Single player.

This section is dedicated to all of the Football Manager Series games. Enjoy your talks about Feetball here!
Carvos
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: M. Viramontes

Single player.

Post by Carvos » Tue May 10, 2011 6:06 pm

I'm willing to start a single player game once again but I don't have any inspiration about what team I should pick. I'm just sure I don't want to start with a top team of the league. Neither I want to start in a league lower than the first one of the country. Any suggestions which team I could pick? I'm not sure what I like, I just need a new team to work my way up to the top with. Please place some additional arguments instead of just posting the name of your favorite team.

NEWSFLASH CORPORATION
Faction Topic

ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Mathias Viramontes

nitraM
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Sylvester_Triggs

Re: Single player.

Post by nitraM » Tue May 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Carvos wrote:I'm willing to start a single player game once again but I don't have any inspiration about what team I should pick. I'm just sure I don't want to start with a top team of the league. Neither I want to start in a league lower than the first one of the country. Any suggestions which team I could pick? I'm not sure what I like, I just need a new team to work my way up to the top with. Please place some additional arguments instead of just posting the name of your favorite team.

pick ur local dutch team

Savokage
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Savokage » Tue May 10, 2011 6:40 pm

nitraM wrote:
Carvos wrote:I'm willing to start a single player game once again but I don't have any inspiration about what team I should pick. I'm just sure I don't want to start with a top team of the league. Neither I want to start in a league lower than the first one of the country. Any suggestions which team I could pick? I'm not sure what I like, I just need a new team to work my way up to the top with. Please place some additional arguments instead of just posting the name of your favorite team.

pick ur local dutch team

He's an Ajax supporter. Eww.

Carvos
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: M. Viramontes

Post by Carvos » Tue May 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Already played from 2010 till ~2022 with Ajax. Started one with Santos now, will see where it ends.

NEWSFLASH CORPORATION
Faction Topic

ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
Mathias Viramontes

AnDre
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by AnDre » Tue May 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Take care of Neymar and Ganso, they're the best players in the team.
i punti della malavita

Daves
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Daves » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 pm

AnDre wrote:Take care of Neymar and Ganso, they're the best players in the team.

Brought Ganso for five million in 2014 or so, Scored over 30 goals while playing in attacking mid in one season, Won Player of the year award. Sold for something around 40-45 million to Barcelona in 2019.

Return to “Football Manager”