Official server feature documentation can be found here
Moderators: Junior Developers, Lead Admins, Developers
- Head of Development
- Posts: 8013
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm
- Ingame name: Lucas Foreman
- Location: Basement
Code: Select all
- /flock to (un)lock doors added with the furniture system — useful if it's next to the actual building entrance.
- Properties that are up to auction are now unlocked by default on server start
- Reverted to the old report system in effort to rule out causes of lag
- Business bareswitch not saving across server restart
- Standalone garage furniture not loading on server start
On absence: 25-30th July, 5-6th August, 11-12 August
Development Team — SA-MP Tester Team
Mmartin wrote: ↑
Fri May 26, 2017 7:31 pm
About a month after the update, we'll add a theme that's gonna resemble the way the old one looked. That's to force
everyone to try and get used to the new theme, and if it's impossible for them even after a month of use, you will be able to opt out.
- Lead Developer
- Posts: 6071
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 pm
- Ingame name: Governor Larry L Rauner
Code: Select all
- Added a /togsacf command for the Department Of Corrections which allows them to enable / disable prison related messages (e.g. cell assignment, gate status updates).
- /glock as an alternative command for locking/unlocking your garage.
- Police Rangers can now have a siren on them.
- The Department Of Corrections are now notified when a player releases themself from prison.
- The Los Santos Fire Department can now make use of the /roadblock command.
- Nitesticks can now be taken from law faction vehicles.
- Fire Extinguishers can now be taken from law faction vehicles.
- Players who cannot type in a faction chat can no longer view the messages being sent to it.
- A gurney can now be deployed through /roadblock.
- Added a gas mask to /buy for legal factions.
- The Los Santos Fire Department no longer have to pay toll fees when on duty.
- You can no longer /invite a player that's already in a faction.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest