Chopshop Update

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers

Forum rules
When in the Quick Suggestions thread, only post your own suggestions. Do not react to, discuss, or support other players' suggestions. Breach of this rule will result in a regular forum warning.

If you have a suggestion that requires input from more players and isn't just a quick and simple suggestion that doesn't need any elaborating, make a normal thread.
DoranoIS
- Bronze Member -
- Bronze Member -
Ingame name: Anonymous

Chopshop Update

Post by DoranoIS » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:03 pm

The current chopshop system is just stealing cars and delivering it to places which have little chalkboards. This isn't the most efficient roleplay opportunity and it's instead something you'd basically find on a RPG server. While it does work, it could use improvement. While some people may not like it, it could greatly benefit roleplay. Instead of getting money directly from /delivercar'ing, you can get a crate of components which could be later put into towtrucks. So, with this, you'd have to implement being able to put crates into towtrucks and use them as components, as you can already buy a crate from the same place you get components as a trucker for delivering to pay n sprays, etc. That way, you could get illegal sellers to sell components to mechanics at competitive prices, so it could work like a more effective system, the chopshop would give the carjackers car parts that could be sold illegally to mechanics at competitive prices. This could benefit some factions, including my own which I plan to start roleplaying with very soon, and if this became a thing, it would be excellent, as factions could then have a mechanic company with a illegal underside backing the mechanic company with stolen carparts to deliver cheap servers, therefore having more business and growing. I know this isn't a update that we would see any time soon, but it surely would benefit roleplay.

JoshBaum
Mafia
Mafia

Re: Chopshop Update

Post by JoshBaum » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:06 pm

oh yes paaji, bhari vadiya roleplay opportunity. i support 100%.
if we actually added this and let people sell components from any car to mechanics, think about the opportunities. you could have legal fronts of mechanic shops funded by those car stealing guys. definitely would come in handy for the rp, especially getting components without having to look for something on a list.
!من النهر إلى البحر، ستكون فلسطين حرة

Pwedmy
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Hue unknown

Post by Pwedmy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:58 pm

This could actually be a pretty decent idea, also it'd give a few more opportunities for those who actually uses time stealing the cars, and not just getting a small sum of money. This would be something I'd like to see on the server.

Remy_Marco
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia
Ingame name: MrFuckYoBitch

Post by Remy_Marco » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:39 am

I fucks with this heavy, but what about the update to /thiefjob when we will be able to break into homes. Any ideas on that if it ever comes out?
"Pop up out da cut, we get up wit' cha!" - TayK-47; Gotta Blast

JoshBaum
Mafia
Mafia

Post by JoshBaum » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:56 am

Remy_Marco wrote:I fucks with this heavy, but what about the update to /thiefjob when we will be able to break into homes. Any ideas on that if it ever comes out?
that wont happen anymore. i think it was damian who was working on that
!من النهر إلى البحر، ستكون فلسطين حرة

Return to “General Suggestions”