A REMINDER.....to all helpers.

All old Questions / Technical Support topics are moved here. You can search this section for an answer to a question also, if you wish.

Moderators: Junior Admins, Junior Developers, Senior Lead Admins

Lipo
Wannabe Don
Wannabe Don

A REMINDER.....to all helpers.

Post by Lipo » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Hey,
Well I am guessing you know the following and just underestimate the importance of preserving rules.
(Including probation people.)
It has come to my attention that the mess in the Question/Tech support is enormous.
From now and on, any user who posts an answer that another user had already stated before , will be warned.

And trust me, if I go over these pages of Question/Tech Support, alot of you were now banned.
I am saying this because I realise this is spamming and just idiotic to repeat what a man said.
I know none of you means harm, but I am asking you to keep these forums as clean as possible.
We are all here to help ....

This comes in effect immidiatley.

(Edit: Anyone who finds something we miss, and wishes to report it, may find me or any other tester on IRC,((you can also PM me, I don't mind.)) and send it to us)
Retired Tester

Michael
God of Spammers
God of Spammers

Re: A REMINDER.....to all helpers.

Post by Michael » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 am

krille120 wrote:Stop it. what do you want to proove by repeating what has been said before you or by simply replying "reinstall", reinstalling should be the last resort out. There is other fixes to most problems. Take this in consideration, warnings will be handed out for spam if people carry this on.

Quoted from another thread.

As mentioned before, if you come here to help - post if you have anything to contribute. If you aren't good in some field of knowledge, "try reinstalling" is not contributing in any way.

Post to help, not to make it look like you're helping.

Return to “Q&TS Archive”