Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

You and a group of other LS:RP players play any game together? Want a place to discuss, show off, or rant about? Well here you go!

Due to lack of regulation and excessive amounts of server advertisement- the section has been temporarily closed.
Shawnhart
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Clodoveo Acevedo

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

Post by Shawnhart » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:52 pm

I was wondering if anyone here plays the game, It's fucking great in my opinion, It's a realistic hardcore WW2 shooter and it even has a multiplayer campaign which I enjoy the most. The singleplayer is shit and basically has no storyline and just a German/Russian speaking before every time you need to capture a territory and the bots are shit but the whole game's purpose is the multiplayer, so if you're thinking of getting it for the singleplayer through a pirate copy, don't.

Opinions/Discuss the game
not really i dont play anymore

Nelson Morris - Los Santos Police Department
Quenton Oakwood - Former Ryder Blocc Shotcaller, has a small stick up crew in Los Santos.

Previous Characters:
Clodoveo "Hook G" Acevedo - Ex member of the notorious Tortilla Flats Locotes 13 gang, currently in a hideout.
Shaquille Marques - Former resident of M.Garvey High Rise, shot to death in an alley.
Lloyd Phillips - a former member of the notorious 92nd Pueblo Bishop Bloods gang, currently a resident of Washington Block.

Elias Arguellez - Brown Pride Locos 21612 Original Gangster.
Derrelle Marque - Former Crenshaw Boulevard Bloods gang member, when the gang fell apart he sold his property and moved to Detroit.

Captain Phill
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Re: Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

Post by Captain Phill » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:46 pm

I love this game, only annoying thing is the fact the engine of the game is shit. Love the campaign, wish I could be a marksman more tho.
Retired Police Commander: Counter Terrorism Bureau

Ikechukwu
#worldpeace
#worldpeace
Ingame name: Onyekachukwu

Re: Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

Post by Ikechukwu » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Outdated, L&Ad

Return to “Other Games”