Business robberies, shoplifts and stealing car parts.

Moderators: Game Admins, LS-RP Testers, Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Web Developers, Developers

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Business robberies, shoplifts and stealing car parts.

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:06 am

1. Business robberies.
I suggest that players should be able to breaking into business when these are closed. They should be able to buy tools at 24/7 and use it for breaking into them, or also could break the door down by kicking it. They will have to force the door and the cash register. They would also be able to steal items from the shop. It would has the same cameras/alarm system than shoplifts. Owners could add more security to his business by improving the door lock.

2. Stealing car/motorbike parts.
2.1. Stealing car parts outside the car: There would be great to be able to steal car/motorbike parts (Wheels, catalytic converters, doors, wheel's rims, lights... or even gasoline) from the outside of the car. This could be added to /thiefjob.
2.2. Stealing car parts inside the car: We could also add to the thiefjob, the option of stealing car parts from inside the car, like the car radio, or any other item car item or the seats (Yes, in reality there are also robbed). Vehicle parts would be sold to other players, to car workshops or to black market.

3. Shoplifting.
Other kind of robbery, the shoplifting. With shopliftings we could be fined by cops if they catch us, or we would go to county jail, depending on the stolen item. When a player performs a shoplifting, there would be three defence system to the business.
3.1. Shop dependent: One of them would be the dependent of the shop, he could watch us while we're robbing, and he would call police inmediatly, it would be a gaming. We could be discovered in any room if there are cameras installed, and if there aren't, we could only be discovered if we're in a room in which the dependent can see us.
3.2. Shop alarm: Other method would be the alarm: cops would be noticed if alarm rings when you exit from the shop and you've robbed something (We could do it by creating a system that notices cops with a yellow icon in map, just like car alarms). We would be able to try to avoid the alarms by hiding the stolen items, but we could be discovered anyway if we have no luck, it would be also a gaming, but the possibilities would depend on the alarm's quality. Alarms would be payed eventually, just like house alarms (It should be not too much expensives).
3.3. Business cameras: The other method would be the cameras: if the business has cameras installed, cops would be able to know who has performed the shoplifting by checking the video, so they will be able to know your nickname and appearance (It would appear in a text [Nickname] [Character appearance], and it would be performed as a roleplay in which cops are watching the camera's video), and they could search for you then (The payment system would be like the alarm payment system). Obviously, depending on the shop you are, you would steal different kinds of items.

Some of these methods could be added to Thiefjob, or could be added as new jobs , side jobs, or just actions availabe to any player, just like robbing people in street.

I think that this suggestions would make a more realistic roleplay because they are some of the most popular methods of robbing, it would add more variety of options to the server, more fun and more ways to get money illegally, allowing players the option of gettin' less money but avoiding more risks.
Last edited by MetalMeanzKrime on Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:48 am, edited 30 times in total.

gay bill
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Thief job. [House/business robberies and holdups]

Post by gay bill » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:33 am

House robbing is already being added back unfortunately

viewtopic.php?f=283&t=511060

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Thief job. [House/business robberies and holdups]

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Ohm, that's great!

badritoyio
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Badr

Re: Pickpockets, stealing car parts, holdups and shoplifting

Post by badritoyio » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:16 am

Agreed with businesses' cash registers being robbed. It'll keep owners on their toes to empty it daily.

Spritz
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Spritz » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:06 pm

That would be an amazing addition to the jobs, supported.
Humans all behave the same way, like idiots. They all forget that someday, they're gonna die, so the moment they come face to face with death, they cling to life.

Justus
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Ingame name: Harry Bernard

Post by Justus » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:54 am

Pickpocketing just wouldn't work in SAMP roleplay for me, way too abused and could easily be roleplayed if both parties are willing to roleplay properly.

Robbing businesses and houses was going to be added but there's been no insight into it after damian left, and I hate the idea of bots, just completely takes the roleplay out of it.

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Pickpockets, stealing car parts, holdups, shoplifts and

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:17 am

Shit, then never will be added the house robberies?

MetalMeanzKrime
Gangster
Gangster

Post by MetalMeanzKrime » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:36 am

I understand you when you say you don't like the idea of bots, but I think that the actual system also takes out the roleplay, I'm referring the fact of business are always empty, with any dependant. We could also add a system based in gaming, in which the bot could take a gun and shoot you by /me (Or by an animation), and so avoid the holdup. Maybe it's not perfect to roleplay, but I think that it offers more reality than the actual system. A city with no holdups don't seems realistic.

The pickpocket abuse could be moderated with a wait time between robbery and robbery.

Michael
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Post by Michael » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Business robberies would be fun but the idea needs more thought or it will just turn into a frequent cat and mouse game. People spend tens of millions of 24/7s so unless the best security perks cost tens of millions as well, the owners are just going to buy the best and then going off past security systems I'm betting the stores will be nearly impossible to rob and will always end up in a huge shootout between police and criminals. It will be like bank robberies that happen every day.

One solution could be to add some rules to 24/7s that owners must open them once or twice a week like other businesses. I think this would be good because then like restaurants, people wouldn't just be buying a 24/7 so they can feel some e-power but would be roleplaying a store owner. Then the business is allowed to be robbed when it's opened by staff, and with admin permission.

Explosive
- Silver Member -
- Silver Member -

Post by Explosive » Mon May 09, 2016 11:22 am

Supporting this!

Omertà1
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Omertà1 » Thu May 12, 2016 11:03 am

Being able to steal peoples number plates putting them on your own car, being able to do petrol runners from the go gas, etc.
Triple O.G Money

Six Owe Eight Ball Ave. Hustler Crip

Igor_Wallace
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Igor_Wallace » Wed May 18, 2016 3:02 am

That would be great

Holyfluff
- Gold Member -
- Gold Member -

Post by Holyfluff » Thu May 19, 2016 2:55 pm

If done the right way I believe hold ups would be a good source of criminal role play

Smarty
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Franky Deurlo

Post by Smarty » Sat May 21, 2016 1:38 am

supported. It would stop the people on LS RP from afk for 3 weeks then collecting the cash from there biz

Heavymetalontheway
Gangster
Gangster

Re: Pickpockets, stealing car parts, shoplifts and more

Post by Heavymetalontheway » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:11 pm

I like this idea, it gives a lot possibilities for thieves and his rp
Last edited by Heavymetalontheway on Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Job Suggestions”