Miscreated!

You and a group of other LS:RP players play any game together? Want a place to discuss, show off, or rant about? Well here you go!

Due to lack of regulation and excessive amounts of server advertisement- the section has been temporarily closed.
paym4n
love&hate
love&hate

Miscreated!

Post by paym4n » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

The year is 2089. The Earth is in ruins from two major nuclear wars. Civilization has collapsed and the majority of mankind has been wiped out. Each day is a struggle to find food and water to live, weapons for defense, and gear to withstand the harsh unforgiving wasteland that was once earth. The city centers and areas once called home and work are now populated by grotesque mutated humans, minds rotten from radiation and sickness. Bandits fight for control of what’s left, executing everyone they come across or using them for slave labor and food. This is the world as it exists today, there is no law. Kill or be killed. Survive or Die.
So I've been looking around on upcoming games. And a few weeks back I got my eyes on a game that's called "Miscreated". Its suppose to be an openworld-sandbox-survival game. Best thing about it is that the game is built on the CryEngine, same as the FarCry games.

As far as I know there is currently no release date on it, but hopefully it will come out in alpha/beta stage this fall.

Here are some pictures of it.

dollasign
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Miscreated!

Post by dollasign » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:34 am

Apocalypse game? Daaaamn. I got my eyes on this.

paym4n
love&hate
love&hate

Post by paym4n » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:38 am

Hopefully gonna be WAY better than DayZ.

Forthad
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Forthad » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 am

The concept of it seems interesting, looking forward to see what'll be coming.

Ikechukwu
#worldpeace
#worldpeace
Ingame name: Onyekachukwu

Post by Ikechukwu » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Outdated, L&Ad

Return to “Other Games”