chance! :(

Torch
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Hoe Ride.

Post by Torch » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Kave wrote:I'm sorry for double posting but-.. I've tried everything, all my drivers are up to-date, I tried about 5 different microphones.
In the week-end I can fix it probably cause my dads friend understands in computer very well and he'll come and try to fix it but I can't now, I still want you to give me a chance in the LSPD, I can be on Ventrillo, I will just not be able to talk.
I can type really fast, I can type the interview IC but listen to you through Ventrillo.

Luckily for you,I had the some problem.
Here is what you need(It's a program which will detect your mic and let you use it):

http://www.mediafire.com/?7n8i5622gr8em9b

Got accepted to the academy so I hope I could see you there as well, good luck.

Kave
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Kave » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Reality wrote:
Kave wrote:I'm sorry for double posting but-.. I've tried everything, all my drivers are up to-date, I tried about 5 different microphones.

Here is what you need(It's a program which will detect your mic and let you use it):

I downloaded it, pressed Setup, and it said "This is not the correct audio driver for your system. The installer will now exit."
I don't know what to fucking do!! :(

Torch
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Hoe Ride.

Post by Torch » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:19 am

Kave wrote:
Reality wrote:

I downloaded it, pressed Setup, and it said "This is not the correct audio driver for your system. The installer will now exit."
I don't know what to fucking do!! :(

Look for any SigmaTel programs over the internet.I am not sure,but you might find the one which you need.

qasq
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Gabriel Todd

Re: Marcus Woodrow - [PENDING]

Post by qasq » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Dear Mister Woodrow.
You have unfortunately been DENIED for the next Academy. Reasons for this include:

- Not meeting basic requirements.

View this: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=77704
Re-apply in two days, and make sure all criteria is met.

Notes: ((Re-apply once you have a working microphone))

Sincerely,
Recruitment Officer, Gabriel Todd

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas Archive”