help with namechange.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Juicebox.
Gangster
Gangster

help with namechange.

Post by Juicebox. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:33 am

So recently I was a-jailed for having a "non-rp" name.

the name I chose to select was Buddy Ball.

I'm going to assume the admin who a-jailed me thought the name Buddy was an unrealistic name, which it isn't as you can see here.

http://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Buddy

https://www.babynames.com/name/BUDDY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy

The last name, Ball is not paired with any famous people I can see from google, so I generally don't see where my jail comes from.

so with the absurd a-jail aside, I decided to simply requested to have my name changed since it isn't good enough for the admins, and now i'm being told I have to RE-PURCHASE another namechange or else I cant use this account anymore.

this is not at all fair, and I want to see if there's any other way I can get a namechange because i'm simply NOT going to let LSRP harass me into buying another namechange.

FrolicBeast
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: help with namechange.

Post by FrolicBeast » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 am

Was this a newly made character, or a character you name-changed to Buddy_Ball? If it was new then you could just make a new character.

Juicebox.
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Juicebox. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:22 am

FrolicBeast wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:00 am
Was this a newly made character, or a character you name-changed to Buddy_Ball? If it was new then you could just make a new character.
I name-changed, hence they want to try and force me into paying another sum of real life money in order to even play on my account. regardless of the situation, it isn't right at all and in this situation I should be able to get the namechange for free.

Bishop-.-
Trap God
Trap God

Post by Bishop-.- » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 am

I'll give you the $2 to namechange If that's what you need, lol.

Juicebox.
Gangster
Gangster

Post by Juicebox. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 am

Bishop-.- wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:37 am
I'll give you the $2 to namechange If that's what you need, lol.
It's not about the money, it's the principle. I have more than enough money to buy a name change.

It's the fact that they are going to let me change to this name, play in-game with this name, then ajail me and force me to buy a new name change later on.

Sabrina
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Sabrina » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:47 am

If you haven't already then file a report on the admin: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=356746

If they feel that you've been wrongly ajailed then it's possible for you to get a namechange or even keep the name.

L&A.
gone

Return to “Q&TS Archive”