Taser effects

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers

Forum rules
When in the Quick Suggestions thread, only post your own suggestions. Do not react to, discuss, or support other players' suggestions. Breach of this rule will result in a regular forum warning.

If you have a suggestion that requires input from more players and isn't just a quick and simple suggestion that doesn't need any elaborating, make a normal thread.
Pups
Civilian
Civilian

Re: Taser effects

Post by Pups » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:44 am

I've seen a person laugh off a taser in role play.
I asked them why and they said "u can do it in real life lmao"

smh
paul, marie, pete, paul, paul, marie

SamanthaLSRP
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Ingame name: Samantha_Love

Post by SamanthaLSRP » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 pm

Deli wrote:make the anim /frontfall by default, /flip is silly
+1 !!!

TeoTheGod
Gangster
Gangster

Post by TeoTheGod » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:52 am

Animation actually should be /crack3
'' I just want it all, cuz I never had it before... ''

Fuck these niggas I ain' playin no games witchuu

My characters:
[spoiler]Caledon Shaw [Alive]
[/spoiler]

Angelina Roe
Gangster
Gangster
Ingame name: Isabella Hollowfield

Post by Angelina Roe » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:18 am

Honestly, some people don't feel effects of a taser sometimes in real life or they do but they're able to stand their ground until like the 10th time of a taser should be around heart failure, depending on how strong and healthy you are. If you a fat fuck (( Don't take this in an offense this is just what i'm saying. )) Then of course they is probably either a downfall and your not able to stand it and just fall over or you carry on running but with a stumble, sometimes the tasers do malfunction if not maintained, i've seen this happen one time but not going into detail. It's rare honestly. But some people do stand their grounds. So about 10seconds of a taser, if they don't RP simply forum complaint. And then scream in their /pm's. Or something. Or if they just RP standing their grounds or something, they could do that too but it's not that they don't know how to RP it, simple, you get tased, you fall over or you're able to stand your ground but not all the time. You could have easy downfalls as you're getting a shit ton of shock from a taser.
ImageImage

Return to “General Suggestions”