Issue with modloader

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Diogenes
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Issue with modloader

Post by Diogenes » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:26 am

>Vanilla GTA, fresh install
>CLEO installed.
>Modloader crashes the game right after loading screen is done.

Visual aid: https://i.gyazo.com/3582aead4c34d22322b ... f17a8c.png

The problem persisted even after I installed anticrasher + silent asi (granted that I've done so correctly)

Thanks in advance

Malfoy
Spam Machine
Spam Machine

Re: Issue with modloader

Post by Malfoy » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:42 pm

How about you remove cleo and modloader. Re-install SA-MP, run it without modloader then CLEO.

Afterwards, install CLEO or an Silent's ASI loader, run the game and see if it works.

Afterwards, you can then install modloader, follow the same steps. If it works, do trial and error and see which mods may be causing you issues in the future such as vehicle/texture mods.

Trial and error should fix your issue, let me know how it goes.
Psych Out!

Diogenes
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Re: Issue with modloader

Post by Diogenes » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Konichiwa wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:42 pm
How about you remove cleo and modloader. Re-install SA-MP, run it without modloader then CLEO.

Afterwards, install CLEO or an Silent's ASI loader, run the game and see if it works.

Afterwards, you can then install modloader, follow the same steps. If it works, do trial and error and see which mods may be causing you issues in the future such as vehicle/texture mods.

Trial and error should fix your issue, let me know how it goes.
Thanks mate. I did a couple of things including what you told me so I'm not sure which one did the trick.
I did what you said and also ran SAMP as an administrator, downloaded GTA_SA.exe 1.0 US and used an older version of modloader.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”