M4F - Valentines?

Moderators: Junior Admins, Tester Team, Senior Lead Admins

Shin Dandy
Hiatus King
Hiatus King
Ingame name: Jason Song-Victor Legosi

M4F - Valentines?

Post by Shin Dandy » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Valentines day is hot on our heels, and I find myself without someone to spend it with. Curious if these personals websites work, I figured I'd throw my hat out here to see if there are any females needing someone for their valentines day as well. I'm not seeking a night tossing around in a bed, or an immediate commitment. I seek a date, and if it leads to more we will take things from there.

A bit of myself: I am in my mid 20s, Half White and Half Japanese. I have a toned and athletic body, standing around 5'9, and yes I do take care of myself. I have tattoos, quite a few actually. I speak four languages. I went to college for Accounting and Economics. I cook, I do mechanical and technical repairs, and I've been a bartender and a bouncer. I do have children, but they do not live with me. Currently working freelance. I enjoy fine dining and dance, but also admit to being a bit of a rocker and prefer bars and concerts to clubs. I drive a Chevy Impala and own a Motorcycle (Not a street bike). I do enjoy outdoors, and fishing, and I grill every sunday.

Photos or any information I've not provided can be asked for, and you may reach me at: [email protected]
"Maybe a wolf like you wouldn't understand, but weak creatures need to live by depending on each other. Acting brave doesn't do me any favours. Sometimes it could be fatal."

Jason "Jackie-Boy" Song - Red Bay Triad (三合會) - Lee Sung Enterprises

Inked
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: M4F - Valentines?

Post by Inked » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:50 am

Locked for 30+ day inactivity. Contact us if you'd like it back.

Return to “Miscellaneous/Misc. Archive”