Daopay took all my phone credit.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Daopay took all my phone credit.

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 pm

I wanted to namechange using DaoPay but it ended up taking all my phone credit, my phone credit is 3.79$ and I wanted to namechange which is 2$, but still the call progress is not yet done. I'm from Philippines. I used phone credit to buy namechange, can foco give me namechange since Daopay consume 3.79$ phone credit to me but namechange cost 2$, and I dont want to waste cash about that.

I already send ticket on foco I really need help

Daopay took all my 3.79$ phone credit.

I need help please.

Basket Guru
Mafia
Mafia
Ingame name: Sasuya

Re: Daopay took all my phone credit.

Post by Basket Guru » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:48 pm

It's best to contact DaoPay.
My characters: show
Benjamin Sasuya
Willie Stevens
- Get Money Mafia, dead
camila

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:45 pm

How? check this out Daopay consumes all my phone credit (3.79$) but end up only having this progress: Image

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Wait patiently for your support ticket to be answered by a staff member it takes time with these type of things.. just provide them with as much information as you can. By the way when you purchased your name change it gives you a number that you must call.. did you call the number?
Retired Lead (Level 4) Administrator, Head of Legal Factions

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Orbit! wrote:Wait patiently for your support ticket to be answered by a staff member it takes time with these type of things.. just provide them with as much information as you can. By the way when you purchased your name change it gives you a number that you must call.. did you call the number?
I got 190 PHP credit on my phone, which is equal to 3.79 USD. I called the Number given to me by DaoPay, and also the code with # on the end of the number. But suddenly message came that I don't have phone credit / insufficient phone credit left. Well Daopay took all 3.79$ without even finished the transaction progress (the green bar) and now the progress is stuck. I'm sure that my phone got 190 PHP credit.

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:33 pm

It doesnt charge your phone unless you call the number.. If you don't call the number provided it wont' charge you.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Orbit! wrote:It doesnt charge your phone unless you call the number.. If you don't call the number provided it wont' charge you.
I did call the number that was given to me. It did progress but when it reach almost the middle of the bar I end up seeing a message "Insufficient phone credit" or whatsoever similar to that.

Pichu
Certified Pillock
Certified Pillock

Post by Pichu » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:46 pm

Daopay namechange may cost a little extra vs paying by PayPal, try to keep this in mind in future. If it took too much it may also be worth contacting Daopay support with the necessary details (the order number, time of call and your phone number as this helps them track the order), they can usually complete the purchase at their end. This happened once before when I used them years ago when I paid by text and got no product code.

I use PayPal nowadays, much more convenient and cheaper and Foco gets the full amount of cash from PayPal payments, they don't from Daopay. Though I understand you might not be able to use PayPal in your country.
Feel free to PM me for help
Community Page: Click Here

Current Characters:
Spoiler: show
Sheena Cadence Seizewell
Charlie Fearnestone

Orbit
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

Post by Orbit » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:55 pm

You can also contact your phone company and ask for the transactions, get a general better information on how you were charged so much for something so less.. That's what I would do to get a clue on what's going on.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Well it ended up like this, I used to save up that 3.79$. Cool I lost my 3.79$ for nothing. Without even getting a single namechange. RIP me.

Charles
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don
Ingame name: Frank Gaines

Post by Charles » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 pm

I would recommend doing as Surreal suggested and contacting DaoPay if you haven't already, LS-RP Staff cannot help you with any issues that have arisen because of DaoPay.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 am

Daniel™ wrote:I would recommend doing as Surreal suggested and contacting DaoPay if you haven't already, LS-RP Staff cannot help you with any issues that have arisen because of DaoPay.
Man if only the transferable namechange is possible from one UCP to another, I can get the namechange now because my friend wanted to help me by giving me free namechange.

Klunnijs
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Klunnijs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:09 am

Unfortunately you can't transfer namechanges grom UCP to another UCP.

John_Pablo_Castillo
Mafia
Mafia

Post by John_Pablo_Castillo » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:06 am

Klunnijs wrote:Unfortunately you can't transfer namechanges grom UCP to another UCP.
If I beg in foco lol? still cannot?

Klunnijs
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

Post by Klunnijs » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:35 am

John_Pablo_Castillo wrote:
Klunnijs wrote:Unfortunately you can't transfer namechanges grom UCP to another UCP.
If I beg in foco lol? still cannot?
I mean.. you can try but I doubt it.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”