Black Ops 2 Run Up To Release Thread.

This section is dedicated to all of the Call of Duty! All 304 versions of World War 1 and 2!
Dominic
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dominic Rodriguez

Re: Black Ops 2 Run Up To Release Thread.

Post by Dominic » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:14 am

To be completely honest, I have absolutely no intention of either buying this or playing it. I loved all of the Modern Warfares, but even so; after a couple months of playing Modern Warfare 3 I found that it was extremely repetitive compared to both of the first two. I really disliked the original Black Ops, and I have a feeling this is going to be even worse.
CLIFF TITUS - STAGE 25 MANAGER

Akiba
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Takashi Miller

Post by Akiba » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 am

http://www.twitch.tv/treyarch

Watch some recorded footage of gamescom.
Previously: Leader of the Shizuoka-Kai, Shateigashira of Akuji-Kai, Queen Crip of Beasley and Associates, Tester for the staff team.

Mafia
Mafia

Post by 1337 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:51 am

I'll purchase it.
Last edited by 1337 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I HATE NICE PPL AND I HATE FUCKING COOKIES.

Menace
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Menace » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:42 pm

I don't like that future style.

Dominic
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Dominic Rodriguez

Post by Dominic » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 am

OP was deleted, I didn't start this shitty thread
CLIFF TITUS - STAGE 25 MANAGER

TommyB
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: William Silver

Post by TommyB » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 am

I'm expecting a repetition from the past; it'll be exactly the same as the last few games. Shit.

Androoh
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Androoh » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:46 am

I'm just looking forward to the multiplayer. Everything in there looks mad, new guns and all that shit.

Remini
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Remini » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Never will understand why people hate MW so much.. I know COD4 was the best but the storyline is just AMAZING, and you gotta admit, yeah MW3 is a bit glitchy for the PC(Actually it really is glitchy) but the story is amazing, just awesome, and the ending was great. Aaaanyway, I trust Infinity Ward will get the BO II Engine up high, the graphics will be great, gameplay will be awesome, I mean the gameplay E3 released was amazing, the IW Engine was good considering it ran on almost the oldest computers, they know how to top off their games.

Guns
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Guns » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

TommyB wrote:I'm expecting a repetition from the past; it'll be exactly the same as the last few games. Shit.

If you actual take time and watch some videos on BO2, you would relise that Treyarch had done a great job in making this COD different to all the others and not just the same. They've made major changes to Story, Zombies and Multiplayer. So all you people who are saying BO2 looks the same as all the other COD's are retarded. I also take it your one of these people that say Call of Duty never changes but buys games like Madden, Fifa and all that shit, and it's amazing when your just playing the exact same thing as last year. I do admit that MW3 was just like MW2, but apart from that the rest have been different and it's Call of Duty, there not going to change how the game plays and call it COD, becuase it wouldn't be COD that so many millions of people love, so go play your Fifa 13 and lie to yourself saying that it's different to Fifa 12.

TommyB
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: William Silver

Post by TommyB » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Guns wrote:
TommyB wrote:I'm expecting a repetition from the past; it'll be exactly the same as the last few games. Shit.

If you actual take time and watch some videos on BO2, you would relise that Treyarch had done a great job in making this COD different to all the others and not just the same. They've made major changes to Story, Zombies and Multiplayer. So all you people who are saying BO2 looks the same as all the other COD's are retarded. I also take it your one of these people that say Call of Duty never changes but buys games like Madden, Fifa and all that shit, and it's amazing when your just playing the exact same thing as last year. I do admit that MW3 was just like MW2, but apart from that the rest have been different and it's Call of Duty, there not going to change how the game plays and call it COD, becuase it wouldn't be COD that so many millions of people love, so go play your Fifa 13 and lie to yourself saying that it's different to Fifa 12.

Well I'm going to try it, as I have every Call of Duty game. The only reason I said what I did is because I've been disappointed by every Call of Duty release these past few years.

ZiiP
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by ZiiP » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Why can't they just make a cod that's playable even on a competitive level :( The CoD4 community needs something refreshing and these 100% public based games blows if you're more into competitive gaming. I miss the old times.
Murda Park

Return to “Call of Duty”