Daopay took all my phone credit.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

OG Reece
Mr Playa
Mr Playa
Ingame name: Jimbo

Re: Daopay took all my phone credit.

Post by OG Reece » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:47 pm

I wouldn't recommend dao pay, they rip you off. I wanted to purchase bronze donator, didn't have money in my bank card so I used my phone credit. It said on the webpage it'll cost 4.24 GBP and I had 5 quid in my balance. It took the 5 quid balance and I still had 5 more seconds to call but my credit ran out. So I quickly topped up another tenner on my phone and continued the call. It then took another 4.24 off me. So this months bronze donator cost me over 9 quid, DON'T use doa pay, use paypal.

Your network provider also takes a percent of the cost from it also, that's why it cost so much.

Past Characters
Spoiler: show
Charlie Thomas, Warlords Enforcer. Messed around with the wrong people and paid the ultimate price with his life. Status DEAD
Shaun Collins, Warlords SGT at ARMS. Died in a shootout with SWAT at his Montgomery clubhouse. Status DEAD

Brothers for life.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:08 pm

OG Reece wrote:I wouldn't recommend dao pay, they rip you off. I wanted to purchase bronze donator, didn't have money in my bank card so I used my phone credit. It said on the webpage it'll cost 4.24 GBP and I had 5 quid in my balance. It took the 5 quid balance and I still had 5 more seconds to call but my credit ran out. So I quickly topped up another tenner on my phone and continued the call. It then took another 4.24 off me. So this months bronze donator cost me over 9 quid, DON'T use doa pay, use paypal.

Your network provider also takes a percent of the cost from it also, that's why it cost so much.
It sucks really, now i'm not getting refunded by Daopay and LSRP won't give me complimentary namechange. I'm not in legal age to own paypal.

OG Reece
Mr Playa
Mr Playa
Ingame name: Jimbo

Post by OG Reece » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:11 pm

John_Pablo_Castillo wrote:
OG Reece wrote:I wouldn't recommend dao pay, they rip you off. I wanted to purchase bronze donator, didn't have money in my bank card so I used my phone credit. It said on the webpage it'll cost 4.24 GBP and I had 5 quid in my balance. It took the 5 quid balance and I still had 5 more seconds to call but my credit ran out. So I quickly topped up another tenner on my phone and continued the call. It then took another 4.24 off me. So this months bronze donator cost me over 9 quid, DON'T use doa pay, use paypal.

It sucks really, now i'm not getting refunded by Daopay and LSRP won't give me complimentary namechange. I'm not in legal age to own paypal.
Doa pay wont refund you nor will lsrp, In the license agreement when you donate it tells you before if you've read the terms and conditions. Ask your parents if you can use there card??

I'd recommend asking foco support for a namechange, give them as much proof as you can then maybe they might help you. Good luck bruv.

Past Characters
Spoiler: show
Charlie Thomas, Warlords Enforcer. Messed around with the wrong people and paid the ultimate price with his life. Status DEAD
Shaun Collins, Warlords SGT at ARMS. Died in a shootout with SWAT at his Montgomery clubhouse. Status DEAD

Brothers for life.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:58 pm

OG Reece wrote:
John_Pablo_Castillo wrote:

Doa pay wont refund you nor will lsrp, In the license agreement when you donate it tells you before if you've read the terms and conditions. Ask your parents if you can use there card??

I'd recommend asking foco support for a namechange, give them as much proof as you can then maybe they might help you. Good luck bruv.
I already sent ticket to foco, but Surreal refuses to give me complimentary namechange, he said that I need to contact Daopay to refund me. But Daopay doesn't even give me a refund. I hope someone give me free namechange lol.

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

I already sent ticket to foco, but Surreal refuses to give me complimentary namechange, he said that I need to contact Daopay to refund me. But Daopay doesn't even give me a refund. I hope someone give me free namechange lol.
Management and admins won't hand out free name changes for no apparent reason so you must sort it out with daopay and your phone company then remake the ticket with the confirmation from daopay or further ecidence, will gain you a name change. Good luck.
Retired Lead (Level 4) Administrator, Head of Legal Factions

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Orbit! wrote:
Management and admins won't hand out free name changes for no apparent reason so you must sort it out with daopay and your phone company then remake the ticket with the confirmation from daopay or further ecidence, will gain you a name change. Good luck.
Well I got only one evidence, plus Daopay doesn't even give me refund.

CAZEY

Post by CAZEY » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:41 pm

Remember to keep this updated! Got a solution yet?

Hope it's all working out.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:50 pm

CREZ wrote:Remember to keep this updated! Got a solution yet?

Hope it's all working out.
Sadly, no solution yet :cry:

Picky
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: [Mask 205713_83]

Post by Picky » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Has this issue been solved?

Picky
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: [Mask 205713_83]

Post by Picky » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 am

Locked for inactivity! PM if you need it back.

CAZEY

Post by CAZEY » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Archived.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”