Memorable moments with LSRPers

This section is dedicated towards both L4D1 and L4D2. Try not to argue over the two...
Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: Memorable moments with LSRPers

Post by Este » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Estone wrote:Este alone on No Mercy killing the tank for a whole ten minutes just to get pounced by a hunter at the chopper.

:oops: :cry:

Marcus`
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Marcus` » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:29 am

This topic deserves to be resurrected.

So me, Giacomand, Freeman and a new bud of mine were playing against Overkill, who was rushing, and some randoms. Jockey pulled him and held him behind the unblown gas station in No Mercy map 3. The others shot and it went boom which took Overkill with him. He left soon after.

Freeman
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Freeman » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:47 am

Marcus` wrote:This topic deserves to be resurrected.

So me, Giacomand, Freeman and a new bud of mine were playing against Overkill, who was rushing, and some randoms. Jockey pulled him and held him behind the unblown gas station in No Mercy map 3. The others shot and it went boom which took Overkill with him. He left soon after.

The jockey was me, so:
\o\
|o|
/o/

It was really epic, that's was the most epic game ever. Rusher got what he needed.

O\/erkill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by O\/erkill » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:18 am

They obviously did it on purpose. I don't even give a shit, because it was basically 4 vs 1 and I still got you on the same part where I got incapped. My team just tried to kill me because I was left clueless at how shit they were (Yet, we STILL managed to kill you all... Well, I did). Your 'hurr durr rushin is bad bro xD' just makes me sick to my stomach, because the game was lagging like shit, I had a shitty team, I just wanted to get it over with... There are lots of other legit excuses. The game was not 'epic', that was a shitty game. If I had a proper team, I would have wiped the floor with you versus rookies.
'

Freeman
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Freeman » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 am

O\/erkill wrote:They obviously did it on purpose. I don't even give a shit, because it was basically 4 vs 1 and I still got you on the same part where I got incapped. My team just tried to kill me because I was left clueless at how shit they were (Yet, we STILL managed to kill you all... Well, I did). Your 'hurr durr rushin is bad bro xD' just makes me sick to my stomach, because the game was lagging like shit, I had a shitty team, I just wanted to get it over with... There are lots of other legit excuses. The game was not 'epic', that was a shitty game. If I had a proper team, I would have wiped the floor with you versus rookies.

Nope, you would've made further if you wouldn't rush.Your team was good, since they got us where we got them. You're just making dumb excuses bro, you always rush and you always die. :cry:

O\/erkill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by O\/erkill » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Freeman wrote:
O\/erkill wrote:They obviously did it on purpose. I don't even give a shit, because it was basically 4 vs 1 and I still got you on the same part where I got incapped. My team just tried to kill me because I was left clueless at how shit they were (Yet, we STILL managed to kill you all... Well, I did). Your 'hurr durr rushin is bad bro xD' just makes me sick to my stomach, because the game was lagging like shit, I had a shitty team, I just wanted to get it over with... There are lots of other legit excuses. The game was not 'epic', that was a shitty game. If I had a proper team, I would have wiped the floor with you versus rookies.

Nope, you would've made further if you wouldn't rush.Your team was good, since they got us where we got them. You're just making dumb excuses bro, you always rush and you always die. :cry:

The fuck are you talking about? The sewers is a rush map, and I have rushed it about 100 times before. It's not hard, and just because I accomplished in a minute what took you guys about half an hour, you're all like 'lol rushas get what they deserve xD'. Sorry but no, there's no point in hanging back in that map. Maybe to go for the weapons but that's it. My team wasn't good, I incapped someone on the top of the building yet no one tried to get them, then I had to do what I do and win the match for my team. But anyway, they were butthurt over my skill at L4D2 and me asking them why the fuck they were so shit, so they teamkilled me. It's pretty simple.
'

johnnylove
Gangster
Gangster

Post by johnnylove » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Any of you guys still actively playing L4D2? I play it almost daily, gaining fame through trolling and making people ragequit. Let me know, I'll add you to Steam friends!
Frank Giaccone

Cascavel
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Cascavel » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 am

johnnylove wrote:Any of you guys still actively playing L4D2? I play it almost daily, gaining fame through trolling and making people ragequit. Let me know, I'll add you to Steam friends!

Add me: HardlineAmaral.
also known as Tank

Kraite
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Kraite » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:27 am

Playing with Estone and Hero "I Hate Mountains" and shooting Estone everytime when a horde was about to come - was pretty funny. 8)

Skafs.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Skafs. » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 am

Release some account names, I could be playing more L4D2.

Marcus`
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Marcus` » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:37 am

Kraite wrote:Playing with Estone and Hero "I Hate Mountains" and shooting Estone everytime when a horde was about to come - was pretty funny. 8)

Kraite
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Kraite » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Marcus` wrote:
Kraite wrote:Playing with Estone and Hero "I Hate Mountains" and shooting Estone everytime when a horde was about to come - was pretty funny. 8)

"Kraite, what the heck it's wrong with you?!" "Let's go, Sandy."

Skafs wrote:Release some account names, I could be playing more L4D2.

playerbzone. :)

gamble
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by gamble » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:14 pm

Kraite wrote:
Marcus` wrote:

"Kraite, what the heck it's wrong with you?!" "Let's go, Sandy."

Skafs wrote:Release some account names, I could be playing more L4D2.

playerbzone. :)

Sinister46
Can't stop won't stop

Vizz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Vizz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Me, Marcus and iSmokeJay rushing the safehouse, don't remember which map that was.
iSmoke dies first, me and Marcus are right in front of the safehouse as a hunter pounces me and a smoker grabs him. We both ragequit at that moment. :l

Este
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Post by Este » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Kraite was B&W, i headshot him from a mile away with a deagle to kill him HAHA

Return to “Left 4 Dead”