Can't change the IG secret word

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Mark Manniste
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Can't change the IG secret word

Post by Mark Manniste » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am

Hello! my problem is that i can't change my IG secret word. I have tryed everything even sending the ticket, it needs security answer but i forgot it too. Please help me...

bamz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Re: Can't change the IG secret word

Post by bamz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:46 pm

It had the same problem, I made a ticket and I was told to make another account and export all my characters to that account. I got informed that security answers cannot be recovered if you forget them, so if you still have the password to the UCP account, export all your characters to a new account.

Mark Manniste
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Post by Mark Manniste » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Demonator wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:46 pm
It had the same problem, I made a ticket and I was told to make another account and export all my characters to that account. I got informed that security answers cannot be recovered if you forget them, so if you still have the password to the UCP account, export all your characters to a new account.
Ok thanks.

Mackers
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mackers » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Demonator wrote:
Sorry for asking, but how to export the characters to a new account?

Warren_Hewitt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Warren_Hewitt » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 pm

franklin lamar. wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm
Demonator wrote:
For the first question, yes, it is possible! Switch to your character in your UCP account that has it, and click Export. It will require some time because admins need to approve of it. Now, go to the UCP account you want it transferred to and click Import. This doesn't require approval. And there you have it!

For the second one, yes you are allowed. Name change your Alt account to something other than your main's, and then name change your main character to your alt's! There it is.
Regards.
"CDCR is not at all what the public thinks it is, nor is it any form of rehabilitation for inmates - once you're inside these walls you are their puppet, period. This is not any way to spend your life - it's a world within a world - and CDCR always gets their way."

Mackers
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Mackers » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm

ItsOscarr wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:52 pm
franklin lamar. wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm
Demonator wrote:
For the first question, yes, it is possible! Switch to your character in your UCP account that has it, and click Export. It will require some time because admins need to approve of it. Now, go to the UCP account you want it transferred to and click Import. This doesn't require approval. And there you have it!

For the second one, yes you are allowed. Name change your Alt account to something other than your main's, and then name change your main character to your alt's! There it is.
Regards.
Where's the Export thing?

bamz
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by bamz » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 pm

franklin lamar. wrote:
Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm
Where's the Export thing?
Log onto your UCP account, make sure you're not logged in onto any of your characters, just the UCP account. Click Character Menu then you'll see an "Export Character" button.

Warren_Hewitt
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Warren_Hewitt » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Same with importing the character, after you exported..

"CDCR is not at all what the public thinks it is, nor is it any form of rehabilitation for inmates - once you're inside these walls you are their puppet, period. This is not any way to spend your life - it's a world within a world - and CDCR always gets their way."

Superb
Head of Companies
Ingame name: Loay Lorenzo

Post by Superb » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:47 am

If you're still facing the issue submit a support ticket and we will do our best to assist you. Locked.
Jerry Lance
Former Secretary of State
Loay Lorenzo
Lorenzo High-End Apartments, Downtown

Return to “Q&TS Archive”