/attributes for vehicles

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers

Brad
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Ralph Ellington

Re: /attributes for vehicles

Post by Brad » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:20 pm

If the two of you can't play nice in the same room you're getting grounded. Bring it down a peg.

Graciella_Rodriguez
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Graciella_Rodriguez » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Brad. wrote:If the two of you can't play nice in the same room you're getting grounded. Bring it down a peg.

I'm sorry daddy I'll be a good girl.

Anyways OT, yes, it's a good suggestion, however there would need to be some workarounds so people agree with everything.
Last edited by Brad on Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: User banned, forum ban evading.

Cedi
Civilian
Civilian

Post by Cedi » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:32 pm

If cmd /attribute for vehicle is used as this example /attribute "You would see that the windshield of the vehicle is damaged due to falling rocks earlier." I'm definitely supporting this, but if /attribute uses to change vehicle's name or whatsoever, I don't think we need that one.

Highwire
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Demar_Bernstine

Post by Highwire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:21 am

Cedi wrote:If cmd /attribute for vehicle is used as this example /attribute "You would see that the windshield of the vehicle is damaged due to falling rocks earlier." I'm definitely supporting this, but if /attribute uses to change vehicle's name or whatsoever, I don't think we need that one.
I agree with this. I think before this gets approved we need a bit of clearance as to whether people should be roleplaying their vehicles as real-life counterparts, or the San Andreas vehicle, similar to the discussion that went on in the location & lore for San Andreas thread.

Former LS:RP Tester | Former FocoTDM Lead Admin | Original Murdaville | HIGHWIRE

Neaksy
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -
Ingame name: Nadzkova

Post by Neaksy » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 am

Cedi wrote:If cmd /attribute for vehicle is used as this example /attribute "You would see that the windshield of the vehicle is damaged due to falling rocks earlier." I'm definitely supporting this, but if /attribute uses to change vehicle's name or whatsoever, I don't think we need that one.
In this case, I would be fine with it. I actually think it would be nice to see attributes for visual damage or other permanent or temporary features of the vehicle, like scratches due to a previous fender bender, a broken windshield like someone said, or just the vehicle being dirty if the player really wants to go that far etc. Features due to the character's use of the vehicle. Things that don't affect roleplay at all, but enhance it if people bother checking, I guess it would work by either using the vehicle ID when doing /dl or using the license plate - given the vehicle is close enough. I'd just hate to see it being used to change the original appearance/brand of that vehicle.

Return to “Vehicle Suggestions”