/fssign * For Sale Sign*

Once suggestion is approved by a developer and or lead developer it will be moved here.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

hotstufkiloo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: /fssign * For Sale Sign*

Post by hotstufkiloo » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:35 am

Yeah, soo….. Bumping.
bitch ur dead

SandDune
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -
Ingame name: Travis Caldwell

Post by SandDune » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Supporting.
We need this a lot, instead of flooding the server with multiple ads, peoe can just drive around actually looking for a house.
I, SandDune, will join the probation scheme in order to serve my debt to Los Santos Role Play. I am here to help around on the LS:RP forum board among other tasks. I choose to follow the rules inside the scheme. I fully understand I am liable to return back to my original punishment should I not be fulfilling my purpose in the scheme.

otter
Lead Developer

Post by otter » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:36 pm

I think the 3DTextLabels would be better than the sign object - if a house just has a door and then a pavement - where would the object go? How would said object be placed - would the owner be able to choose a location? If so - how would abuse be prevented? I think it'd be better off to allow the house owner to put up a for sale sign, but to prevent trolling such as "lol look at my house" (not saying everyone would do that, but you never know...), the message should be someone like it is with ads where the contact number is at the end of it, so for example, the automated message would be: "This house is for sale! | Contact: ######".

Marky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Marky » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Forwarded, very useful indeed.
Alternatively you could be able to set an advert message when you go into the CP of a house (so when it says Name_Name's Porch it also has another line in green text saying its for sale) If the textdraws and such are too much of an issue.

Mmartin
Head of Development
Head of Development
Ingame name: Lucas Foreman

Post by Mmartin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Outside furniture for houses and businesses is something we'd like to get around eventually, keeping this suggestion for inspiration.

Return to “Forwarded Suggestions”