1) Surname: Louis
1.1) Forename: Douglas
1.2) Gender (OOC): Male
1.3) In-game level (OOC): 7
1.4) Age (OOC): 13
1.4a) Age (IC): 17
1.5) Phone Number (IC):1071391
1.6) Geographical location (OOC): Israel
1.7) Past Character Names + Levels (OOC): None, I have one character and is Louis Douglas
1.7a) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No.
1.7b) Past roleplay experience (OOC): (Name of account that was associated to the mentioned roleplay)
Well at another sever I worked at the police department. (Infinity roleplay)
1. Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC): http://cp.ls-rp.com/index.php?select=vi ... adminstats
1.9) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes, im level 7 with 29 / 32 expirience.
2) How long have you been a citizen of this server? (OOC): Ummm....I think 5-7 months....I geuss...
3) Are you currently in employment?: No, im not.
3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: None.
4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No.
5) Have you ever served time in prison?: Definitely not.
6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language? (OOC): Yea, sure.
7) Can you fully function in Ventrilo environment? (OOC): Yea.
8 ) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes.
8.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.
9Education record (Name of High School attendance, College attendance): New York's College.
9.1)Additional Information about yourself and why you wish to be enlisted as a Police Officer:
Hello I am Louis, Louis Douglas. I was born in June 1992. I'm in my family flew on a plane to Los Santos. My father joined the police and became a cop. My mother was a nurse at the hospital. My father was a policeman catches criminals and bandits and murderers and put them in jail and my mother was a maid in the ambulance when police called her. My mom and dad met and fell in love and were married on duty. 17.6 June 1992 My brother and I were born. After 4 years after my father came home and we talked and I told him that I want to be a policeman when I grow up. After a year my mom and dad were off duty was killed by the gang. But the thought in my mind was revenge, but I realized I can not do anything. Over time I grew up my mind to be a cop stick. When I turned 16 I got 5 units 5 units in medicine and science and guns and weapons. After that I began to engage in weapons training at a shooting range to a policeman when I grow up I would be easier to better skill with guns. A few months later I went to a police course and got 95 out of 100 police course successfully. And now I'm trying to find my way to being a cop and try to be a cop can. If I ever cop.
Thanks Louis Douglas.
9.2) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (OOC): Well, hello my name is Gil and I'm from Israel. I have since he was a volunteer with the police and it's pretty cool he has a Glock 19 and I love guns. I love action and action like that the game itself if sections of the police come and catch criminals and ... that's cool to be a cop. I want to be accepted to be a cop in the game and apply my words to be a cop can play catch criminals and thieves and all sorts of thing. I hope to be accepted. Thanks, Louis Douglas.
10) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes, I do.
10.1) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I worked at the LSPD in the past, at another server.
11.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I do.
Applicants Statement
I certify that the answers contained within this application for employment are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. By signing below I hereby authorize investigation of all statements contained within this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision. I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an "at will" nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge Employee from the recruitment process at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this "at will" employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization. In the event of employment, I understand that any false or misleading information given in my application or interview(s) may result in denial and bar from re-application. I understand, also, that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer.

Signed: Louis Douglas.
References
If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name: None.

Current rank: None.

Quotation: None.Louis_Douglas
Civilian

mistique
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Louis_Douglas

Post by mistique » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:30 pm

Dear Mister Douglas.
You have unfortunately been DENIED for the next Academy. Reasons for this include:

- Re-applying before two days.

View this: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=77704
Re-apply in two days, and make sure all criteria is met.

Notes: -

Sincerely,
Recruitment Officer, Jermaine Atkinson.

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas Archive”