1) Surname: Creek
1.1) Forename: Joseph
1.2) Gender (OOC): Male
1.3) In-game level (OOC): 19
1.4) Age (OOC): 15
1.4a) Age (IC): 24
1.5) Phone Number (IC): 9191
1.6) Geographical location (OOC): The Netherlands
1.7) Past Character Names + Levels (OOC): I only have 1 account with several namechanges: Leroy Wilson, Victor Coleman, Victor Hassay, Jaden Burt.
1.7a) Are you in an official OR unofficial faction with another account? If in official, post a link to your double factions approval; if not in official what faction(s) are you apart of (OOC): No, I am not in another (un)official faction.

1.8) Screenshot of your Admin Record(s) [For ALL past accounts] (OOC):
Spoiler: show

1.9) Have you passed Level 4 with any character on this server? (OOC): Yes, I have.

2) How long have you been a citizen of this server? (OOC): I’m a citizen of the server for around 9 months.

3) Are you currently in employment?: Yes, I am.

3.1) If yes, what is your current occupation?: I’m currently working as a mechanic.

4) Have you ever been convicted for a serious crime?: No, I haven’t.

5) Have you ever served time in prison?: No, I haven’t.

6) Can you communicate effectively in the English language? (OOC): Yes, I can.

7) Can you fully function in Ventrilo environment? (OOC): Yes, I can.

8) Do you hold a full Los Santos Driving License?: Yes, I have.
8.1) Has your driving license ever been suspended?: No.

9) Collaboratively describe yourself (Min. 1 paragraphs) and why you wish to become a Police Officer (Min. 2 paragraphs):

I’m Joseph Creek and I was born on the 9th of January 1986. I was raised by my parents in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I have 2 brothers, Jason and Derrick. They are both 13 years old and live with my parents. My dad is in the import & export business so he travels a lot on weekdays. My mom is just a housewife who tries to help the family with everything. My parents are always busy with their jobs. My parents paid less attention on me when I turned 12. I didn’t have that many friends so I mostly was alone. From then I decided to do something instead of hanging in front of the television. I started sporting and now I’m 24 and I still am. I like a lot of sports but my favorite is ice hockey. Ice hockey is a team sport and it also can become tactical. My mother didn’t want me on ice hockey since it is a big sport and thinks that I’ll get hurt but hey, that’s life. I couldn’t sport that much when I was younger because of high school. I was a very busy person and tried to do everything right(that’s what your parents want) but I wanted to show my parents that I actually can do something else than sports. I showed them that I want to accomplish something and my goal was to reach my certificate and get a job. My main study was about the law but also about mechanic works. I thought that being a mechanic would be a good advantage since almost everything is working on an engine. After my certificate I travelled to Los Santos and settled my life here. I was renting at an apartment and actually, I still am renting there. I got an interview at a mechanic company and got hired. My life was my work now but I didn’t notice it because I was too busy with my job but slowly I started realizing this and made mechanic my part-time job. My current “hangout” spot? I don’t know but most of my time I am in the library and am trying to finish my study for the law. Because I’ve met so much people while doing my job, I started realizing that teamwork is one of the main things in life, you are communicating to people who you might only see once a lifetime but still have a laugh with them. If you stay calm with them then most of the time you will receive respect and it’s a nice thing to give respect back. Now I’m 24 years old and still setting my life in Los Santos, staying as the person when I was small. I’m still a person who stays calm but can communicate with people who I never have met.

To be honest, I’ve never thought about applying for the department since I’m fine with my mechanical skills. But I realized that the police department is really necessary in the environment. My father wanted me to work for him but I don’t like to do such jobs. I want to help people and communicate with people. I want to have a job which has teamwork in it and I’m pretty sure that you need such skills to join the police department. I started convincing myself to join the police department when I started working around ganton and willowfield. I’ve never been that much in that neighborhood and I already could see how high the criminal rate is. I can see police cruisers patrolling there every day and I sometimes have seen a shootout. I can see that the police are doing a great job and that they are lowering the criminal rate for the safety of the citizens. I want to do the exact thing, helping citizens and keeping them safe. I can’t stand it when people get in danger but that’s life isn’t it? You can change your life and stay safe instead of being in danger every day. And I believe that the police department is trying to do that. There are also things on the street what you can’t see e.g. house violence. Most of the time you won’t notice it unless someone reports it but people might be scared to report them even though there is an anonymous line what they can use. My point is that I started to dislike Los Santos because of the criminal rate, I want to live in safety but the world is full of surprises. I want to be in the police department because they are helping people. They are trying to not let children walk with bruises and hang on the streets doing nothing. I’ve did volunteer work once to show children how important an education will be when you grow up. Children might not understand such things but their parents will understand it and try to convince them.

Of course people will say there also are negative points of being in the Police Department but I trust in myself that I can make negative points into positive points. I spoke with my mother about the application and she didn’t want me, just like the ice hockey incident, she wants to keep me safe. I hope that she’ll realize that I’m growing and that I want to do what I can do. I got big dreams and want to fulfill them and my current dream is the police department and I’m trying to do my best to make it reality. I have some friends on the streets that aren’t educated and they said that they disrespect “pigs”. I have no idea about them but they are trying to stop the criminality and several people on the streets are doing the other thing. They are trying to get people on their side and trying to fight against the government. I know that I’ll lose friends but they are no friends if they won’t respect my decisions instead of hating me. You might have notice this sentence but I’m joining the police department because I want to bring justice, like every other officer. I care about the streets and want to protect them from any sort of crime. I have seen several episodes from cop series but I want to see it in reality.

9.1) Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in the Police Force (OOC):

I live in the Netherlands and still am a boy of 15 years old. Like I said in my story, I’m trying to make something out of my studies and find a good job so I won’t be in a dip. I’ve been roleplaying as a police officer since I joined SA:MP so I decided to do something else first. I was the chief of the PD in a 30-50 player server and it was fun but it gets inactive because everybody wants to roleplay as the “bad guy”. I’m trying to do a new kind of police roleplay in a bigger server and I know that it won’t get bored because the server is never empty and a lot of things are happening. I currently want to study for human rights and help people in reality and why wouldn’t I try it on a game first? As I said, I’m here for the role play and the communication. I like the style that you will talk on Ventrilo and I’ve been using Ventrilo for a long amount of time because I played games where Ventrilo is needed for teamwork and better communication. I’ve seen some awesome roleplays from the Law Enforcements and I would like to be a part of that.

10) Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge? (OOC): Yes, I do.

10.1) If yes, explain fully (OOC): I’ve been role playing as a cop since I joined SA:MP. I’v been the Chief of the LSPD on a 30-50 player server so I also know the recruitment system & any other stuff. I know how to deal with the radio and I like to talk with codes since I like to keep everything realistic. I know the rights of the people and how to handle situations.

11.) Do you know your way around Los Santos well? (OOC): Yes, I do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References

If you have any references from a current Officer in the LSPD, insert them here.

Officer's name:

Current rank:

Quotation:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information / Questions / Concerns

Victor Bishop

Makaveli
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Carmine_Cannone

Re: Joseph Creek

Post by Makaveli » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Recruitment is closed.
Carmine Cannone - Ex LSPD Sergeant
Ex-tester (2007-2008)

Return to “Laws & Acts of San Andreas Archive”