Transformers Universe

You and a group of other LS:RP players play any game together? Want a place to discuss, show off, or rant about? Well here you go!

Due to lack of regulation and excessive amounts of server advertisement- the section has been temporarily closed.
BlackAngellify
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Transformers Universe

Post by BlackAngellify » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi there.
Well, I'm a huge fan of Transformers and I played pretty much every game, going to get the new game "Transformers Rise of Dark Spark" but I wanted to play a MMORPG too.
A few years ago, I was searching for Transformers game and I found Transformers Universe.Well, now the game is almost finished and I got accepted in the BETA stage of the game so I thought I will tell you guys about this game so yeah.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMY80sDboTc[/video]

Elora
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Elora Garner

Re: Transformers Universe

Post by Elora » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 am

Looks interesting :o
ImageImageImageRETIRED ASSISTANT SHERIFF
SAN ANDREAS SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT

BlackAngellify
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by BlackAngellify » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Elora wrote:Looks interesting :o
Yeah altough it was supposed to be a MMORPG, were you could create your own character and I don't know, explore around it turned into a MOTA.
We need a summit, where all game developers of the world gather together and decide on an agreed genre title for DOTA-clones. There’s MOBA, there’s ARTS, “hero-brawler”… We all have to agree on just one. In the meantime, Jagex, they behind the monolithic Runescape, have declared that their mysteriously silent Transformers Universe has chi-cha-cha-cho-chood from an MMO to one of whatever they’re called. In their case, a “Massively Online Tactical Action game”.

I’ll let Jagex CEO Mark Gerhard explain,

“Transformers Universe offers fast-paced, battle centric, tactical action with a selection of game modes for core gamers, casual gamers and Transformers enthusiasts alike. As the Commander of a new squad, you will recruit, maintain and battle others with a unique collection of Transformers warriors created in collaboration with our friends at Hasbro.”

So this explains why things went so quiet about the game in 2013. However, the game is due to go into beta in the Summer. (A time delineation, it occurs to me, must be very annoying for people in the Southern hemisphere. Sorry folks.) So all the new news about the game should be coming soon, with trailers and proper details. In the meantime, if a Transformes-themed DOTAMOBAbrawler is what you’ve always wanted, then you may high-five yourself now.

Hardwell
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Hardwell » Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:26 pm

It would have been alot more interesting if they actually used the tradional MMORPG concept in this. I myself have gotten a key for the BETA stage and from the few hours I've played it, the game seems cool but I can't find anything new in it that makes it different than any other casual MOBA's, I expected more from this game tbh.

Fallcon
Mafia
Mafia

Post by Fallcon » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:34 pm

I used to play revenge of the fallen multiplayer online and me and my buddies were top 10 on the leaderboards for KDA but I ain't enjoyed the latest games, not sure if this one looks so good.

Elora
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Elora Garner

Post by Elora » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:20 am

I spoke with Pitchounette and she tried it. She gave it a bad review and now I'm hesitant to try it ;<

Maybe over time it'll get better seeing how it's still in the beta stage.
ImageImageImageRETIRED ASSISTANT SHERIFF
SAN ANDREAS SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT

BlackAngellify
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by BlackAngellify » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:32 pm

Elora wrote:I spoke with Pitchounette and she tried it. She gave it a bad review and now I'm hesitant to try it ;<

Maybe over time it'll get better seeing how it's still in the beta stage.
Yeah, I also got beta access so the game is fun sometimes.But I hoped for a MMORPG not a MOTA but meh, it's fun to transform around, shoot and try to capture the checkpoint.

Cashew
Spam Machine
Spam Machine
Ingame name: George Dixon

Post by Cashew » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:55 am

Jagex are still working on this? That's been like 4 years now, don't think it's going to go anywhere.

alexdovliatovwutang
Mafia
Mafia

Post by alexdovliatovwutang » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 am

Seems like a nice game :mrgreen:

dollasign
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by dollasign » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

seems interesting

Kendrick_Underwood
British Sicario

Post by Kendrick_Underwood » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:33 am

Cashew wrote:Jagex are still working on this? That's been like 4 years now, don't think it's going to go anywhere.
This.

BlackAngellify
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by BlackAngellify » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:21 pm

Dan™ wrote:
Cashew wrote:Jagex are still working on this? That's been like 4 years now, don't think it's going to go anywhere.
This.
Yeah, game just went open beta I think.

Feenix
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Feenix » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:36 am

Archived.

Return to “Other Games”