Saving /clothing in game.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers

Forum rules
When in the Quick Suggestions thread, only post your own suggestions. Do not react to, discuss, or support other players' suggestions. Breach of this rule will result in a regular forum warning.

If you have a suggestion that requires input from more players and isn't just a quick and simple suggestion that doesn't need any elaborating, make a normal thread.
BioncaSMCX
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Saving /clothing in game.

Post by BioncaSMCX » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:38 am

» Purchase GOLD MEMBERSHIP (Price: $15, this product have been bought 11,191 times!)
» Purchase SILVER MEMBERSHIP (Price: $10, this product have been bought 6,584 times!)
» Purchase BRONZE MEMBERSHIP (Price: $5, this product have been bought 6,432 times!)
» Purchase NAME CHANGE (Price: $2, this product have been bought 43,877 times!)
» Purchase NUMBER CHANGE (Price: $2, this product have been bought 1,467 times!)
» Purchase FIGHTING-STYLE-CHANGE (Price: $2, this product have been bought 2,214 times!)

Okay first of all. I would like to show how many time a product was bought for the sever to stay up. After all this is the best roleplay sever.

Now I been hearing that players has already tired or brought up /clothing to be saved regardless if death.
I honestly agree that /clothing should be saved.
Regardless If you die from DM or RP
Regardless of any situaction that causes to lose your /clothing that was paid for.

It should still be saved like a vehicle is saved.

Please if you think otherwise state your reason or if you agree it shouldn't be. Why?

/clothing doesn't effect the roleplay. Some people could be attempting to roleplay there eyes is mess up and they bought a eye patch. Yet when they die it disappear. I bought a shovel for 1000 for rolepay a situation which it didn't went well. Yet, I never wore the item and it dissappear? I think /clothing should be more around. I have seen a woman roleplaying a dress made in toys. To recreate a dress in toys? That is very creative and too be honest if it dissappear, that would sucks. Too put time and effort to be creative with item for roleplay purpose.
Speak up! We help the sever stay up!
Last edited by BioncaSMCX on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natural Born Killa
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Re: Saving /clothing in game.

Post by Natural Born Killa » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:53 am

+1

hashtagelectro
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Madrazo Frontino

Re: Saving /clothing in game.

Post by hashtagelectro » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:06 pm

I suggest that regardless the situation the /clothing remains saved.
And I suggest the clothing slots should be upgraded to atleast 25 Items in the /clothing list and at least 15 Items on the character ( /clothing put )

Return to “General Suggestions”