CS:GO = Catastrophe

You and a group of other LS:RP players play any game together? Want a place to discuss, show off, or rant about? Well here you go!

Due to lack of regulation and excessive amounts of server advertisement- the section has been temporarily closed.
Jack.
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: CS:GO = Catastrophe

Post by Jack. » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Dalek wrote: Because I can change how the bullets register in CS:GO...
Honestly I played CS:GO for a while and was stuck in Silver ranks always blaming how the game works, bullet reg, servers, hackers, cheaters, smurfs, ghosters. Soon as I realised the only way I can get round all of that is to either work on improving my general game play or quit CS:GO. When I realised that I actually enjoyed winning in the game I began watching streams, higher ranked players matches in my friends list, learning to tap guns rather than hold the trigger and taking advice and tips from other players rather than just getting mouthy when I lost, I really started to improve my game and get better, right now I would say I could easily hit the Master Guardian ranks and beyond if I wanted too. But I just play with friends at the minute trying to teach them how to play like I did, by cousin and friend are currently Silver ranks and we usually get put with silver ranks in games I can carry a lot but there is only so much 1 person in a team can do, so I've sort of fell down from MG1 rank to Nova 1 while helping them, got Nova 2 again today playing on my own and that just shown me that if I play alone with all the practice I've had I can get back up to my rank if I wanted too but I think I'm going to wait till my cousin and friend are good too so we can climb the ranks together and then get a clan going :D

Diabolik
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Diabolik » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:11 am

I've mastered the recoil of all the assault rifles, and pistols. Preferably the AK and M4-silenced. 8)
Jack. wrote:
Dalek wrote: Because I can change how the bullets register in CS:GO...
Honestly I played CS:GO for a while and was stuck in Silver ranks always blaming how the game works, bullet reg, servers, hackers, cheaters, smurfs, ghosters. Soon as I realised the only way I can get round all of that is to either work on improving my general game play or quit CS:GO. When I realised that I actually enjoyed winning in the game I began watching streams, higher ranked players matches in my friends list, learning to tap guns rather than hold the trigger and taking advice and tips from other players rather than just getting mouthy when I lost, I really started to improve my game and get better, right now I would say I could easily hit the Master Guardian ranks and beyond if I wanted too. But I just play with friends at the minute trying to teach them how to play like I did, by cousin and friend are currently Silver ranks and we usually get put with silver ranks in games I can carry a lot but there is only so much 1 person in a team can do, so I've sort of fell down from MG1 rank to Nova 1 while helping them, got Nova 2 again today playing on my own and that just shown me that if I play alone with all the practice I've had I can get back up to my rank if I wanted too but I think I'm going to wait till my cousin and friend are good too so we can climb the ranks together and then get a clan going :D

Hit me up with that clan then. I want to be apart of something. :)

Pinder
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Samuel Wells

Post by Pinder » Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:17 pm

Inactive/old thread, L&A.
◢ ◤

Return to “Other Games”