"The Sacrifice" and "No Mercy 2" dated!

This section is dedicated towards both L4D1 and L4D2. Try not to argue over the two...
Coup
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

"The Sacrifice" and "No Mercy 2" dated!

Post by Coup » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:28 am

An official release date for "The Sacrifice" has finally been announced over on Destructoid as well as a couple of other gaming news websites. It'll be hitting Steam and the XBOX360 on October 5th with the latter coming at a price of 560 Microsoft Points. On top of the additional campaign, L4D2 players will also recieve a version of the classic map set from the original game, "No Mercy," updated to the nth degree with the addition of all the newer features L4D2 players are used to!

destructoid.com wrote:"The Sacrifice" is available for both Left 4 Dead 1 and Left 4 Dead 2 as two separate downloads. The Left 4 Dead 1 content will get you the complete "Sacrifice" campaign maps, playable in cooperative, versus, or survival. The Left 4 Dead 2 content gets you "The Sacrifice" campaign with the original Left 4 Dead survivors. Additionally, those getting The Sacrifice for L4D2 will also receive an L4D2 version of the original Left 4 Dead's "No Mercy" campaign, updated with all of the new features of Left 4 Dead 2 like the new weapons and special infecteds.

SOURCE: Destructoid.com -- "Left 4 Dead 'The Sacrifice' content coming October 5.

Decker
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Carl Decker

Re: "The Sacrifice" and "No Mercy 2" dated!

Post by Decker » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 am

Awesome.
Carl Decker

Fuc
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Fuc » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 am

I've played Left 4 Dead once or twice at my friend's, although it was pretty awesome. I would obviously like to have it, including these DLCs, I might buy them on my XBOX :)
simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Marcus`
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Marcus` » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:16 pm

http://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=327&t=117645

You could of also given the L4D blog as a source since that place is official.

Coup
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Coup » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:18 pm

* Coup d'État sees no release date listed on your thread.

Haters gonna hate, TD.

Return to “Left 4 Dead”